Rashmi comparing Mahira to Bhavya

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.voot.com/shows/bigg-boss/13/839463/rashami-the-coolest-aunt-ever/909815.                I always thought so. That Rashami somewhat likes Mahira because she sees some of Bhavya in her. Hence Rashami’s she is a kid and all rant. Even in this video she says ‘ Mujhe Mahira pe pyaar aata hain’

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Rashmi. I so much feel for this lady. That's a lesson, don't be good with ungrateful people ever in life. 

Sabhayata thumbnail

Bhavya . Her neice . Who came to meet her 

sreefan thumbnail

Iska dimaag kharab hai. Comparing an innocent child to a mean 23 year old. 

Sabhayata thumbnail

Originally posted by: Curious_Renee

Rashmi. I so much feel for this lady. That's a lesson, don't be good with ungrateful people ever in life. 

Some people are just like that💔

CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

https://www.voot.com/shows/bigg-boss/13/839463/rashami-the-coolest-aunt-ever/909815.                I always thought so. That Rashami somewhat likes Mahira because she sees some of Bhavya in her. Hence Rashami’s she is a kid and all rant. Even in this video she says ‘ Mujhe Mahira pe pyaar aata hain’

I find the entire video really cute except the last part, love Vishal saying Mahira is badtameez.....Rashmi craves for love of family it can be clearly seen but damn you can’t be so dumb to say Mahira ke liye aisa mat bol kabhi kabhi bohot pyaar aata hai mujhe uspe....I am just rolling my eyes hearing this....I really like Rashmi and want to see her in top 2 but this Mahaanta really gets on my nerves be it for Paras or Mahira or Shukla

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

Bhavya . Her neice . Who came to meet her 

That little girl is so well mannered ...though shukla encouraged to call sana fat...she didn’t do it.  Kids have shown maturity over adults and Rashmi relates her to Mahira of all the people in the house?

Sabhayata thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreefan

She is comparing some of their behaviour. But ya i get you .Mahira absolutely hates Rashami so Rashami should stop thinking of Mahira as a kid.

Ritzzee23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Rashmi is tooo good for bb i am telling u.. She can't keep grudges if the other person talks to her sweetly.. I like this nature of her but it doesn't do her any good. 

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreefan

+1

Has she lost her mind? 😡

How can she compare a child with that churel Mahia? Or scared that Mahira will beat her? 😡