•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello, i m here on forum after about 2 yrs..

So i was watching back to back episodes of last 2 weeks. N i was so touched by kabir..that made me land here after a long.

Kabir is so understanding. First he encourages Niya for her  dreams n ambition. Not everyone can send someone they love send abroad forv2 yrs. Every time when Niya has some issues with his dad or anything he calls Kabir. but when she went to USA she did not call Kabir  even once. Isn't it unfair? 

Before  leaving for USA, when things got awkward between Kabir and Niya, how Kabir arranged a friendly date and made things normal. it was so loving. but when Kabir was upset with Niya after she rejected going to USA later on, she just said let's make things normal and Kabir accepted. Kabir deserves more than this. 

And this guy I don't hate him but I don't like him much. N i don't like the filmy type things he does.   his charecter could be just friend there is no need to involve love in everything. 

Lastly, i love kabir- ambar interection the most. They r witty n enjoyable. 

So its a  long post.

thanks for reading and do  put your inputs.

Idk why but for some reason I prefer Kabir with niya. Randeep is too immature and nosy. Kabir is matured and has good understanding. He will always support her in her career. Amberdoesn't behave well with him still he handles him gently whereas Randeep won't take shit and will snap at niya's father.

Yess..  poor guy even drank coffee made by ambar sharma. That too beaten. 😀  If u remember early episode.

N last week, he sat with dupatta on  😁 to make ambar practice date.

I agree kabir is too sweet and also a very respectful and understandhing guy

I felt bad for him when he saw randeep-niya together,he was silent and respect but it was shown he was very hurt and heartbroken

Kabir is SUCH A SWEETHEART. He's kind, patient and considerate.

I even find Anurag amazing. Sadly both the guys are gonna get dumped officially soon </3

Just too BAAAAAD. :(

Nothing to say abt kabir the cutie pie..he is quiet, mature,caring and sensible above all understandable..I love Amber the kharoos and his interactions is A+

..😘😘...he doesn't Express himself that much but has capabilities to read others mind specially this dad and his daughter ❤