Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum

Where the story should be headed?

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello all...

I always thought, why the makers have brought Sona and Rohit's marriage part this early? Genuinely, when I have seen the promo of the show, I thought this will be something refreshing showing about an actress and surgeon and their building relationship. But all this is heading towards family drama. I mean which actress's life is like this? In so much of drama?

I think that makers will introduce a leap in the show. Not of many years but just of few months (as it happened in YRHPK). We all agree that this show has lost its story and freshness that's why this leap is necessary. May be Sona and Rohit will be living separately after this leap. May be they will show their divorce part. May he Naren will go in coma and he will not be able to prove Sona innocent....

In my view, this leap is necessary. Makers should bring back that old charm and it's uniqueness for which we all have started watching this serial. After this leap Sona should be shown concentrating on her acting career and Rohit should be shown making up his crazy family.... It's just my view... What you all think? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheet_leher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

If a leap makes Sonakshi realise, that this family isn't worth sacrificing everything for, then let the leap happen. Even after she did so much for them, all they do is criticize her and misunderstand her. Blame her for things she had no role in. And this girl, this stupid girl takes it all in the name of love for the family. A family that doesn't even consider her their own. It's just sad. And it sends out a wrong message also, that no matter what, try to adjust. 

Sona needs to get out of that hell hole and get her life in order. Only when she's gone will these Sippys realise that the world doesn't revolve around them and they should sometimes look at their own faults before pointing fingers at someone else. She needs to be an independent woman, like she was, all through her life until this Shaadi happened. She needs to be Sonakshi again and not be this Sona/Parvati mix who does things for people who don't deserve it. 

Khktfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It is a very good thread that you have started and hope the makers also think on the same lines.

The way the show has been steered - it has come to the point of no return, should they choose to move in the same direction with the same break neck speed. 

Currently the mode is to get another problem/ OTT drama plot ready before the current one is over.

They have not gained any TRP’s with the changes they have made so far, instead they are on the verge of losing the very  loyal audience who trended the show and made it noticeable. This audience is just hanging around due to their love for the leads and the show they signed up for.

I think I had mentioned this on another thread a few days ago, that how I wish we get the old show back, and what if they show this was all a dream ( a far fetched idea, but possible, because as of today anything can happen on this show πŸ˜ƒ)

But your idea is way better & realistic and much needed. Post this they can show both Rohit and Sonakshi introspect and realise where they went wrong. For Sonakshi she needs to differentiate between reel and real. And both of them need to realise one big mistake they made, they need to be together and not lying amd hiding things from each other for any reason ( be it for the β€œfamily”) coz for any relationship what matters is 2 ppl should be β€œWe” and every one else is β€œother”.

So way to go and a big thumbs up for this idea, I am still hanging around, unable to leave the show, in the hope that we may get back what we signed up for ! πŸ‘πŸ»

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

In segments, they are showing in a way that every thing is going against Sona and Sona changed the Prenup old document with new one,even though these all are Nishi plan, now Sona has to prove her innocence first. For that she has to be in sippy mansion to collect evidence. After that only they will take leap in KHKT. But what you are saying in above is good if they are taking leap now, and we can atleast get some good new scenes in story other than OTT drama.

Saumya96 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sheet_leher

If a leap makes Sonakshi realise, that this family isn't worth sacrificing everything for, then let the leap happen. Even after she did so much for them, all they do is criticize her and misunderstand her. Blame her for things she had no role in. And this girl, this stupid girl takes it all in the name of love for the family. A family that doesn't even consider her their own. It's just sad. And it sends out a wrong message also, that no matter what, try to adjust. 

Sona needs to get out of that hell hole and get her life in order. Only when she's gone will these Sippys realise that the world doesn't revolve around them and they should sometimes look at their own faults before pointing fingers at someone else. She needs to be an independent woman, like she was, all through her life until this Shaadi happened. She needs to be Sonakshi again and not be this Sona/Parvati mix who does things for people who don't deserve it. 

Sona's character was not like this before. She was shown strong and independent. But now her reel life character Parvati is seen in her real life too.. I too agree that this is showcasing wrong message for the audience. She has to take a stand for herself. The way she has told Suman to keep distance from her life, the same way she has to tell Sippys to behave properly with her. 

Saumya96 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Khktfan

It is a very good thread that you have started and hope the makers also think on the same lines.

The way the show has been steered - it has come to the point of no return, should they choose to move in the same direction with the same break neck speed. 

Currently the mode is to get another problem/ OTT drama plot ready before the current one is over.

They have not gained any TRP’s with the changes they have made so far, instead they are on the verge of losing the very  loyal audience who trended the show and made it noticeable. This audience is just hanging around due to their love for the leads and the show they signed up for.

I think I had mentioned this on another thread a few days ago, that how I wish we get the old show back, and what if they show this was all a dream ( a far fetched idea, but possible, because as of today anything can happen on this show πŸ˜ƒ)

But your idea is way better & realistic and much needed. Post this they can show both Rohit and Sonakshi introspect and realise where they went wrong. For Sonakshi she needs to differentiate between reel and real. And both of them need to realise one big mistake they made, they need to be together and not lying amd hiding things from each other for any reason ( be it for the β€œfamily”) coz for any relationship what matters is 2 ppl should be β€œWe” and every one else is β€œother”.

So way to go and a big thumbs up for this idea, I am still hanging around, unable to leave the show, in the hope that we may get back what we signed up for ! πŸ‘πŸ»

Yes... This leap should work in progress for the show. To recover what the show has lost, leap plays a huge role. Sona and Rohit's character should be made like previous. The makers don't have to really show that Sona and Rohit have started hating each other. They can show that to make everything better they are living separately and giving each other and their families some space. When Sona will stop interfering in unnecessary dramas of Sippys, then only she will gain some good points for her. As shown yesterday, she unnecessarily raised point of Akash and Deepa. I was so sure that these too will take a u-turn infront of all. Sona should get more smarter now...

Saumya96 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sree_mk

In segments, they are showing in a way that every thing is going against Sona and Sona changed the Prenup old document with new one,even though these all are Nishi plan, now Sona has to prove her innocence first. For that she has to be in sippy mansion to collect evidence. After that only they will take leap in KHKT. But what you are saying in above is good if they are taking leap now, and we can atleast get some good new scenes in story other than OTT drama.

This prenup drama is nonsense. First of all Sippys should understand that Sonakshi is a popular leading actress, why will she need Sippys property? And Naren, who hates Sona, will give her 80% of his property? Like really? And what happened to Veena, YK and Dadi? They were present at the time Sona signed that prenup and Veena expressed her love for Sona that time... Had she forgotten everything? 

Some refreshing scenes should come in the show now, these all scenes are showcasing utter nonsense and boring family dramas

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

If the leap takes place then i want this to be the preleap and postleap storyline

Preleap

Rohit accuses Sonakshi of being greedy. Later, Ajit opens his mouth and tells everyone that he saw Nishi changing the papers. Nishi defend herself and accuses Ajit of being Sona's partner. Rohit doubt Nishi and interrogate her. Nishi in pressure reveals the truth that she pushed Naren for property. Veena slaps Nishi and get her arrested and then accuse Sona for everything. Sona loses her cool and leave the house.

Sona is about to commit suicide by jumping off the cliff and suddenly Rohit comes and stops her. He motivates her to give up Parvati avatar and she dump it. She takes an oath to lead her life in her condition and Ronakshi reunites. Sonakshi tells Rohit about Ajit's truth and later calm him down. Rohit and Sonakshi decides to move on.

Post leap

Rohit Sonakshi living seperately together in a beautiful flat and busy in their social lives. On the other hand, Veena wants Rohit and Sonakshi to come back and stay with them again like before. Post leap, Pooja is now a successful model, YK had move on in his life and has no time to recall Nishi whom he hates now, Tanya busy in her career but staying with sippys and PaRo thrown out of Sippy mansion living seperately. 

One day, Rohit decides to take Sonakshi for a date. Sonakshi and Rohit share some romantic moment and have fun. Veena meets Sonakshi and apologizes to her but Sonakshi refuses to come back. Later, Ronakshi come back Sippy mansion to surprise everyone. Sippys have a get together party bla bla bla.

Toooooooo lengthy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sheet_leher

U r posting as though Sona is victim .barging in to other personal space being over aggressive are her faults ..not sippy members faults 

Didn't they exist peacefully before she came .only ruckus started after she came 

And CV making every character bad or a vamp character just to make FL a mahaan.

Saumya96 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Neonholic

If the leap takes place then i want this to be the preleap and postleap storyline

Preleap

Rohit accuses Sonakshi of being greedy. Later, Ajit opens his mouth and tells everyone that he saw Nishi changing the papers. Nishi defend herself and accuses Ajit of being Sona's partner. Rohit doubt Nishi and interrogate her. Nishi in pressure reveals the truth that she pushed Naren for property. Veena slaps Nishi and get her arrested and then accuse Sona for everything. Sona loses her cool and leave the house.

Sona is about to commit suicide by jumping off the cliff and suddenly Rohit comes and stops her. He motivates her to give up Parvati avatar and she dump it. She takes an oath to lead her life in her condition and Ronakshi reunites. Sonakshi tells Rohit about Ajit's truth and later calm him down. Rohit and Sonakshi decides to move on.

Post leap

Rohit Sonakshi living seperately together in a beautiful flat and busy in their social lives. On the other hand, Veena wants Rohit and Sonakshi to come back and stay with them again like before. Post leap, Pooja is now a successful model, YK had move on in his life and has no time to recall Nishi whom he hates now, Tanya busy in her career but staying with sippys and PaRo thrown out of Sippy mansion living seperately. 

One day, Rohit decides to take Sonakshi for a date. Sonakshi and Rohit share some romantic moment and have fun. Veena meets Sonakshi and apologizes to her but Sonakshi refuses to come back. Later, Ronakshi come back Sippy mansion to surprise everyone. Sippys have a get together party bla bla bla.

Toooooooo lengthy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Though we want this to happen, I don't think the makers will be showing this type of story. Now they have spoilt Nishi's character so they will not end it that easily. And I don't know about Ajit whether he will be opening his mouth or not. Who in that family consider him an adult? Everyone considers him as a kid. 

Yes the post leap part can be possible, where Ronakshi are living separately. But again there is a very less chance where makers will add this to the story line...