Tujhse Hai Raabta Written Update and Daily Discussion Thread 10 - Page 119

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by pyaar2012

Actually this is a phase ,malhar vi as we said koi sant atma nhi tha ,ek normal flawed character hai,actually i love him bcoz of his certain things ,which are flawed . usko major major and kafi major trust issue tha ! ahir ki  gunah ne kuch hadh tak us shell ko toda hai par bat agar swara ya uski pita ki aayi toh woh fir bigar sakta hai i am excluding moksh and kallu ,kyunki ajtak in dono ke mamle mein malhar ne kavi koi galat kadam liya nhi ! it was he who had trust issues ,but now its  Kalyani , And the major factor is that its not that she does not love him or trust him ,she does ,but this girl is trapped ,and  Rachit is just pricking her weak and vulnerable zone ,kallu lost her mom , apni ma ko seven storeyed building se girte dekhna aur apni bap ko goli khate dekhne ke bad ,koi vi larki jise usne ma mana hai ,usko lekar protective ho hi jayegi ,aur pillu ko usne do din ki umar se ma  ka pyar diya , rachit ko acche se pata hai malhar se use dur karne k liye in dono ko threat karna padega ,bcoz malhar kalyani ka strength hai ,yeh larki literally malharji jap karti hai ,isliye rachit ne unhe fasaya hai jo khud kamzor hai aur kalyani ki kamzori vi ! and kalyani ek hi galti  har bar daurahati hai ,pata nhi kyun malhar se chupati hai....  She may be is scared ki malhar ko agar gussa a gaya toh woh toh tandav karega ,isi dar se woh malhar se things chupati hai ,aur fasti hai...surrogacy aur rachit ki threat call jaisi issue use chupana hi nhi chahiye ,this is why all mess is creating . this is a message that dont hide things to your husband ,it is not going to help u in way.

Agree! Kalyani isn't hiding information because she doesn't trust him.... she is doing it because she has seen how Rachit is keeping tabs on her every move and is scared for both Pillu and Anu if she speaks up.

But even if she did have trust issues,could we blame her? Malhar has,since their first marriage, shown more distrust in her than trust,that's why in one scene she got angry and thought he'd now,again, accuse her instead of trusting what she is saying and he proved her wrong for a change... but it was legit of her to think he'd again misunderstand her because he'd done her numerous times since they'd been married.

Malhar,too, becomes blind when Swara and his bio mom are involved,less when it's about his father. 

The difference here is,Kalyani is not doing this out of mistrust,but because of fear of losing the only parent she has left,and I think we can't blame a barley !9 old girl who's just both her bio parents few yrs back for doing that and not wanting to take any risks with Anu's life.

I wish they show that Kalyani has grown up and has learn to trust and to share things with her husband. That Rachit or whoever try but they will not succeed. No blackmail, no forced whatever won’t work. I really want CV to show that. It will make us believe that here is the growth that we expected and waited in kalma raabta after 1 year. 

Originally posted by Vpplinu

I wish they show that Kalyani has grown up and has learn to trust and to share things with her husband. That Rachit or whoever try but they will not succeed. No blackmail, no forced whatever won’t work. I really want CV to show that. It will make us believe that here is the growth that we expected and waited in kalma raabta after 1 year. 

Kalyani is always an over sensitive girl. Based on just a name "Anupriya" She moved to Aurangabad from Pune to harass her.I dont know if u have remembered how torturous she was with Anu. She sent her behind the bars for child trafficking.That time she waz 17now she is 19. She had had enough. Malhar was affectionate to her in the initial stage but later he got very embittered ( The reason of which we cannot blamed him but the repurcussion Kalyani faced in the form of his wrath was painful) Sehban was outstanding in those scenes . Even his loyal fans were waiting eagerly for him to turn soft and romantic.But the point is we cannot really desire that Kalyani will be matured and pragmatic all of a sudden. She is a bubbly selfless smart but oversensitive girl who get married in a very tender age. She was Madhuri and Atul ' s love child and laadli .We sometimez expect too much form a 19 years. Shadi mein insan shadid galti karke sikhta hai . Meri ek relative ne ekbar kaha tha ki 25 sal ho gaye shadi mein avi bhi poorie tarah sikh nhi payi shadi kaise nibhate hai ...they were happy couple. Actually hum se ab aur Kalma ki durdasha nhi dekhi ja rahi ...thats why we are reacting . Agar achanak kalyani matured behave karne lagi toh je set ek image cvs ne uska banaya hai woh badal jayegi..And Itv set things pe chalti hai...Kalyani aisi hi rahegi....Sab ki tamjham ( including malhar) apni sar pe le legi....But again i am saying that she is doing mistake that she is hiding certain facts to Malhar .Yeh uski ajib si adat hai...hum sab mein koi na koi aise chiz hoti hai .. Pet var ke cvs ko gali do in decent language . Dekhna man halka ho jaiga .its their fault ultimately .

Edited by pyaar2012 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Kalma007

Agree! Kalyani isn't hiding information because she doesn't trust him.... she is doing it because she has seen how Rachit is keeping tabs on her every move and is scared for both Pillu and Anu if she speaks up.

But even if she did have trust issues,could we blame her? Malhar has,since their first marriage, shown more distrust in her than trust,that's why in one scene she got angry and thought he'd now,again, accuse her instead of trusting what she is saying and he proved her wrong for a change... but it was legit of her to think he'd again misunderstand her because he'd done her numerous times since they'd been married.

Malhar,too, becomes blind when Swara and his bio mom are involved,less when it's about his father. 

The difference here is,Kalyani is not doing this out of mistrust,but because of fear of losing the only parent she has left,and I think we can't blame a barley !9 old girl who's just both her bio parents few yrs back for doing that and not wanting to take any risks with Anu's life.

Exactly di the point you have highl9ghted is valid. Even in anu's slit track by aswari they showed kalyanis fear of losing anu and she described dat dat she somehow made peace with her fathers death and could not afford to loose anu., and as you said her age is another important factor and she feels secured only with anu since both of them accepted each other without any obligations.  malhar,kaka, AS and others have been selfish at one point or the other to kalyani but not anu. 

Originally posted by Dolly567890

Exactly di the point you have highl9ghted is valid. Even in anu's slit track by aswari they showed kalyanis fear of losing anu and she described dat dat she somehow made peace with her fathers death and could not afford to loose anu., and as you said her age is another important factor and she feels secured only with anu since both of them accepted each other without any obligations.  malhar,kaka, AS and others have been selfish at one point or the other to kalyani but not anu. 

Kaka and Malhar were not selfish ! Malhar was heavily betrayed. He was a good soul .Sampada inflict poison . Neelkanth hone ke bad Ma parvati ne Shiv ko breast feed kiya tha tab unka zeher amrit bana . Yaha vi us zeher ko amrit Kalyani ne banaya tha . She eliminated the poison from his system . Mata parvati ko vi toh kasht hua hoga vaise hi kalyani ko vi sehna pada dard . Toh malhar ko hum.benefit of doubt de sakte hai dolly . And kaka ka gussa vi jayes hai na....Unke vi kuch sapne the He really loved Anu and secured and stand supportive to her .He has always been a support . So in dono becharo ko maf kar dena chahiye . They are the innocent sufferers like us . But yes Baki gharwale bohot selfish hai....yeh bat toh bilkul sahi kaha tum ne. Hope i did not hurt u.

Originally posted by pyaar2012

Kaka and Malhar were not selfish ! Malhar was heavily betrayed. He was a good soul .Sampada inflict poison . Neelkanth hone ke bad Ma parvati ne Shiv ko breast feed kiya tha tab unka zeher amrit bana . Yaha vi us zeher ko amrit Kalyani ne banaya tha . She eliminated the poison from his system . Mata parvati ko vi toh kasht hua hoga vaise hi kalyani ko vi sehna pada dard . Toh malhar ko hum.benefit of doubt de sakte hai dolly . And kaka ka gussa vi jayes hai na....Unke vi kuch sapne the He really loved Anu and secured and stand supportive to her .He has always been a support . So in dono becharo ko maf kar dena chahiye . They are the innocent sufferers like us . But yes Baki gharwale bohot selfish hai....yeh bat toh bilkul sahi kaha tum ne. Hope i did not hurt u.

No di you did not hurt me ❤I never thought from this PoV ., but di when do you expect this track to be over., this is just stretching ! 

Kaka is another person who's never never been selfish in the way he relates to Kalyani,but he only came into her life when the worst phase of Malhar's anger was over and he had calmed down and stopped punishing her everytime he had a chance.

Kalyani gets extremely worked up over Anu and Pillu because they're the only two people who've loved her selflessly and wholeheartedly since she came to Aurangabad and lost Madhuri and accepted her since the beginning.

Still,problem here is not her lack of trust in her husband but the possibility of Anu facing more troubles if she tells him the truth.

No di you did not hurt me ❤I never thought from this PoV ., but di when do you expect this track to be over., this is just stretching ! 

May b this week or the next. But dont think thing will b goody goody. Koi aur syapa le ayenge makers.