Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Deepika Padukone and Hrithik Roshan Pair Up for Krrish 4? - Page 2

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Rakesh Roshan has been saying for years he wants Priyanka back for the 4th one. Actual quotes of him actually saying it. This just seems like a PR article, someone needs a commercial film and wants this pairing so let’s spread rumours.

But Krrish 3 sucked and I doubt Priyanka would say yes to the fourth one unless Priya’s role and the franchise itself improves drastically.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kara_R thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Deepikafan13

I don't want her to do this lousy movie and franchise. It's such a gareebon ka Superman type of movie. 

She should a romantic comedy or a SLB movie. 

@ bold 👍 we need one so bady right now!

Lulzbolly thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Deepikafan13

Atleast she doesn't need papa to make her movies. Dayaan like Kangana is only suitable for this tacky franchise! 

Frankly, I ain't even a fan of the Roshan in Krrish movies. However, they are very popular among the target audience.

Anyways, he needs papa to make his movies, but Deepika had to get in a relationship with Ranveer to get work in SLB films and even marry him. She is not an empowered woman by any stretch of imagination. She owes her extended career to them. Infact, the biggest hits of her career are with the same director+actor combo. And I think that has more to do with that combo than her being part of the films. Bitter truth which her fans need to swallow.

Edited by Lulzbolly - 4 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Is Hrithik doing any movie in 2020 ? 

This content was originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

Rakesh Roshan has been saying for years he wants Priyanka back for the 4th one. Actual quotes of him actually saying it. This just seems like a PR article, someone needs a commercial film and wants this pairing so let’s spread rumours.

But Krrish 3 sucked and I doubt Priyanka would say yes to the fourth one unless Priya’s role and the franchise itself improves drastically.

Why he only need priyanka for such unimportant short role ???

Question.

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

This content was originally posted by: taniya.91

Why he only need priyanka for such unimportant short role ???

Question.

Because the Krrish franchise is Priyanka’s too so Rakesh Roshan said he wanted her in Krrish 4 as well but I think she’s outgrown this franchise. 

This content was originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

Because the Krrish franchise is Priyanka’s too so Rakesh Roshan said he wanted her in Krrish 4 as well but I think she’s outgrown this franchise. 

Yes she did outgrown this franchise.