Abhiya FF Yeh Vaada Raha chapter 6 updated on pg 2

Posted: 4 years ago

hii

I am Anjali. Dont know if anyone know me here now but I used to be very active member on IF and huge fan of Vivian, Sukirti, Drishti, Gurmeet. I watched their shows PYAR KI YE EK KAHANI, GEET and MADHUBALA without missing any episode. I like reading fanfics and I tried writing some OS and FFs on ABHIYA and RISHBALA but later got busy in exams and job and  left the stories in middle.

Today, i dont know what made me check on my IF account after so many years and how come I landed on this forum. I remembered those good old days. 

I have decided to continue writing and first I want to complete the FF on ABHIYA  which i left in the middle. It was named YEH VAADA RAHA. As few chapters were already completed I will repost it by the same name with little bit of changes.

First I tried posting it on PKYEK forum but something went wrong and I couldn't post after few chapters. So now i will post it in this forum.

I have come back here after a long time so dont know anybody here or if you people are even interested  reading my FF. So please like and comment on my post to let me know. people who want pm, send me a friend request.

PROLOGUE

Abhay was sitting on the bed, looking outside the window at the sky, it was moonless night yet stars were twinkling as if marking their presence. His hands were caressing the hair of his beloved...his Pia who was lying on the bed with her head on his lap and his mind was wandering through the past memories...memories which were full of their love, cute fights, the first meeting and that night when they parted'.that last kiss they had. After remembering all this he let out a deep sigh and look down to find her asleep peacefully, a smile crept on his handsome face and he thought that- how life has changed. I had never imagined our future will be like this but I am still happy as you are with me although our love is still incomplete but I will never leave your side and will always love you. No matter what come in our way our love shall over come all hurdles and we'll be together'..forever'.i promise'.yeh vaada raha.

CHARACTER SKETCH

RAICHANDS:-

Chand - Owner of Raichand Industries. Very  ambitious and practical. He is shrewd businessman and prefers  money over values and some times over family too. Though he did love marriage with Haseena but love was evaporated from their marriage long ago.

Haseena- Wife  of Chand, mother of Abhay. She is a kind hearted lady and is very sensitive when it comes to her family, specially, to his son Abhay. Although she did love marriage with Chand but after his one mistake all had changed and they are together just for the sake of society n their son. To coup up with her loneliness she has switch to alcohol.

Abhay-  22yr old boy. The only son of Chandeena, sole heir of Raichand empire. He is cheerful, optimistic and have many dreams in his eyes regarding his career and life partner. He loves music, trained in western music and wanna make career in it, wanna create his own identity. Loves his mom very much, knows the reality of his parents marriage but still hopeful that love will return to their life.

DOBRIYALS:-

Arnab-  Businessman, rich but not as much as compare to Raichands. Actually he is 40% partner in one of the most profitable company of Raichands. Kind hearted man. Always prefer love and values over money and loves his family.

Madhu-  Arnab's  wife, homemaker. Very kind  sweet lady. Loves  her two daughters very much.

Piyali (pia)- 21yr old girl pursuing MBA. Elder daughter  of Dobriyals keen to assist his father in business. Girl  with a golden heart, very beautiful, cheerful. Spread happiness wherever she goes. Waiting for her prince charming. Will do anything for love.

Shonali (shona)- 15yr old girl. Like her name she is shona ie sweetheart of her family. Loves her sister very much, can do anything for her happiness. Has interest in music n learns classical music.

KHURANAS:-

Mr. and Mrs. Khurana ' Another  rich business family, status even higher than Raichands. Have one daughter Alina.

Alina-  22yr old girl. Sweet and nice. Childhood friend of Abhay n also loves him but abhay only sees her as a friend, he has no clue about her feelings for him.

CHAPTER 1-   Befikre (ABHAY AND HIS GANG)

LONDON, UK

There was a huge crowd on the ground situated backside of the building of a college of London. Everybody was shouting , cheering and making noise n going crazy with joy n  excitement …all were youngsters…students of that college n they were cheering for their favourite music band – "HURRICANE" which was performing live on the stage in front of them.

After first song finished, everybody clapped, some girls shouted I LOVE YOU KABIR, you are simply great!!!!! Then they all began shouting one name in unison- AR….we want AR….we want AR and then suddenly all lights were turned off and people become quite then one spot light fall on the center of the stage.There he was standing confidently, holding an electric guitar in his hands. His back towards the audience but they know that he was none other than their very own college hero, lead singer of the band AR (as in Abhay Raichand), the moment he turned his face towards audience one girl shouted- LOVE YOU…AR..ROCK THE STAGE BABY, he winked at her and moved his fingers on guitar and with this there was a thunderous sound of clapping. He began with Maroon 5’s  song “Animals” With this everyone was charged up with new found energy and began shouting his name louder than ever. Sweating heavily after that lively performance he removed his jacket and drank some water directly from the bottle and also put some water over his head to cool down….with every drop of water falling from his head to his chest making his shirt wet and making him look more  sexy.

The band performed some other songs which were their original compositions  and set the stage on fire. At the end of the event all members of the band (viz, Abhay the lead singer and guitarist, Kabir the lead guitarist, Danish the drummer, Angad who played keyboard and Ruhi the female singer) came to the center of the stage and AR aka Abhay thanked his friends for their support and all the encouragement and love they gave to HURRICANE all these years. It was their last year in college soon their result was coming. They were leaving tommorrow But memories of all those years which they spent in this college will never leave them. How they become friends and formed their music band. How their band was college’s favourite and had won many intercollege competitions. This is the place where they find their passion for music and decided to make it their career. In the last they thanked college authorities for granting permission for their last performance in the college.

NEXT MORNING

COLLEGE CAMPUS

Abhay was looking in the mirror thinking seriously whats need to be done with his looks so that his parents will not be shocked to see him like this. Suddenly  Kabir’s voice brought him back from his thoughts.

what are u doing man? Have u got Ruhi fever?, asked Kabir laughing.

what??? Asked abhay confused.

yeah. You heard it right because only she keeps standing int he front of mirror for hours admiring herself and then also irritates poor Angad asking how does she looks. Bechara Angad galat phas gaya ruhi ke saath.

Hey don't say that. They are cute couple., Abhayd efended his friend. Now plz help me. Buddy I need to change my get up so that mom n dad can recognize me.

ok bro got it. Hmmm……first you need a hair cut and shave and get out of these funky clothes and put on some casual clothes which normal people wear and yes..prefer long sleeve shirt to hide that big dragon tattoo on your left upper arm, Kabir advised him.

OH GOD!!! With all this I feel I will loose my identity, said Abhay frustrated.

you will loose much more when your dad will come to know the truth, kabir laughedat Abhay’s condition.

what are youtalking about? Abhay questioned.

I can bet that you haven't tell your dad about your decision that you wanna make career in music and…..(pauses)…you have FAILED in your exams, said kabir lifting his one eyebrow as if challenging Abhay to contradict him.

ok ok…but don't point fingers at me. You also didn't do well in exams and other members also didn't have great result and not to forget Ruhi has also failed…..i mean come on yaar we all were busy in that music competition and we also won 1st prize. So I don't feel guilty about the result, Abhay gave explanation.

yes its true that we don't have good results but its not our dads who is desperately waiting for his son to return n join the business and hoping that his son is busy in collecting medals in studies NOT IN MUSIC ,reminded Kabir.

chillax yaar. Why are you so worried? Said Abhay coolly.

I am not worring AR…I am concerned for you, said kabir

don't worry buddy. I know its difficult but everything gonna be alright at the end.Now come, tomorrow we have to leave so mujhe apna hulia sudhaarna hai,replied Abhay

AIRPORT

Kabir and Abhay are leaving for Mumbai to their respective homes. And Danish to pune. Angad and Ruhi have come to see off them. They are not going as though they are Indians also but their families are settled in London only. They both are together since childhood n r engaged now.

Abhay was at the airport with Kabir and Danish. They were talking about the old days. How they come here for studies, met each other and become friends as they shared common interest ie music. Then Angad and Ruhi joined the gang and they decided to make their own band HURRICANE. They never imagined that what started as their time pass will become their passion. Hurricane become popular in college and they started participating in many intercollege and other competitions and won many prizes and their band become quite famous n that's how they decided to make it their permanent career.

With the announcements for their flights they came out of past memories and bid goodbye to each other and promise to meet soon to shape up their career.

Here I end the first chappy I know there was no pia….but I'll give her intro in next chappy. Sorry if its not up to the mark.

Precap- Abhay's welcome n Dobriyals intro…..maybe abhiya'smeeting.

CHAPTER 2-  BEDAZZLED

MUMBAI AIRPORT

At the airport two handsome male figures can be seen  approaching the exit….unknowingly many eyes were diverted towards them, specially, of girls n everyone was stealing glance at the two handsome young man. Men trying to figure out what sos exy about them that they themselves don't have n women just drinking in thebeauty n sensuality of their toned body. Both abhay n kabir  were used to all this attention but still feeling awkward. They moved quickly near the gate with their luggage. Outside, kabir's family has came to receive him. On seeing him, his mom n dad hugged him and they also welcome abhay.

nobody have come to receive you?? Kabir asked abhay

naah…I have already warned them that  if anybody came at the airport I will go back again by very next flight….seriously yaar I hate this melodrama..  Abhay replied casually before realizing  that Kabir’s parents were present there. oops!! sorry aunty I didn't mean it, said Abhay suppressing his laughter .I mean you are here because you care for kabir,added Abhay rolling his eyes at Kabir.

no need to mention that….i know how naughty you are, said Mrs. Rathore aka kabir's mom pulling Abhay’s cheek.

With that they took each other's leave n left for their houses.

IN THE TAXI, ON HIS WAY TO RAICHAND MANSION

Kabir's question that why nobody has not come to receive him buzzed in his ears again…he thought..i called dad about my arrival but he was as usually busy in some meeting n said that he cant come… and mom…I also calledher at night before leaving  but she was not replying  properly I guess she was again high on alcohol..god knows if she even listened to me or not….with this he let out a deep sigh!!! And said to himself that abhay by this time you must have acquainted with their habits n why are you feeling sad…it wont change anything….n at this time you cannot involve in emotional drama as your brain has to be fully charged up..you have to make up stories about your result and more importantly you have to talk to dad about your decision.

He was deeply engrossed in thoughts when taxi stopped with the jerk n he look outside to find out they were caught in traffic jam. Ohh this city hasn't changed…same old traffic jams, same old roads , same old indisciplined people  with their weird traffic n civic sense…but still this city is his own, even though he left this city long ago but everything is familiar here. No matter how bad these traffic jams n roads are…he loves this city, specially, in rainy season. He was thinking all this while looking outside, admiring the beauty of his city, suddenly a girl caught his attention.She was on a scooty  which just stopped parallel to his taxi, she took out her helmet and her curly hair fell freely on her shoulders. For abhay moment stopped there only .

RAICHAND MANSION

A lady, tall n slim, wearing a beautiful blue colour saree moving here n there in the house  (anxiety clearly seen on her face)vn shouting on the servants to clean the house, giving instruction to prepare abhay's favorite food n to keep his room ready.. ..everything should be perfect. After all my son is returning after so many years.With this haseena thought about the conversation she had with abhay a day before when he told her that finally his exams are over and he is coming to Mumbai . she was in her room, drinking at that time. She also decided to go the airport n receive him but she didn't know from which flight he was coming. She was sure he must have told her about flight but she could not recall it exactly and felt if she called him now he would come to know that she was drinking that day and would  become sad. So she decided to welcome his son at home only.

Ma'am  everything is ready as per your instructions,said Mohan kaka an old servant of the house.

Good, mohan kaka . I don't know the flight timings but I can feel he'll be here any time. Where is chand???asked Haseena Raichand.

sir had left the house early morning. Said, he has some important meeting but will return soon before abhay sir's arrival, replied Mohan kaka.

huh!! That man…had he ever been there for us on time??? I can't expect anything different on this day too. Saying this Haseena went in her room once again.

IN THE TAXI, IN TRAFFIC JAM

Coming out of the trance, Abhay observed the on the scooty minutely. She was wearing a pink sleeveless top and white colour Capri. It was almost afternoon, extremely hot day, because of scorching heat she was sweating heavily. She was frowning lightly which clearly meant that she was irritated by this jam and pressing the horn of scooty again n again muttering something under her breath. In such pathetic condition nobody can look good but she did, she was looking beautiful.Abhay wished somehow if he could know her name…..and like God was in a mood to listen his prayer….suddenly her phone rang and she took it out from her pocket and answered the call.

Girl- yes, who is calling?  You should know, my name is  PIA. No I don't want any loan.(cuts the phone angrily)

PIA…PIA..abhay repeated her name in his mind…beautiful name. He was bedazzled by this beautiful angel. He wanted to talk to her but before he could open his mouth to say anything traffic cleared a little and she started her scooty and went a little ahead of his taxi, his taxi also moved but again got stuck in jam. But she,being on two wheeler escaped the traffic and disappeared quickly from his sight. He couldn't help but complained – God!  Why on earth human invented two wheelers??? After some time traffic finally got cleared and he reached his home.

RAICHANDMANSION

As soon as Abhay entered the house Haseena came running towards him n hugged him tightly.

how are you my son??? Its been a long time I haven't seen you apart from some photos and on computer screen while chatting. Why you took so long time to come home? Imissed you so much, said Haseena while hugging Abhay

I always wanted to come mom, in fact I never wanted to go  away from you n dad at the first place. But you two were so hell bound to send me away, replied Abha ysadly.

because we didn't want you to become silent spectator of our differences and fights, explained Haseena

sending me away hasn't changed anything mom, said Abhay in a matter of fact tone.

yeah, but i am happy at least you have grown up peacefully, Haseena tried to reason.Anyways leave this topic or else its not going to end soon. Waise bhi mera beta itne dino baad aaya hai…I don't want to waste this moment.

ok mom as you say, said Abhay not to extend that topic.

u know maine tumhaara manpasand khaana banvaya hai aur tumhara room bhi bilkul waisehi set kiya hai jaisa tumhe achcha lagta tha. Tum ja kar fresh ho jao mein khaana lagwati hun, said Haseena cheerfully

really mom,  thank you so much. And he went to his room and after freshen up he came again sat on the table and asked his mom- where is dad ???

at his home, replied Haseena sarcastically.

what???But dad is not here, said Abhay confused.

oops! I mean to say at his office because that's the place where he lives 24/7, Haseena again replied sarcastically.

Chand entered at the same moment and heard what haseena said about him. Ohh haseena I can see you have already started your mission.

what mission???asked Haseena

mission of feeding lies to my son about me, Chand said in calm voice

Before haseena could say anything abhay interrupted –dad! How are you?

I am fine son. Tell me how are you and what about your result? Chand asked while hugging his son

result..woh..actually….it has not been declared yet, Abhay lied.

oh, ok,said Chand convinced at Abhay’s lie. Suddenly he noticed his house was looking different from other days. After some time he figured out that it is looking cleaner than ever, curtains etc are also changed. It was looking beautiful.Figuring out that haseena must have done that he said in sarcastic tone- so haseena you have finally got some time from drinking and spent it on changing the look of the house. I wish you have spare some time for our relationship also then it would have also turned out to be beautiful.

That was enough for haseena. On his first comment she remain silent for abhay but this was too much. Finally she burst out- don't blame it on me chand. Its you who is responsible for what we are today. It was you who never had any time for us.With this she went towards the bar stomping her feet to let alcohol again consume her n her pain. Chand also went to his room with disgusted face.Leaving behind abhay with mixed expression of pain, anger,sadness on his face.Mohan kaka asked him- what would you like to have for lunch? nothing, I have had enough, what a welcome!!!sighed Abhay.

SARGAMCLASSICAL MUSIC ACADEMY

Piar eached at the music academy she was about to go in when she saw a young girl approaching her with a brilliant smile on her face but her smile replaced by frown as soon as she saw pia's  scooty.

what is this di? Aap ye sadi hui scooty leke aa gayi. Its so hot, car le aati toh kya bigad jaata? Girl asked angrily.

I am not coming home with you, girl folded her hand against her chest n stood there pouting

oh come on shona, first don't insult my ferrari calling it "sadi hui" agar car lekar aati toh sham tak bhi nahi aa pati…u know na kitna traffic hota hai is stime. Aur jahan tak garmi ka sawal hai..toh….what about having an ice cream on the way? Pia tried to convince her little sister.

di you are the best!!. Lets go then, Shonali replied excitedly.

DOBRIYALHOUSE

Both sisters reached their house and laid down on sofa, exhausted. Suddenly they saw Arnab entering the house and they felt recharged with joy and happiness.

papa, you came for lunch?asked Shonali cheerfully.

yes shona,I had some free time so I thought why not utilize it for having lunch with my sweethearts, replied Arnab ruffling Shonali’s hair.

sweethearts?,asked Shonali confused

yes, you,pia and your mom, Arnab elaborated.

Madhu came out from the kitchen after asking the servants to set the table for lunch and was happy to see her small but adorable family. She went near arnab to sit beside him and suddenly noticed something on shona's face.

shona,whats on your face? Have you eaten ice cream?asked madhu suspiciously.

oh no mumma..its jus…its nothing, replied Shona while cleaning her mouth with back of his hand.

don't dare to lie. How many times I have told you not to eat sweet things. Dentist has already warned you of cavities, Madhu told her daughter sternly.

mumma it was di's fault. She forced me to have it, Shona put blame on Pia.

you liar.No mumma she blackmailed me that she will come on my scooty only if i  buy her an ice cream, Pia gave explanation while she threw a pillow at shona.

hey u missed it, Shona replied as she dodged the pillow.

With this she run away n pia also stared running after her in their whole house. And arnab and madhu just laugh looking at their perfect family.

CHAPTER 3   PEHLI NAZAR KA PYAR

RAICHANDMANSION

After that incidence in the afternoon, abhay had not come out of his room even for dinner.He was sitting in his room idle, wondering what he can do for his parents. All of sudden he smiled at himself that he even thought that things will change between his parents……but he himself don't know why he can't put off this hope.May be its not in his nature to give up. He was optimistic from childhood but as soon as things began to worsen between his parents n he was sent to London at the age of 13 he started to tell himself that everything gonna be fine soon.Every day he use to remind himself that he will get his perfect family one day.And didn't know by doing this unknowingly he was developing a kind of optimism,a kind of fighting spirit in himself. NO, he was not living in any dream world.NEITHER he was nurturing false hopes NOR he was coward to face reality. All he knew was that he believed in "never say die attitude". Probably this was the only good thing that had happened to him due to his disturbed family life.  No matter what, he will keep hoping for his parents happiness. A knock on the door brought him back from his deep thoughts. He said come in n saw haseena at the door with the plate full of food in her hands, smiling at him. He responded back with smile and gestured her to come n sit beside him.

I know you are upset with me for whatever happened at lunch and you didn't eat anything since then. You have right of being upset with your parents but not with your food. So be a good boy and have something, said Haseena while offering him food.

I am not upset with anyone mom. Any ways I am hungry so tell me what you have brought for me, Abhay smiled and lied to make her happy.

everything you like. I know you have grown up but will you mind eating from my hands,asked Haseena lovingly.

absolutely not. But you also have to eat from my hands, Abhay replied smiling genuinely this time

no, I am not hungry, said Haseena.

Come on mom, your system needs some solid food also apart from your "special liquid diet" that you consume every day, Abhay said sarcastically.

Haseena didn't say anything this time and both of them had their dinner quietly. After that she wished him good night n was about to leave when abhay asked-

mom, cant you forget everything and forgive dad, after all it was an accident, Abhay asked hoping against the hope.

it was not an accident. And I can not forgive your dad, Haseena replied angrily as fresh tears rolled form her eyes.

if that's the case then why are you still here with dad? Asked Abhay.

Before she could say anything he started again- don't tell me its because of me as you have send me away long ago you could have easily parted ways but no you are still with him. What that means??? He added further.

that means son, you think too much. With that she left the room, not wanting to answer Abhay’s question. While the truth was that she herself don’t know why she has not left Chand.

I know mom what that means. I will keep trying, said determined.

NEXTMORNING, RAICHAND MANSION

Abhay woke up and come into the living room where he found his dad was busy giving instruction to his PA. it was a very normal everyday scene but what caught his attention was that the instructions were about some party and his dad was looking happy and excited more than necessary. He couldn't help but ask- dad, are you throwing any party???

hey morning son, yeah, I am throwing a big party for you tonight, said Chand excitedly.

for me???But why??? Asked a shocked Abhay.

oh come on son, you have came after a long time after completing your studies…your result is not declared yet but I know you will pass with flying colours.  So,everyone should know about my son. I have invited all my business associates so that you would get to know them. And once you will join business you will be avery busy person so I want you to enjoy a little that's why I am doing this,said Chand

dad….actually…I….,I want to say something, said  Abhay hesitantly.

But befor ehe could say anything chand started again excitedly- and you know abhay there is a one surprise for you. Someone very special is coming to meet you in the party. Saying this he left, leaving abhay with mixed expressions of guilt n surprise written all over his face.

DOBRIYAL RESIDENCE

Arnab was getting ready to go office. Trying to find something. At last he shouted madhu's name.

don't shout, you want your wallet na??? here you are, said Madhu handing him wallet

thank u wifey. And be ready in the evening, raichands ke yahan jaana hai party mein,said Arnab while bidding goodbye to his wife.

oh no! I can't come. Shona is having fever. I will have to stay with her. Kitni baar kaha hai thandi cheese mat khaya karo par ye ladki sunti kahan hai…... Arnab tum pia ko apne saath le jaana party mein, replied Madhu

fine,that'll be ok with me. Bye., Arnab kissed on his wife’s cheek

PARTY ATRAICHAND MANSION

Raichand mansion was glowing with lights and all decorations which were making it look more classy and beautiful. Every family from chand's business circle was invited. Guests have started arriving and chand was busy in welcoming them and as usual talking about making more money. Some of them who have daughters who were of abhay's age were, specially, interested to introduce them to abhay. As they were aware about the fact that chand will be looking for his daughter in law from among his business associates only. So for them abhay was a good catch. Finally their wait was over when abhay made entry in the party. And like always this time also all eyes, specially, of girls turned towards him. He was looking damn sexy in his white shirt, brown dinner jacket n trousers.

And girls were looking him with dreamy eyes. He tentatively looked the hall to find his parents and find haseena chatting with some ladies at her favourite place,"bar". So he decided to go to chand. When he reached, chand who was talking to a man looked him with suspicion.

what happen dad???asked a concerned abhay

abhay I have been talking to Mr. tyagi. He is saying his nephew also studies in the same university and his result had been declared some days ago, said Chand while giving suspicious looks to abhay

who….dad…actually….Abhay stammered while trying to find an excuse.

Just then a voice asked Mr. tyagi- your nephew is in which year uncle?

Abhay turned back to find kabir and felt relaxed.

he is in first year, replied Mr. Tyagi.

that's why uncle. Actually last year's students result has not been declared yet. I know as I am last year student too, replied Kabir confidently.

oh I see. Btw kabir glad u came for the party. Abhay come I'll introduce you to all,Chand believed Kabir

ladies and gentlemen may I have your attention plz. First of all thank u for coming at such short notice to my son's welcome party. (Gesturing abhay to come)he is my one and only son abhay. He has recently completed his MBA and now he'll be joining raichand industries and I know he'll make me proud.

With that all  clapped welcoming abhay. Abhay took kabir aside and thanked for saving him this time.

what thanks dude, u haven't yet told your dad about result, forget result you haven't told him about your career decision, said Kabir pissed off at Abhay’s behavior in this matter.

I know kabir, I tried but... everytime….something happened so I couldn't tell him. But I will tell him soon, first Iwill give him small shock about the result and then bigger one about the band Abhayreplied while laughing. anyways..i need to tell you something….you know what yesterday I saw a GIRL in Mumbai,he added further excitedly.

oh thank u for enlightening me about this fact. I never knew GIRLS also live in this city, replied Kabir mocking his excitement.

haha…so funny. Dude I mean she was really beautiful. Her name was pia, said abhay while remembering her.

ok ok…so you have found your dream girl then… where does she live? What does she do?enquired kabir

that's the problem yaar….i only seen her in traffic jam. I only know her name before I could ask her anything she was gone…wish I could just meet her once more (sayingthis he turned around sadly n was pleasantly shocked to see his wish come true,he couldn't help but think that god is with me in this matter. He always fulfilled my wish regarding her) for a moment he also thought of his dad's words about meeting some special person n felt he was talking about pia. But then he brushed this stupid thought as he remembered – how come his dad know about pia being special to her, he has only told kabir about this n that too recently.

At the gate he saw pia coming with a man….by looks and age he concluded him as her father or uncle then again his attention shifted to pia.She was wearing haute pink color knee length dress with matching sandals and was looking divine. He remembered yesterday also she was wearing pink n he concluded that its her favorite color. He was still in trance when kabi rbrought him back to the world.

dude where r u lost???questioned kabir

kabir buddy, my wish has been granted. Look, there she is , saidabhay pointing towards her

bro, what a choice??? She is really beautiful. Now go…or else she'll disappear again, advised kabir

Abhay started moving towards her. Meanwhile arnab saw chand and started walking in his direction and pia started to follow him too but she bumped into  one girl and her mobile fell down. She was about to pick it up when someone picked it up for her. She looked up to thank him and froze then n there only when her dark brown eyes met his intense blue eyes. He was looking her so intensely with eyes full of admiration that she almost shivered.Breaking the eye contact she looked him upside down n felt as if she was looking at some Greek god or any statue of marble made with so much perfection n on the top of that….those eyes…she felt as if they were looking through her soul and heart.

Coming out of the trance, she felt embarrassed for looking him like that and tried to move but he blocked her way.

hi I am abhay raichandAbhay introduced himself forwarding his hand towards her. She timidly took his hand and replied- hi I am…..pia, I know (he completed her sentence). She asked him  all surprised – how do you know my name??? before he could answer their dads called them.

abhay, he is arnab dobriyal. Partner in our most profitable company Raichand pharmacy and she is piyali his daughter. She is also doing MBA and also works in the company as management trainee. Arnab and piyali, he is abhay, my son., Chand introduced them.

With this both dads left to meet other persons, leaving them behind.

hmmm…so your full name is piyali, asked Abhay to strike a conversation.

Meanwhile DJ started playing music and requested people to join the dance floor.

but how do you know my nick name??? asked Pia still shocked as how come he already knew her name.

I will tell u on one condition. You have to dance with me,Abhay asked her mischieviously.

ok, but I donno how to dance i never dance in any party, replied Pia. She wanted to say no but then her curiosity got better of her as she wanted to know how he knew her name.

its ok, its very simple, let me lead…I will teach you,assured Abhay.

With that he took her to the dance floor. He placed his right hand on the back of her small waist.she felt current run down her spine  and she put her left hand on his broad shoulder , he held her right hand with his left hand. DJ played the song and they started swaying slowly with the music .First she was feeling nervous but then she locked her eyes with abhay n started moving with the beats with his guidance. The song was-

Pehli nazar mein kaise jaado kar diya, tera ban baitahai mera jiya,
Jaane kya hoga kya hoga kya pata, is pal ko milke aa jee le zara

Mein hoon yahan, tu hai yahan, meri bahon mein aa, aa bhi ja
O jaan-e-jaan dono jahan meri bahon mein aa, bhool Ja aa -2

Baby i love u, baby i love you, baby i love you, baby i loveyou … so..
Baby i love u, oh i love u i love u i love u so baby i love u…

Abhay swirled her and brought her closer. both felt strange emotions which they never felt earlier n strange kind of desire overpowering them and they just couldn't help but coming even more close  now both were so lostin each other that they became oblivious of anyone else's presence. They kept dancing at the tune of their love and the song followed-

Kar diya Deewana dard-e-Khas ne, chain cheena isqh ke ehsaasne
Bekhayali di hai teri pyaas ne chaya suroor hai, kuch to zaroor hai) ….. 2

Tu jo mili ek din mujhe,mein kahin ho gaya lapata

O jaan-e-jaan, dono jahan
Meri bahon mein aa, bhool Ja aa ) ….. 2

Baby i love u, baby i love you, baby i love you, baby i loveyou … so..
Baby i love u, oh i love u i love u i love u so baby i love u…

Abhay swing her gracefully back n forth n at last dipped her…their eyes were still  locked. DJ changed the song to some peppy number due to which they come to their senses again. They left the dance floor. Pia tried to control her heart which was still struggling to calm down due to his closeness and their couple dance on romantic number. Finally she succeeded in her attempt,she asked him again- so, now tell me how you already knew my name??? n what he said in the answer, left her heart beating faster once again.

yesterday when I came to Mumbai I saw God's most beautiful creation wearing a pink top and white Capri. Her name was pia. She was shouting on the phone in the mid of traffic jam but was looking unbelievably gorgeous and I couldn't help but stare her, said Abhay charmingly.

Pia  looked away shyly hearing this. She didn't know what to say...she didn't even understand why her heart is not listening to her…such thing didn't happen earlier in her life. Why the person whom she met just a few minutes ago having such an effect on her. On the other hand, abhay was more clear in his mind that he was falling in love with this girl. When he first saw her, he doubted that it could be a attraction as she was looking beautiful but now after second time, he was sure that this is nothing less than love. He was surprised himself, how can he fall in  love with someone so soon.

At one corner kabir was watching all this from distance and was silently praying to God- my friend has never got his share of love now he has found his special someone. Plz God, give him every happiness he deserves.

precap - party abhi baki hai

CHAPTER4  PARTY ABHI BAKI HAI

PARTYAT RAICHAND MANSION

Abhayn pia were having some time alone, at one corner, in the party full of people.They were feeling awkward as they didn't have anything in particular to discussabout but still enjoying each other's company, looking each other with eyesfull of admiration. Pia had a shy smile on her face while abhay had a wide grinon his face. Abhay never ran out of words in front of anyone, specially girls,he being a college hero was always surrounded by girls and was always readywith some cheesy one liners to woo them but this time was different, standingin front of him was no ordinary girl, she was very first girl for whom he haddeveloped feelings n he didn't want to offend her by saying any stupidthing…..so he was very cautious of their talk n trying reading her expressionafter completing every sentence.

Onthe other hand everything was new to pia. Right from couple dance to talkingwith a boy in a secluded corner like, this, in the party. NO it was not likeshe didn't have any boy as a friend earlier but she never mixed up with boysbeyond than a normal friendship and here with abhay she was feeling somedifferent emotion flowing through her heart n she was herself surprised at thefact that she was ,indeed, liking all this.

After discussing every trivial issue, right from decoration nfood in the party, to the weather of Mumbai. They literally ran out of wordsand stopped talking few minutes ago. Now just standing there, eyes locked,enjoying peaceful silence between them n let their eyes do all the talking nconvey all that feelings that they were trying to do so far but failed. Butthey were interrupted by chand as he once again called abhay to introduce himto someone. Abhay looked at him highlyirritated- coming dad. He excusedhimself from pia and went towards chand.

abhay, I would like u to meet Mr. n Mrs. Gaurav Khurana.,Chand introduced them excitedly. They r very respectedbusiness family of Mumbai and my old friends. Do you remember them?? They wereour neighbor when you were young. After some time they shifted their business to USA but never lost contact with me and now they areplanning to invest money in a good project and provided us this greatopportunity due to our old friendship.

Abhay simply welcomed them and gave a fake smile stillirritated with chand for calling him at the wrong time. He was about to goagain when chand stopped him.

why r you in hurry?? Tumhara surprise toh reh hi gaya,Chand stopped his son again.

what surprise dad??? Asked a confused Abhay.

remember, I told you that someonevery special is coming to meet you. Here she comes, said Chandpointing towards a beautiful girl.   Abhay looked at thepretty girl who came n stood with the khuranas, facing him with a shy smile.

she is Alina.Chand made the introduction.

Alina….Alina…Abhaytried to remember where he had heard this name before.

Oh comeon son, don't tell me you forget alina,Chand chided Abhay.  She is Mr. n Mrs. Khuranas daughter. Yaad nahitum dono bachpan mein saath saath khela karte the. Aur jab tum London jaa rahethe toh kitna udaas ho gaye the ki tumhe apni best friend se durr jaana hoga.

OMG! Alina, its you. I can't believe its you…..i mean youhave become so pretty, Abhay hugged her. Imean are you the same girl who had pony tail, big specs n braces.

hey! I was not that bad. N it was only in childhood,Alina hit him playfully.

now you are behaving like old alina….who always loved toargue with me, Abhay joked again. ComeI'll introduce you to my friend n we also have a lot to catch up,Abhay put his one hand on Alina’s shoulder and took him from there.

Meanwhile pia, who was still standing at that corner, waswatching all this. When abhay greeted alina warmly and hugged her, she felt apangs of strange feeling running throughout all her body….no it was not anger,neither sadness ,nor love, not even irritation…then what was that??? She neverfelt this much strong feeling earlier ,Pia wondered.  From the beginning of the party almost allgirls are drooling over him but he has not paid attention to any of them sofar….then why he is looking so much happy with this girl???...who isshe????…she thought with suddenly rising anger – look at him pia, you arewaiting for him here and he is just too busy with that girl to even think aboutyou.  May be he is just another "LONDON RETURN CASANOVA",her inner voice chided her. Its your fault that youhave given him much importance. She quietly went towards her dad who wastalking with someone and stood beside him sadly.

When abhay n alina went away, chand n khuranas were lookingat them with hopefull eyes.

just look at them. They look so perfect with each other.Right, chand bhaisaab, asked Mrs.  Dipanita Khurana.

absolutely right bhabhi ji. That's why I told you to bringalina with you. See they are so happy meeting after this long time,replied Chand.

this is ok chand but…..they were childhood friends n now timehas changed. I mean abhay was in London all these years….are you sure hedoesn't like anyone else, Mr. Gauravkhurana put forward his concern.

don't worry about that. He is my son, he will do whateverI'll ask him to do, Chand assured him confidently.

Abhay took alina to a place where kabir was standing. Inbetween he also threw a glance at the place where he n pia were standing a fewminutes ago only to find no one standing there.

He introduced alina to kabir. They all were talking n alinawas sharing all their childhood incidents with kabir, who was laughing hearingall that. Alina was continuously blabbering about her likes n dislikes…all thethings she done from childhood to now. Abhay was listening to all this  absent mindedly as hewas physically there but his mind was once again shifted towards pia's thoughts and his eyes were constantly searching her. Finally when hefound her standing with her dad, his eyes were fixed at that place only.

Meanwhile kabir and alina were just talking casually n abhayalso nodding in between time to time to show that he was also listening tothem. Suddenly the topic changed to love, bf n all that and in the processkabir asked alina if she believes in love and has found her special person???.

yes, I believe in love n tonight is very special for me causeI found my special one for whom I was waiting for all these years,Alina replied shyly.

Abhay was busy watching pia, didn't hear alina's answer andjust nodded robotically which he was doing from few minutes. But kabir didn'tfail to notice alina's expression and couldn't help but thought- Is she talkingabout abhay??? He also saw abhay staring pia and nudged him to bring him to thereality.

ya….what…what you were saying alina??? AskedAbhay coming out of Pia’s thoughts.

she was saying that she has found her special person tonight,kabir tried to warn Abhay about Alina’s feelings. Whatabout you Abhay???

yeah, I have also found my special someone tonightreplied Abhay looking at pia.

Alina missed the fact that he was looking somewhere else andmisunderstood that his words are for her and felt very happy.

Actually it was not her fault entirely. When she n abhay werechild hood friends n used to play n fights together, her parents always use tosay playfully that they will make great pair….in her childhood she used tolaugh at it and took it as a joke . Then abhay went to London and they shiftedto USA. But as her parents didn't lose contact with chand, abhay never ceasedto be a topic of their discussion and they didn't budged from their opinionabout abhay n alina. Chand also supported them as he knew the family was rich nwell known and there would be nothing wrong in that thing.

So unknowingly khuranas put the image of abhay in herheart as her future life partner though first she used to laugh at it as achild but when with growing age n girl like emotions inside her she acceptedthat fact n unknowingly started loving him.

In fact, khuranas have come here again only to marry her toabhay. Chand has informed them about abhay's arrival n since then they wereplanning to return to get them married only. This whole project thing was justan excuse.

Kabir, who have got a hint of alina's feelings by now thoughtsadly- oh God! My friend's life is never going to be simple…first he wasstruggling about how to tell his dad about result n music band and now he has to deal with this problem also (looks at alina n sighs).

Party was nearly over and guest started to leave. Arnab andpia were also leaving. Arnab was saying goodbye to chand. When  abhay sawthis he excused himself from alina and kabir went towards pia to say goodbye nwondered how to ask her about their next meeting.

Pia saw him coming but to his utter disappointment shedeliberately looked away and reminded her dad about leaving. Abhay didn't likethis at all and thought- what happened to her all of a sudden???

oh yes pia, lets go we are already late, saidArnab ready to leave.

Before abhay could come arnab started moving towards the maingate n pia followed him. Arnab went towards parking while pia was waiting forhim when suddenly two strong arms pulled her aside and pinned her to nearbypillar so that nobody can see them. She gasped at this sudden act but then sawthose intense blue eyes looking at her, they shared eye lock, but with thedisturbance of a car's horn  she came to reality and looked here and there so that he could not read her expression. When her eyes fall on his handswhich were holding her from waist she again looked up at him, this timepurposely with anger and said- watch out your hands Mr. raichand.

oh…I am sorry, Abhay apologized and  removed his hands from her waist

why did you pulled me???. Don't you have manners?,asked Pia with fake anger.

well…I have my manners. But where are your manners gone??? Imean are you not being manner less by going without saying bye to the host ofthe party, argued Abhay.

host of the party is chand uncle. And I have said bye to him,replied Pia not wanting to accept defeat.

are you trying to avoid me??? Abhay put up adirect question.

avoiding YOU…me….oh how can I avoid GREAT ABHAY LONDON RETURNRAICHAND…its only your prerogative. Only you can leave people in between nbecome too busy to return, replied Pia sarcastically.

hey, when did I avoid you……oh…..wait….are you talkingabout……oh I am so sorry…..she was my childhood friend, we met after very longtime, Abhay defended himself.

why are you explaining things to me…I didn't ask for it,asked pia rolling her eyes.

but by your sarcastic tone I guess you were curious to knowwhy I paid so much attention to that girl, replied Abhaymischievously.

no I was not curious or anything, Pia defendedherself.

oh yes you were, Abhay teased her.

They were disturbed by a voice calling pia. She become alertas voice was of arnab and was about to go but again abhay held her wrist.

leave me. Dad has come. I have to go, said Piatrying to free her wrist.

not before you tell me when we'll meet again,Abhay teased her yet again.

do you believe in destiny??? Asked Pia withmischievous smile.

hmmm…..a little bit, replied Abhay afterthinking a little

then let destiny decide our next meeting or we should evenmeet or not. With that she pushed him,  freed her wrist and ran, giggling, before hecould catch her.

I don't know about destiny but my love will make sure thatwhatever path you choose, it will always leads you to here pointing towards his heart,Abhay said to himself.

Precap- destiny's desire

chapter 1

Abhay failed his exams and wants a music career. His parents will have a tough time with that.

chapter 2

Pia has a loving family. Abhay has family issues. Both are interested in music.

chapter 3

Hope Abhay is not about to be pushed towards another girl that his father wants. He has run into Pia for now.

chapter 4

And there it goes. Alina is under a mistaken impression. Abhay will be stuck in a jam.