Remember when Armaan Kohli was arrested ?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

In S7 Armaan was arrested from Bigg Boss house  for hitting Sophia . Will sth like that  happen with Shukla if he ever crosses the line since channel will never evict him ? The way he is being let off , the day might not be far when he actually assaults Asim 

Edited by 2RsFan - 4 years ago

Originally posted by 2RsFan

In S7 Armaan was arrested from Bigg Boss house  for hitting Sophia . Will sth like that  happen with Shukla if he ever crosses the line since channel will never evict him ? The way he is being let off , the day might not be far when he actually assaults Asim 

Sid "might", but Madhurima already did. And the way Salman and the show is normalising domestic violence and making fun of it is cringy. The same classic victim blaming and how the other partner is annoying and instigating which caused the abusive partner to resort to violence. The way they dealt with the Madhurima hitting VIshal is disgusting.

yaha isko tabiyat se daant nai Padti, arrest hone denge🤣

Armaan got arrested because Sophie filed a complaint at police station. 

Threatening to assault, intimidation and bullying are all punishable under Indian law..

Unless a contestant or the contestant’s family member files a complaint with police, Shukla won’t have any legal issues.

Edited by girlie_giggles - 4 years ago

😆                                                                                😆

Originally posted by Mapogo

😆                                                                                😆

Still far better than Shukla , dude at least used to apologise 

shukla will refuse to get arrested in his chaddis  ðŸ˜†

Still far better than Shukla , dude at least used to apologise 

Shukla is the worst contestant in BB history and I'm not even exaggerating.

I used to mock Shukla by comparing him with likes of Om Swami but that's because I didn't like him at that time, now I acutely believe his worst.

Actually? He already has pushed him a million times and asim has had severe fall as well.