•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi Guys!

So i recently watched Marjaavan on Amazon Prime, had god expectations as it was giving me an Ek Villian (one of my fav movies) vibes from the trailer.

But this film so bad, from the story to the over the top acting.

The only thing good about this movie was probs that one song and the theme song.

Was really disappointed to be honest, though Id Youtube reviews just to see if only i thought this, but turns out it wasnt only me! Anupama Chopra perfectly (and brutally) sums up this film!

Sidharth acted well but he was given horrible dialogues so we couldn't see it

Tara did well because she couldnt be given any of those trashy dialogues lol

she looked very pretty too

cant believe they still make garbage like this tho... 

Almost all the songs are amazing

The film was bakwasss.. basically not needed in this era atleast.. mostly no one likes such films anymore. Also sid and tara definitely dont suit such roles.. they made the worst choice of their life.. even though they were pretty they just shouldn’t go for such movies.  It makes them look like c grade actors

I agree. It was such a horrible movie. Tara and Rakul were the best part. I felt terrible for Tara tho...Broadway musical level ka talent hai and kya karna padh raha hai.

I watched Aladdin after Marjaavaan and truly felt Tara would make a better Jasmine...she had the fragility and the determination for the part...her career would have been so much better.

Horrible film I had such high hopes for it as I am a Sid fan and have a huge crush on Tara.....

Tum Hi Aana is beautiful though and honestly one of the best songs to come out in the best decade, it was beautifully used as background music as well 

Sid and Tara actually acted ok with what they were given, Sid actually emoted well in a few scenes, i really wish they fleshed out the love story between the two as their chemistry was amazing

Hopefully Shershaah is better for our sake and Sid's as well

I couldn’t watch the movie despite having a massive crush on Tara. Only watched her scenes,       although she has room to improve a lot in acting but she is so earnest in emoting with her eyes. Out of the few scenes my fav was that hospital scene where Zoya tells about her brother. And damn does she look gorgeous even while crying. 

Originally posted by SaalaDonkey

Sidharth acted well but he was given horrible dialogues so we couldn't see it

Tara did well because she couldnt be given any of those trashy dialogues lol

she looked very pretty too

cant believe they still make garbage like this tho... 

Almost all the songs are amazing

Thinking back, that is so so true! the dialogues were so over the top. and Loool with the Tara comment!

Yes I did mean the song were very good

Originally posted by Ashley.Tisdale

I agree. It was such a horrible movie. Tara and Rakul were the best part. I felt terrible for Tara tho...Broadway musical level ka talent hai and kya karna padh raha hai.

I watched Aladdin after Marjaavaan and truly felt Tara would make a better Jasmine...she had the fragility and the determination for the part...her career would have been so much better.

True say, she is very talented and to get and accept this is a shame.

Originally posted by Tyagisaab

Horrible film I had such high hopes for it as I am a Sid fan and have a huge crush on Tara.....

Tum Hi Aana is beautiful though and honestly one of the best songs to come out in the best decade, it was beautifully used as background music as well 

Sid and Tara actually acted ok with what they were given, Sid actually emoted well in a few scenes, i really wish they fleshed out the love story between the two as their chemistry was amazing

Hopefully Shershaah is better for our sake and Sid's as well

Defo had high hopes.

Tum Hi Aana played a great part throughout the film.

Yooo I was thinking the same, she died way too early for what their good chemistry was. It's a shame really but hopefully she the same chemistry if not better in the future between them.

To be honest,

I can't believe my mate has seen this bakwas a whole FIVE times! Two of which were at the theatres