Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

Abir ki Maa mujhse itni nafrat kyn karti hain😕

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Billion dollar question๐Ÿ˜ˆ.. I think it was for the first time they showed us Mishti reach a threshold with Meenu's constant hatred...  Nothing she does makes her melt..  Anybody is bound to feel exhausted and utterly helpless... ๐Ÿฅบ

But Trust me gudiya raani yeh hume bhi nahi pata.๐Ÿ˜†.  Since the start of this show we are trying to figure out why she hates you so much but this is a mystery which we have so far not been able to decode at all... ๐Ÿ˜†

At first we thought she hated you because she thought you simply 'speak'... ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’

But then she hated you because she thought you would use your investigative skills and discover all the top secrets of the family, which if come out in the open will bring out a catastrophe in the family...  Hence she wanted you away from her precious sons..  She thought hating,  planning  and plotting would work in her favour..  However you used Ur brain anyway (which is God gifted to every FLof our ITV) and explored all the hidden truths.. Nothing happened as predicted by Meenu.๐Ÿ˜†.  All are hail and hearty,  alive and kicking in the family..๐Ÿฅณ  But she still hates you... And I wonder again why.?? .  While everything got out,  no one has got any heart attack..  ๐Ÿ˜†

Matlab koi kisi se bewajah itni nafrat kaise kar sakti hai..  It makes no sense..  The things she was afraid of Mishti has already done.  Unless there is another big secret hidden in the family ( which again I believe if comes out nothing will happen as nothing ever actually happens๐Ÿ˜†),  I don't understand why she is going at this length to destroy the happiness of her own son..  Mishti and Abir have gone way too far to be at least emotionally get separated from each other..  ๐Ÿ˜ญ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I have thought about this question too several times but a particular shot from the early episodes has the answer to it (or so I think). 

There was an episode, I think before the one where MHs come to see Kunal for Mishti for the first time, someone asked BB what was wrong with Naanu talking to Maheshwari's about the rishta to that BB had replied that bahu woh honi chahiye Jo sasuraal aakar saas se seekhe, na ki woh Jo pahle se hi sab seekh ke aayi ho. 

To my tiny brain, this has been the reason why she did not like Kuhu and Mishti both and that too for neither of her sons. She wants a bahu that will follow her rules and ask her for everything to maintain her dominance. 

If this is wrong, fir to bhagwaan hi jaane why BB hates Mishti.

Move_ON thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is highly valid question which writer needs to be addressed.  So much hate that Bigben become completely blind towards his own son happiness and which mother on this earth will do till his life is in dangerous.. I am sure writers will not justify and girl being vocal/smart/independent thinking and choice should not be reason as Bigben herself manages family/business, if they give such reason then it's stupid writing and it just becomes like parental show where separation/leap/union/ added as per TRP ratings. 

When I saw Monday precap, just felt they made most of characters montoneous and boring with story predictable especially with bigBen..

I left watching after one week of leap on tv but reading WU and watching it IG...  From this week I stopped reading updates and hardly watched IGs here and there...  Big thanks to makers/creative team/especially writers... 

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

And the irony is she herself revealed all the big secrets of her so called family to keep mishti away from abir ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: surabhi12345

I have thought about this question too several times but a particular shot from the early episodes has the answer to it (or so I think). 

There was an episode, I think before the one where MHs come to see Kunal for Mishti for the first time, someone asked BB what was wrong with Naanu talking to Maheshwari's about the rishta to that BB had replied that bahu woh honi chahiye Jo sasuraal aakar saas se seekhe, na ki woh Jo pahle se hi sab seekh ke aayi ho. 

To my tiny brain, this has been the reason why she did not like Kuhu and Mishti both and that too for neither of her sons. She wants a bahu that will follow her rules and ask her for everything to maintain her dominance. 

If this is wrong, fir to bhagwaan hi jaane why BB hates Mishti.

@bold Nahi ambae maa khud nahi jaanti hey! 

If we have to crack the code,we should watch Jennifer winget's CODE M,shayad hamaey Kuch idea mil jayaen..Woh tho army ki story hey lekin hamari ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป ki #code nafrat ussaey bhi tough hey ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚...

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I mean i dont think she hates her. I think she is insecure by her. Since mishti has come into abirs life, she has lost the dominating control she has had over her family. Things would happen that undermined her control. Truths came out that she didnt want to come out because she had set up her life to be lived the way she wanted. On top of it all, she has full reign over abir and she hates the thought that she is loosing importance in abirs life. She is possessive about her son and jelous of mishti.

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

The Billion Dollar answer is BigBen is mentally ill. She needs treatment. I am not joking. Her thought process and actions are not only dangerous to her own family ,but also to the society.They should immediately send her to a mental asylum or to Aagraa ka pagal khana.๐Ÿคฃ

On a serious note,i have stopped thinking about it long back. I fail to understand how can a  mother be so selfish, insecure,cruel and stoop to so low. It's high time for makers to give proper justification for BB's actions. Coz i am not gonna buy that in this 21st century a girl is brutally harassed for being vocal,smart, independent and has a mind of her own.Where BB herself is an independent business woman.BB is just an attention seeker, insecure, dominating and a hopeless person.

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Agree with all of you guys.  Mishti having an independent voice is a baseless reason. If we go by character sketch,  Meenu is in fact more independent than Mishti,  Vishambhar, Abir and everyone else combined..  She is running a business,  has goons recruited right under her thumb and has a private spy agency of her own...๐Ÿ˜†  Mishti is no competition in that field..  Lol...  In fact,  Mishti being around gives her a benefit since she keeps Abir grounded and around the house,  otherwise her son is I'd chala at every given chance.. ๐Ÿ˜†