Asim getting support from all across! - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by lkd48

Especially thukla gang ..they cannot stand him because they know he is getting so much love and support

And their fans and celebs supporting them too because of his popularity. 

He deserves all the love and success .. after coming out of BBhl he will definetely get to know that all his efforts, his endurance and patience was all worth it because the love he is getting is genuine and not bikau ..paise se kharide hue praise ki toh kisi aur ko zaroorat padh rhi hai ðŸ˜†

Asim deserves all the love...people who watch bigboss regularly can never support Shukla. But the sad part is many people watch only wkw where Shukla is whitewashed and Asim's smallest of mistakes are made into big muddaas.

Originally posted by sukhee

Asim deserves all the love...people who watch bigboss regularly can never support Shukla. But the sad part is many people watch only wkw where Shukla is whitewashed and Asim's smallest of mistakes are made into big muddaas.

It is often said that the more one suppresses a guy the more support he garners! 

He's getting lots of support from Pakistan too.

I feel that bb doesn't kill his spirit by the time he comes out. Asim is a good guy, atleast he listens...unlike someone else ðŸ¤ª

That's really sweet. I'm so proud of Asım.

Omg I’m going to miss this season so much! And the nervousness and misery I felt often watching this show but being an Asim fan has paid off 

Originally posted by Chotimotipsycho

Omg I’m going to miss this season so much! And the nervousness and misery I felt often watching this show but being an Asim fan has paid off 

i agree ! 

It was a rollercoaster ride..nerve wrecking at times BUT it was worth it ! I am glad that I supported the right person