Sweetypu thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This current rack reminds me of a slightly similar track deployed in the Producer's earlier show- the much hated Sheetal track in IPKKND. 

In that show, ASR saw right through Sheetal's money making scheme by claiming to be the mother of ASR's child and to some extent played along to expose her(yes, he was married to Khushi at that time, had the ex-gf Sheetal live in his house and had a family who wholeheartedly accepted the child as ASR's without giving two hoots about Khushi's feelings). 

In this show, could it be that Aman baba brought in Aalia to pretend to be the mother of his child, to get to the real culprit- Ammi who is scheming evil things around them? We now know how much the Ammi needs that kid to restore her ring..?

Any ideas? my hypothesis could very well be wrong :)  

Also, anyone here who has watched IPKKND all those years ago? :D

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salmagurl21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You could be right. Because she also did this same track on ishqbaaz. So I could see where you are coming from. That nothing happened between them to throw us off on what the actual truth is.

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

But in IPK ,Arnav never accepted to hv physical relationship with sheetal unlike  Aman  .

Arnav infact said to Khushi ,he n sheetal were never that close to eachother .

Here Aman isnot saying anything of that sort .

nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I had been thinking since the start this could be a way to TRY to salvage the situation. Aman knowing since the start that it couldn't have been possible that the baby is his son and playing along just to get to the root of the matter.

However, there are still plenty of flaws in this  too. For one, if Aman despite, never being physical with Aaliya, accepts the baby as a plan, wouldn't it be suspicious especially to Aaliya (the makers could very well ignore this as a part of 'creative liberty' if they do go down this path though). Secondly, given Roshni's extreme insecurities and jealousy, Aman could have easily have included Roshni in on the plan. See.. if your partner expresses such feelings, it should be taken seriously.

MochaQueen thumbnail

ipk3 also had a similar track where the babys mother turned out to be advays sister i think or was it the FLs sister?

fatimaali thumbnail

yes i watch the show iss pyar ko same track come on yeh jadu jin ka in a last last he was not arnav kid ðŸ˜³ðŸ¤£

usha786123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

AGAR ALIYA MAI KUCH GADBAD LAG RAHEE HAI TO TAABEEZI SE CONTACT KYO NAHEE KAR RAHEE HOOO TUM ROSHNI. 

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: usha786123

AGAR ALIYA MAI KUCH GADBAD LAG RAHEE HAI TO TAABEEZI SE CONTACT KYO NAHEE KAR RAHEE HOOO TUM ROSHNI. 

Roshni also not suspecting alia to be anything supernatural. She asked aman while he was performing London photo wala magic"agar alia dekhlia tou".

Roshni is suspecting that baby may not be amans.But other than that I don't think she is suspecting anything to be wrong

usha786123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND, DO U REMEMBER ONCE ROSHNI SAID" MAINE ALIYA KO BRIDE KE GET UP DEKHA THA" WHEN SHE ENTERED ALIYA ROOM OUT FIT WAS CHANGED, YE POSSIBLE HAI KYA EK NORMAL HUMAN BEING KUCH SECOND MAI OUT FIT CHANGE KAR LEGI.