Amna aka sonalika/komolika AT #1

Posted: 4 years ago

Aamna Sharif

(born 16 July 1982) is an Indian actress known for portraying Kashish Sinha in Kahiin to Hoga and Komolika Chaubey in Kasautii Zindagii Kay.

During her second year in college, Sharif started receiving offers for modelling of various brands. Sharif started her career through featuring in music videos. Sharif made her acting debut as Kashish Sinha in Kahiin To Hoga opposite Rajeev Khandelwal. From 2012 to 2013, she played Muskaan Mishra in Sony TV's Hongey Judaa Na Hum opposite Raqesh Vashisth.

Shariff made her film debut with the 2009 Bollywood film Aloo Chaat opposite Aftab Shivdasani. In the same year, she also starred in Aao Wish Karein, with Shivdasani again. In 2014, she appeared in Mohit Suri's Ek Villain.

In 2019, Sharif made her television comeback after six years with Star Plus's Kasautii Zindagii Kay where she plays Komolika Chaubey replacing Hina Khan.

Extract from Wikipedia

Edited by Koeli_Appy - 4 years ago

KZK Rules and Regulations as on 29.01.20. *IMPORTANT*

Appreciation Thread Rules as on 29.01.2020

Rules and explanations. ||06/03||

Appreciation Threads:

Appreciation threads are to be used to praise and appreciate particular favorite actor/actress/characters. All discussions related to actor's/actress performance, looks, style and personality can be confined to  ATs.

Any negative(bashing/filthy language) comments/opinion on other characters/actors or on storyline that are not relevant to the thread's topic, scene or actor/characters scene with other characters should NOT be discussed here. Members can discuss relevant scene where other characters are involved but no speculation or hint about non-existent couple/love angle! We are forced to implement this restriction because many members asked for a place where they can discuss about their favorites while being free of the negativity towards them that they might encounter elsewhere in the main forum. Main purpose is bond herewith other members who likes the same thing, while being free of negativity towards what they likes. 

KZK2 Forum AT Rules : Appreciation Thread Rules as of 29.01.20

Chatting -Members seem to be more into chatting so please reduce the personal chatting because we do have a chat club for that purpose so keep that in mind.However, we do allow  chatting in ATs, provided it is related to this AT alone. Additionally Do not spam with just emotions/numbers to increase post count/pages. Do not quote long quotes. You can quote threeposts maximum and they should be small.

ATs are open for everyone, however, do not invade the AT with the purpose to rile up the fans or instigate them.  Everyone has their right to voice out their opinions and should NOT be judged/generalized based on their likes/dislikes. If any of your fellow members/friends fails to follow the rules, kindly ask them to edit out or tell them its wrong rather than joining them and aggravate the issues further and equally responsible for carrying forward an unfavorable situation. Hence be responsible and take responsibility because that way you may prevent action taken against your AT thread!

ATs/discussions threads can NOT be used to target other members and NO pinpointing activity/mock or taking digs here toward other fan groups.Any derogatory references or name callings against actors /characters/members/Dev team members are strictly PROHIBITED here.

Report - If you see anyone breaching the rules in any of the threads in the main forum, you will not come here and rant it out about it and snowball the issue further! Instead make use of the "REPORT" button and report the thread by stating the reason clearly. As soon as the Dev Team comes online they would take the necessary action.

We can assure you guys that we only takes action where it's legit reason. However, here isa little catch for the stalkers who just want to report in order to get the AT closed down - If you report any post/comments that has no legit reason, you will be reliable for action against you for stalking.

Penalties: If the DT sees more than 3 people breaking the AT rules constantly for aweek, the effects of violations will kick start, which go as follows:

First Violation - Warning Note

2nd - Another Warning Note 

3rd - Another Warning Note

4th - Close the AT for 24 hrs (1 Day) 

5th - Close AT for 72 hrs (3 Days)

6th - Close AT for 1 week (7 Days) 

7th - Get rid of AT completely from the KZK  Forum/Shift it to Celebrity Fan Club Forum!

The rules are applicable for multiple violation and not single post as itwill be dealt individually! Having said that, please do not assume that every report submitted by opposite fan group will be entertained. We will go through the reports and only if we find the report valid basedon above rules, then we will speak to the Admins of the AT and action will be taken accordingly as stated above.

India-forums has got many great talents and their creations tempt us to adorn our signature boxes. We want every members to take a look at the following new rules and abide by it:

*ATTN.- Guidelines/Rules/Specifications/etc*

Anyone who doesn't abide by the rules, will be asked to take down their signatures and may face consequences by the Development Team!

Refrain from posting fake or morphed images intended to defame/ ridicule /abuse any celebrity &/member. This includes posting animal images with the intent to be sarcastic and bash any member/celebrity. Signatures attacking taking dig at any fandom will not be tolerated. At all times Avatar & Signature Shop Rules rules will apply towards any creations.

Fan Fiction - Adult contents:

This topic has been extremely controversial at this forum for both the writers and the Dev Team members. Due to the increased problems the DT has to face regarding the mature content, FF DT has wrote details hereabout what and whats not allowed:

Mature Content In FFs

RPF (Real People Fiction), is a genre of fan fiction written about actual people, rather than characters potrayed in a book, movie, or TV show. We do understand fandom love their preferred actors so much that sometimes , they write fictional stories based on supposed real life events/history/articles.Example : RPF writers build a fictional universe , where in a celebrity is involved in a supposedly real relationship with another celebrity/costar. India-Forums DOES NOT find such RPF acceptable in any manner. Members may write about the Characters based on a TV show but NOT about the actors who portray them.

Note: 

Please understand that freedoms in the forum are accompanied by an expectation of MATURE behaviour and CIVIL discourse and if these two are seen lacking, then such freedoms will also be revoked. Our primary concern is to keep the forum open for HEALTHY discussion and if members do not demonstrate a capability to indulge in healthy discussion with the present liberties than rules WILL be redesigned to help us all in reaching that healthy environment. 

In addition to the above mentioned section guidelines, at all times India-Forums.com- Participation Guidelines & Rules  will be in effect. We hereby hope that all of you will abide by these rules. 

We hope to have everyone's understanding.

Regards,

KZK 2 DT

Edited by Koeli_Appy - 4 years ago

AT open. You can start discussing.

OMGEE an AT for Aamna at last ..

Thank you Koeli for being so fast ... πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

Thank you all over again for coming to this forum πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ₯°

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

Thanks for the Aamna/ Komolika AT πŸ€—

She is doing a good job so far as Komo i wonder why they need their special zooming effects 

Originally posted by braveheartdoc

Thanks for the Aamna/ Komolika AT πŸ€—

She is doing a good job so far as Komo i wonder why they need their special zooming effects 

Even I could never figure.out why they really need to zoom her face from weird angles.. she is doing a fav job indeed.

i was watching last few episodes, amna is doing a great job as sonalika. I loved her in KTH but i must say she has developed a lot as an actress after that. Her acting is matured but somewhere i feel the director lacks in finding an appropriate look of her. Their preconceived looks of S1 komolika is hampering S2 looks... they should come out of that and treat is a new character... what might have looked good on urvashi might not fit well with Amna. they have to understand that. Just like they have evolved AnuPre they should with Komolika as well...

Originally posted by Koeli_Appy

i was watching last few episodes, amna is doing a great job as sonalika. I loved her in KTH but i must say she has developed a lot as an actress after that. Her acting is matured but somewhere i feel the director lacks in finding an appropriate look of her. Their preconceived looks of S1 komolika is hampering S2 looks... they should come out of that and treat is a new character... what might have looked good on urvashi might not fit well with Amna. they have to understand that. Just like they have evolved AnuPre they should with Komolika as well...

I agree here😊

I loved Sona in the initial episodes after she entered BB. She looked gorgeous in that green sareeπŸ˜ƒ

But I don't know  what the creatives are doing now

Originally posted by Sunn_shine

Even I could never figure.out why they really need to zoom her face from weird angles.. she is doing a fav job indeed.

They love to distort her looks probably reasons known best to them onlyπŸ˜†

Originally posted by braveheartdoc

They love to distort her looks probably reasons known best to them onlyπŸ˜†

They stopped it for a while, but back to zooming during Kidnapping sequence.. 

Waise I really love her onscreen. She looks beautiful

Edited by Sunn_shine - 4 years ago