Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

~KZK- 2 ll Member Awards 2020 ll Feb 15 Last Day

Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

W e l c o m e   n e , W e l c o m e  l l

Hip Hip Hurray,smiley40

We are onto some roller coaster for our dear forum members. Yes you got that right on the Title : "KZK 2 Member Awards 2020"

Appy: OoooH I am excited for us

Erum: Yes dear this all about fun and loads of fun segment

Appy: Cant waitsmiley43

Erum: Well dear The wait is almost over because we are making our official announcement todaysmiley32...lets get our members attention Now--

ahem ahem.. KZKians,

We were pondering on excitement for us all, smiley44then Appy and I come up with this clever idea of member awards..hows that for fun???smiley42

So now that you have read and heard us  watcha waiting on, dig on your thinking caps smiley23and get on to voting your fellow memberssmiley41smiley20

Rules

Consider your fellow members as potential candidates for all the categories below

Vote only ONE name per category.

You can consider everyone on the forum including the Dev Team for the following categories.

Categories

* KZKian of  KZK 2 forum

* Anurag's Deewaani

* Bajaj's Deewaani

* Prerna's Ashiq 

* AnuPre Drooler 

* PreRish Phanka/Phanki

* Funniest member

* Sweetest member

* Most active member

* Most gayab  member

* Most creative member

* Best fanfiction writer of KZK 2

* Best videomaker of KZK 2

* Most loved member

* Most insightful member

* Most talkative member

* Drama queen of KZK 2

* Best topics creator

*  Best Siggy maker ever

* Lovable member 

* Best Joker of KZK 2

*Crazy for KZK 2

* Longest topic Maker

* Blopper Catcher

*Comedian of KZK 2 forum

*Komolika  of KZK 2 forum

*Chupa Rustam of KZK 2 forum

Consider only Dev Team for these categories below

* Most organized

* Funniest

* most hardworking

* most active

*Best Updater

Please VOTE by February 15 2020 !!!

VOTE your entries via PM to ME : ErumMalik

If you have any questions let me know :)

LOVE

Erum and Appy

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koeli thumbnail

Lets have some fun guys.... dont forget to vote for your favs.... lots of exciting prizes will be there :)

Keep Voting...

Arziya thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Downgraded

Just a question. Those Development Team awards are for previous mods right? Cause you both have only been around for 2 days so how do you expect us to tell which of you is more hardworking? Aur waise bhi who are we to decide who is more hardworking?

And just out of curiosity who are we supposed to give best updater award to? There is only one updater. She is the de facto winner then. Might as well give her the award.

Third question why is Bajaj deewani there? He hasnt been part of the show for like 3 months now. Kahe ke Bajaj deewanis. Most of us are gone. Same thing with PreRish.

The show has been airing  for a year now and members have been part and parcel of the forum, all are related to the one year of the show and the members who have been part of the forum till date. So to answer your questions yes the development prior to us has to be considered for the category of DT Awards. Bajaj Deewaani because we have a fandom of Bajaj and PreRish existing in the forum. As far as updater goes you are right there is one some may know and some may not know hence the category of Best Updater is given.

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the initiative mods 🤗

I have few queries 😉

Is it compulsory to vote in all the categories?  Can we skip few of them?

While voting if we think none of the members are suitable for the category then can we mention as none? 

Can we vote for ourself? 😆

Arziya thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Thanks for the initiative mods 🤗

I have few queries 😉

Is it compulsory to vote in all the categories?  Can we skip few of them?

While voting if we think none of the members are suitable for the category then can we mention as none? 

Can we vote for ourself? 😆

You are welcome dear 🤗

Please try to Vote all categories, think 🤔 of your co members we are sure you will find someone for some category you may repeat a person for different categories

And No you cannot vote for yourself 😆, thanks for bringing that up! 

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

🥳 thanks mods for the awards

Will PM soon...🤗

braveheartdoc thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ErumMalik

You are welcome dear 🤗

Please try to Vote all categories, think 🤔 of your co members we are sure you will find someone for some category you may repeat a person for different categories

And No you cannot vote for yourself 😆, thanks for bringing that up! 

Thanks for the quick response Erum 🤗

Regarding voting for all categories..... emm see me being AnuPre fan don't think I'm the right person to vote for Bajaj and PreRish categories and vice versa. Atleast that's what I feel at my end. So that's why I asked.

Also you didn't tell about none option 😳

Regarding voting for self.... you're most welcome 🤗

Arziya thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Thanks for the quick response Erum 🤗

Regarding voting for all categories..... emm see me being AnuPre fan don't think I'm the right person to vote for Bajaj and PreRish categories and vice versa. Atleast that's what I feel at my end. So that's why I asked.

Also you didn't tell about none option 😳

Regarding voting for self.... you're most welcome 🤗

I see where you come from— there is no right or wrong person voting this is a forum you see many people and what you observe you may vote there is nothing wrong about voting on observation.

We do encourage not to use “none” for any category, if there is a category you feel absolutely No One in the entire forum or brain dead can’t think anymore.. PM me right away 

If you haven’t observed forum members then start DeadLine is February 15!!

braveheartdoc thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ErumMalik

I see where you come from— there is no right or wrong person voting this is a forum you see many people and what you observe you may vote there is nothing wrong about voting on observation.

We do encourage not to use “none” for any category, if there is a category you feel absolutely No One in the entire forum or brain dead can’t think anymore.. PM me right away 

If you haven’t observed forum members then start DeadLine is February 15!!

Thanks a lot for the reply. Will soon pm my votes. 

Thanks🤗

Koeli thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Downgraded

If my opinion matters, make it clear DT awards are for previous DTs.

But most Bajaj fans are not here. That's a very small handful of true Bajaj fans. Kher. Whatever you choose.

And for Best Updater then don't have a category. If you just want to get her more visibility then give her a special award later. This is basically forcing all of us to choose her as best updater even if she isn't. Why should I be forced to say that she is the best updater when she's the only one? It's like saying you got first place in a race that no one else was participating in.

Well, which category you want to vote is purely your choice. We have not made it compulsory for you to vote. If you don’t feel like voting one category it’s your choice but at the same time if someone wants to vote it’s their choice. 

Edited by Koeli_Appy - 4 years ago