Bigg Boss 13

Aarti's expectations from Rashmi

anumz_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Honestly, somewhere I do feel for Aarti but Asim did not say it in a bad way as has been proved by another member who posted a video from yesterday's episode. In the sneak peek Aarti is crying hysterically and saying that she is more hurt since it was said in front of Rashmi and also all of this has an affect on her. 

My question is why does she expect any type of loyalty from Rashmi? She is a horrible friend to Rashmi. Sid has humiliated Rashmi multiple times in front of her and not once has she taken a stand for her so called "friend", instead she has actually defended Sid. Why does she expect the opposite from Rashmi then? 

Also, I do understand these things can have an affect on a person but does Rashmi not get affected? I saw an interview of Kashmera a couple days ago in which she mentioned how Rashmi and Aarti have been friends for years and she has been Sid's friend since a month or two before entering Bigg Boss! I mean what in the actual hell? Even Kashmera was not sure why Aarti is siding with Sid. If you are not loyal to a friend who has been with you for years, they are not obligated to take a stand for you either period! 

Edited by anumz_31 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Everyone have expectations only from rashmi πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

anuu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sahisri

So true πŸ˜†

anumz_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sahisri

Yes! She is an easy target cause she's soft and a good person. They expect her to be a doormat, they can do whatever and she has to be normal and nice to them. 

AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Exactly...isne kab sath diya Rashmi ka show pe .ulta usko nicha hi dikhaya..called her lanchan n all that...Rashmi se badi expect kr rhi ab πŸ€ͺhorrible friend..khud ko dekho pehle arti madam rashmi se expect karne se pehle

MissBrownEyes thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: anumz_31

Honestly, somewhere I do feel for Aarti but Asim did not say it in a bad way as has been proved by another member who posted a video from yesterday's episode. In the sneak peek Aarti is crying hysterically and saying that she is more hurt since it was said in front of Rashmi and also all of this has an affect on her. 

My question is why does she expect any type of loyalty from Rashmi? She is a horrible friend to Rashmi. Sid has humiliated Rashmi multiple times in front of her and not once has she taken a stand for her so called "friend", instead she has actually defended Sid. Why does she expect the opposite from Rashmi then? 

Also, I do understand these things can have an affect on a person but does Rashmi not get affected? I saw an interview of Kashmera a couple days ago in which she mentioned how Rashmi and Aarti have been friends for years and she has been Sid's friend since a month or two before entering Bigg Boss! I mean what in the actual hell? Even Kashmera was not sure why Aarti is siding with Sid. If you are not loyal to a friend who has been with you for years, they are not obligated to take a stand for you either period! 

Aarti is a chalu alu - am sure sid n arti were seein eachother before the show. And she has back up from colors team also - salman also doesnt  ques her anything.. cause of govinda maybe... i liked her in first week where bagga targetted her par uss time pe i guess sab hi actin kar rahe the.. slowly sabki pol khul gayi πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

MissBrownEyes thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: MissBrownEyes

Aarti is a chalu alu - am sure sid n arti were seein eachother before the show. And she has back up from colors team also - salman also doesnt  ques her anything.. cause of govinda maybe... i liked her in first week where bagga targetted her par uss time pe i guess sab hi actin kar rahe the.. slowly sabki pol khul gayi πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Sid kisi ka nahi he par by not supportin rashmi she lost a friend and her face also. Mujhe ye weak hi lagti he. 

SilentSilver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Where was Aarti Singh when Rashmi was being character shamed and ridiculed in front of her for a whole fudging day? She truly is one of the worst types of friends you can have. 

P.S: I still do not understand what is the 'dirty and cheap' variant of the term fixed- deposit. 

Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Aarti Rashmi ke liye dosti ke naam pe kalank hai

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Couldn't have said better than you. I exactly wanted to say the same thing. Aarti never supports Rashmi. She dives in everyone's matter but when it cones to Rashmi she says, y should I come in between you. But, when others fight, she says wo mere dost hai. Haain??? Rashmj kya thi phir? 

Infact, she supports Shukla blindly. His pathetic psychic behaviour gave her panic attacks. He wasn't even sensitive toward that. He said, toh mujhe kya pata panic attack me kya hota hai. 

But, when it comes to her matter, she expects hell of a lot from Rashmi. Bhaai, kis mu se puchti ho? Sharm hai? Rashmi ki itni backbiting karte hai shuklis & plotting against Rashmi, she never says anything to support her. Then, why should Rashmi defend her when someone is saying against Aarti? 

Also, Rashmi hadn't said this, so how come they are saying ke Rashmi ne kahan. Kahin se bhi bas bill Rashmi ya Asim pe pyaado.