Or HimHaan πŸ€£

well i find her better than Arhaan tho

HimSim

AsHim

Edited by NathuPyare - 4 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

I have mixed feelings about her possible re entry.

I wanted her re-entry as a contestant because she was a good player and contributed a lot to the house dynamics.Her eviction was done by using unfair means.

Shukla and team was after her and the way he nominated Asim and Himanshi together was enough to show how insecure he was of her.She upped Asim's game following his split with Shukla.He wanted her out of the house.

She should have been given a second chance as a contestant like Shefali Bagga.It would have been great for the game too at that time. Would have been SidNaaz Vs AsiManshi and BB would have two couples fighting it out.BB lost a great chance.

This family week entry is just a hype.I hope she clears Asim's name and hopefully Asim gets screen space doing fun stuff instead of fighting and arguing

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

FYI, Its AsiManshi btw πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

The day she will enter BB should play her new song as the morning song. πŸ€£ 

NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: randomfancrics

FYI, Its AsiManshi btw πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

That's too long and doesn't have the cuteness of HimSim or AsHim πŸ˜›

Edited by NathuPyare - 4 years ago
NepaliArtist thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho

You know like her or not- but man the woman is a player! She’s shaatir! 

I mean and she’s subtle about the game too! 

Chalo! Changing narratives and adding yourself when the story is over and coming back to be a central figure in that takes some level of intelligence and she’s showcased that on her side. 

Personal like/dislike factor being ignored- I do think she’s a very clever person!

Anyway I feel you might have become her fan! Haha 

Hahahah I think so too πŸ˜† 

Like I still am with the majority of Asim fandom that clearly she is taking huge advantage of this situation and he should be very very careful with her in life after BB. So in that way I'm not a fan at all lol.

But kahee na kahee I respect the 'hustle' of going out and making the best of what you have. She was given a very unfair chance on the show. Came to be the villain against an already decided favorite of the host, humiliated for bad captaincy even though Sana ke time pe the house was reprimanded for it, and unfairly evicted. Anyone in this case would say chalo glad I'm out of there and moved on. But Himanshi, somehow, has twisted the entire thing and has become one of the most spoken about contestant of the show over a month after being evicted. She had WAY more buzz than even Shefali/Aarti/Mahira etc. online who are still on the show everyday lol. Sahi kheli hai! πŸ‘

NepaliArtist thumbnail

Originally posted by: randomfancrics

ArManshi πŸ€£

Or HimHaan πŸ€£

well i find her better than Arhaan tho

Literally anyone is better than Arhaan lol

For me, Tehseen Poonahwala > Arhaan πŸ€£

peacenfun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

no wonder the makers played smart & got her evicted

they realised she was a direct threat to their pre-decided script of finale

asim & sana ko handle nahi kar paa rahe the cratives, himanshi ko tjoda aur tikane dete ghar mein toh ye sure shot finalist ban jati

Originally posted by: aparnauma

I have mixed feelings about her possible re entry.

I wanted her re-entry as a contestant because she was a good player and contributed a lot to the house dynamics.Her eviction was done by using unfair means.

Shukla and team was after her and the way he nominated Asim and Himanshi together was enough to show how insecure he was of her.She upped Asim's game following his split with Shukla.He wanted her out of the house.

She should have been given a second chance as a contestant like Shefali Bagga.It would have been great for the game too at that time. Would have been SidNaaz Vs AsiManshi and BB would have two couples fighting it out.BB lost a great chance.

This family week entry is just a hype.I hope she clears Asim's name and hopefully Asim gets screen space doing fun stuff instead of fighting and arguing

her intentions will be cleared if she really mukt Aseem from all false allegation on the guy cause of her 

secondly she will play task wth him to win TTF so lets hope wat will be the result and question is how she can come in Family task , how umar let it happen .. may be she requested him to let her go n give him words tht she will clear Aseem's name ..n umar let her go then , 

NepaliArtist thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

The day she will enter BB should play her new song as the morning song. πŸ€£ 

Hahah yes great idea! I'm sure Sana will recognize her voice and tell everyone! Waise bhee Sana has sixth sense about Himanshi's entry! πŸ€£