Himanshi Khurana is the real winner of BB13 LOL - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by NepaliArtist

Hahahah I think so too 😆 

Like I still am with the majority of Asim fandom that clearly she is taking huge advantage of this situation and he should be very very careful with her in life after BB. So in that way I'm not a fan at all lol.

But kahee na kahee I respect the 'hustle' of going out and making the best of what you have. She was given a very unfair chance on the show. Came to be the villain against an already decided favorite of the host, humiliated for bad captaincy even though Sana ke time pe the house was reprimanded for it, and unfairly evicted. Anyone in this case would say chalo glad I'm out of there and moved on. But Himanshi, somehow, has twisted the entire thing and has become one of the most spoken about contestant of the show over a month after being evicted. She had WAY more buzz than even Shefali/Aarti/Mahira etc. online who are still on the show everyday lol. Sahi kheli hai! 👏

True and for that I have to give her credit, she might like Asim or not but she managed to turn the whole BB stay into a publicity and cash cow for herself- whether it rode on Asim’s popularity. 

Literally anyone is better than Arhaan lol

For me, Tehseen Poonahwala > Arhaan 🤣

Oh god that tehseen poonawala was another annoying guy 😆

I have seen common hatred for tehseen, arhaan and zariwala on this forum 🤣

I kinda feel bad for Himanshi for being compared wifh Arhaan cmon she isnt that bad 

Hahah yes great idea! I'm sure Sana will recognize her voice and tell everyone! Waise bhee Sana has sixth sense about Himanshi's entry! 🤣

She will tease Asim. Teri Himanshi aane wali hai. 🤣

Originally posted by peacenfun

no wonder the makers played smart & got her evicted

they realised she was a direct threat to their pre-decided script of finale

asim & sana ko handle nahi kar paa rahe the cratives, himanshi ko tjoda aur tikane dete ghar mein toh ye sure shot finalist ban jati

I agree. She was not a task performer and didn't scream and shout her points but she was an amazing manipulator. She really helped set up Asim as a competition against Sid after their fight by bringing over Shefali and Bhau to their side. Plus she also initiated Asim's friendship with Rashmi, which is now one of the strongest bonds in the show! Even in her final few days she was seen advising Asim to prioritize Shefali over Rashmi. Seems ridiculous now, but this was really good advice at the time because Rashmi/Arhaan were trying to use Asim to attack Shukla, and Shefali was loyal. It was VG's entry and her blunder in destroying Bhau's letter (and the melodrama that followed) that destroyed her chances. 

Overall, Himanshi was an amazing player. If she started from the beginning and got a fair shot in an unbiased season, you never know, she could have been winner material. 

Rashmi’s family didn’t come? Also himanshi should’ve came as a guest and not as a family member 

If Himanshi was really engaged and broke it bcoz of asim,it is huge things for her....

As Sana herself confirmed that Himanshi was indeed engaged to virk guy....

And this virk guy is way too established and strong public figure.

Saying Himanshi broke the engagement to latch on Asim looks not so profitable for Himanshi as people think...

If there was an engagement.....i feel virk guy broke off as speculated by sana.

When Himanshi entered Asim was already a star......and fans told her to make connection with Asim when she enters house....

Shukla made fun of Himanshi at that time that she is trying to make angle with Asim....

In short I think Himanshi was left by virk guy and then she decided to go for asim.

Asim's brother is a doctor for this game he will leave his job and stay in the house 🤔

Secondly sister will not come so his parents bacha kaun himanshi😆

Originally posted by chirpyhapibird

If Himanshi was really engaged and broke it bcoz of asim,it is huge things for her....

As Sana herself confirmed that Himanshi was indeed engaged to virk guy....

And this virk guy is way too established and strong public figure.

Saying Himanshi broke the engagement to latch on Asim looks not so profitable for Himanshi as people think...

If there was an engagement.....i feel virk guy broke off as speculated by sana.

When Himanshi entered Asim was already a star......and fans told her to make connection with Asim when she enters house....

Shukla made fun of Himanshi at that time that she is trying to make angle with Asim....

In short I think Himanshi was left by virk guy and then she decided to go for asim.

Amy Virk's brother issued a statement asking the press not to drag his brothers name or link the same with Himanshi as he is married

She broke her engagement with Chow who is based in Canada

Indeed the biggest beneficiary of BB13 is Khurana herself along with her partner in controversy crime Shehnaaz Gill as she too is going to make full of her popularity once out of the house.

Originally posted by Salutethearmy

Amy Virk's brother issued a statement asking the press not to drag his brothers name or link the same with Himanshi as he is married

She broke her engagement with Chow who is based in Canada

Indeed the biggest beneficiary of BB13 is Khurana herself along with her partner in controversy crime Shehnaaz Gill as she too is going to make full of her popularity once out of the house.

Yup, call them whatever you want, but these girls know what they are doing! Experts of the game! 

She would have been my fav if she had been in the house. Like i always say, nobody is a saint, but how you project yourself is what makes me like/ not like a HM and she is classy.

Yeah she's doing things smartly. I don't know whether to call it playing, but she's handling the whole situation smartly and like a pro.

Btw the moment she entered the house, the first thing she said Asim was people have told her to become friends with Asim and that's exactly how it happened.

Also with all the resources at its disposal, BB team too uses HMs and exploit them and i always appreciate those HMs who also make the best use of the opportunity they r provided, as long as they don't stoop too low.