I’m genuinely disgusted

GyaaniAnaya thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I used to support Sidharth during the time that Paras and Mahira were riding their high horse

I even supported him when one of my favorites at the time-Asim- broke away from him 

But looking at the trend of current events—can I continue to support him? My answer is no

I despise everyone else in the house so I probably won’t vote for them either, but all that I’m saying is that I don’t think I can support him anymore. 

I think that I started despising him as soon as he got close to Paras and Mahira. I know that equations shift in this house very rapidly... but these two were at constant violent loggerheads. Then all of a sudden sidharth gets close to them AFTER calling them disgusting for a month and a half. 

while I agree that shehnaz became almost unbearable, and that pushing her away from himself was his personal choice, why is he so shocked at the fact that she’s with the opposing team? Where is she supposed to go? Is she supposed to come running back to him? And he said that “tu apni family ki bhi sagi nahi hai” wtf is that supposed to mean??? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raghu12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Agree with u

I started watching because of sid and shefali

And both disappointed me