Tujhse Hai Raabta Written Update and Daily Discussion Thread 10 - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Hello friends ,

Welcome to Written Update & Daily Discussion thread .

It's a place where we celebrate daily episodes of Our Show Tujhse Hai Raabta with passion , dedication and pure love .

Come join and enjoy this beautiful ride with us.

• Epi 000 - 00/00/2020 - pg 000

• Do not  bash or use any foul / abuse language for any cast or crew members
  • Only characters ,tracks , scenes can be discussed  / constructive criticism is allowed here
  • No personnel comments on Actors / Actresses 
  • Each thread will be about 150 pages and new thread will be made after it .  

Thank You

Edited by linakusharberry - 4 years ago

I hope we can make our first post here about Kalma' s union. Hope the separation ends . Congo to us for our graceful 10 written update and daily discussion threads .

Congratulations For new thread👍🏼🥳

So Riddhi will be the permanent member of this house . Now Anu too has accepted this little girl. I hope she bonds well with her Malhar Dada and Kalyani Tai. 

Malhar literally control himself hitting Sampada. I really liked his convo with moksh . He again proves that a relation is built more on trust rather than love.

I wish he could have done it. I hope he will now that she hit Kalyani and tried to kill her. For once I want the villains to suffer. 

He will made her suffer in else way. But he being a male lead and an extremely dignified person cant hit a woman . But he can throw her out of the house .

Hey guys, I want to point out something. If, only if. Pillu is really sick. Then sampada and mal child is must . But sampada can't carry child but that doesn't mean she can't produce egg. As much I remember her uterus is damaged na, ovaries are intact. May be CVS can show in vitro fertilization for Malhar and sampada and then child can be transferred in Kalyani womb. She is a healthy girl and can carry a baby. She can be surrogate mother. I think it will be a good twist . If sampada declared guilty for her crimes then may be kalma present this condition to not file FIR against her. 

What you think.