Arya 😆Dhoom tanana Shor kam nahi horaha 😂

Posted: 4 years ago

OK I missed To Write 3epis ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜›of Style Star Home Chef upto his 30th Epi Tak ๐Ÿ˜ŽThis Week ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Loved The Way CVS Take That ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜›They not Stress or Over Imp To Arya๐Ÿ˜›3rd Wish ๐Ÿ˜‰โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜† Usually Such Happens in Shows They Keep Repeats In FBs To Generate /Push Leads Close โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜› 

But Here Care only To The Arya โค๏ธhurt for Slap๐Ÿฅบ Arya-Mini Relation ๐Ÿ˜ฒ How Saroj Mami ๐Ÿ˜ˆfuels to break ๐Ÿ˜ก 

Mini And Neil and All In Their Balancing Modes  ofc A Lil Too Stubborn Cutie pie ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ

In 3Epis 

1st One Goes To Wonderful Emotional Balancing Beautiful Scenarios Which Tug the Heart Strings โค๏ธ 

Neilโค๏ธSurprised To Witness His Brand New Room  How Mini Made it All Efforts Done Sply The Photoframe ๐Ÿ˜ญIn Right Spot Which Hit Deep Neil oberoi Heart ๐Ÿฅบ

Preet on Other Side Pulling Mini Feelings Reg Neil ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ

Neil Came To Say Thanks ๐Ÿ˜› Preet understand Duo Need Spl Space So Leave The place ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Neil -Mini  Have A Heart-Heart Melting Talks Recalling Their Pasts ๐Ÿ’”in Soothing Manner  Neil Shares His Details ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘ Followed A Lovely Coffee Share on Chat Stall 

Neil Busy Admiringโ˜บ๏ธ Mini Than His Coffee  Only Arya๐Ÿ˜› Cry's Diverted Them ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜› 

Cutipie  Too much Hurt ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐ŸฅบSharing Pain With Biji  

Neil Stops Mini ๐Ÿ˜›let her leave Now don't stress Today 

Next Epi 2

Starts Beautiful With Chat areaNeil Recollecting Last Night  Memories and Not Separating Cloths ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† by His Efforts ๐Ÿ˜‰ Eventually by Hawa They Joined Even With Clips โ˜บ๏ธ 

Such a Pleasant Symbolic  Scene Refreshing This Days  

The Way Neil Share his Past And Feelings In Night  SRJ โญ๏ธGiven His Depth  His Throat  ๐Ÿ‘

Saroj Other Side Putting So much Venom Against Mini to Arya๐Ÿ˜ฒ 

Arya believing Her Words Reg All ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Mini Warns So Much Saroj And Arya Pain Continued ๐Ÿ˜ญ 

Kudos to Saisha This Lil Princess Wat a Expressions ๐Ÿ‘ Those Teary Fluffy Eyes ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Mini-Arya Dhoom Tananana Continues ๐Ÿ˜ฒ 

After Saroj Left Biji Reveals Saroj History ๐Ÿค”The Long Stand Haterdness Towards Babes Babies ๐Ÿ˜Ž Shocked Mini๐Ÿ˜ฒ Still Determine To Repair Her And Arya Pair ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

Neil Oberoi  His Share ๐Ÿ˜Ž To Patch up Started By Advising Mini With A Ameltte ๐Ÿ˜› Do Some thing Spl Small Things To Convince Arya Dear Small Heart โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜›

Mini as usual their Fight then Praise Chef  Given extra Restau Work meanwhile ๐Ÿคฃ

Want to Spend Time With Arya Watching Together Horror Movies ๐Ÿคฃwhich Arya Likes ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜› Shocks Neil๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜› 

I am Confuse To Recollect last 2 epis order ๐Ÿคฃ

Final One OK  Mini Waited School area for  Arya ๐Ÿ˜Žbut She taken already by Saroj To Cafe area ๐Ÿ˜› Mami feeding her nonsense along With Pizza's ๐Ÿ˜› Mini and Biji interrupted Taken Arya ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Mami-Mini Their Taunts Dhoomtanana ๐Ÿ˜’

Next Mini Arranged All In Living Room For Arya ๐Ÿ˜Ž But Arya๐Ÿ˜ฒ no more Listening Mini and Thrown All Things ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Next Neil Came There ๐Ÿ˜‰understand Wat Hallabolo ๐Ÿ˜†happened by his Princess ๐Ÿ˜› Went To manavo her ๐Ÿ˜‰

ArNe โค๏ธScene ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜†arya Questning his Intention and Which team Now ๐Ÿคฃ

Packing Luggage To left The mini Palace To Stay in Saroj den ๐Ÿ˜†

Mini Came and Stopped then Challenged Arya 

The Dhoom Tanana Shor To be Continued ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†

Ek Thappad ki Kimat chukarahi hai Mini ๐Ÿ˜†

Hope Sisters back To Their Bond Asap This Week 

Pheww ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

Hey vinnas missed you ๐Ÿค—

N your lovely update

Glad to c you back here.๐Ÿค—

Minus saroj drama all the episode this week we're too gud 

MiNeil as well as ArNe scenes.

I want some more ArNe scenes .

They were less this week

Vinnas ๐Ÿค—

Missed you yaar aur tere updates b๐Ÿค—

Edited by zalima - 4 years ago

Missed your dhoom tana epsiode 

Tum kya nahi thi dekho.. Arya baby bhi out of control hogayi

I hope Miya patch up soon.

MiYa bond ko missing ๐Ÿ˜ณ

MiNeil cofee date โ˜บ๏ธ

Kitna โ˜บ๏ธ tha 

Usse pehle unka emotional talks ๐Ÿ‘

Srj Ash were Superb๐Ÿ‘

Ek aur Favt scene was definitely clothes scene๐Ÿ‘

Iss ke liye makers ko bhi ๐Ÿ‘

Kya symbolic tha โค๏ธ

MiNeil ka dard ka relationship hoga 

Lekin ek doosre ke saath judhe rahenge

Srj was ๐Ÿ‘

So was ashnoor in breaking down scene Arya ke mamle mein.๐Ÿ‘

Saroj mami๐Ÿ˜ˆ ye guest appearance mein. humesha rahegi

Kuch nahi ho sakta ๐Ÿ˜†

Ye track zaldi end ho 

Before it gets annoyingall thanks to saroj๐Ÿคช

I need MiYa cuties back

Edited by zalima - 4 years ago

Haha๐Ÿ˜† I love your updates.Filled with drama just like Arya .The way you describe MiNeil and Arya is cute ,funny ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by N_sharmaa

Haha๐Ÿ˜† I love your updates.Filled with drama just like Arya .The way you describe MiNeil and Arya is cute ,funny ๐Ÿ˜†

Vinnas toh arya type hai.

Humesha dhoom tana wala post 

Originally posted by zalima

Vinnas toh arya type hai.

Humesha dhoom tana wala post 

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†

Thank You ๐Ÿค— @Zaalima ๐Ÿ˜›@,Shradda ๐Ÿ˜›,@N. sharma ๐Ÿ˜›