Mahira-Shefali-Aarti on Fire and Sidharth-Paras Strategy Superb!

Posted: 4 years ago

Yesterday's episode was superb Sidharth once again proved that he is a Game Changer and his strategy is end of smartness where no body can reach how smartly he made strategy that ist opposite team k 2 bando ko out kro then play for yourself and my PaHira were listening to Him and OMG MahiraShefaliwere on Fire , Shefali locked Shahnaz and Mahira held Rashmi and even Rashmi couldn't move and was begging acha janay dey main step agay nai barhaon gi mery hath py lagi v hai 😆😆even Rashmi was Smiling😆😆n showed anger over Mahira as she was helpless, on other hand Shahnaz Gill despite being chubby and healthy couldnt even move and couldnot complete wth super FIGHTER shefali and then when she was NOT ablt to handle shefali she made excuse that shefali is trying to remove her clothes or us k kapry utar rhy thy , a Lame Joke made my shahnaz as she can never take criticism or cant accept her haar, shahnaz is never good at tasks i always felt and she proved me last day too right even shen she became CAPTAIN it was Sidharth who helped her in her strategy and showed her how to fill bucket through spunch... n when she overheared sidharth's strategy she was yelling throughout the game n screaming 😆looser, shhahnaz thinks she can go against sdharth team as opposition is supporting her BUT she want despite joining opposition the rival team shuld also support her??????? ajeeb ?????

Asim once stopped sana NOT to push sidharth as he will complain on WKV but sidharth even did NOT complain ever abt her slaps and pushes n whn shahnaz pushed him infront Salman Khan few weeks back he did NOT reacted so ASIM needs to know fact ..

but whn he and shahnaz left living area Asim asked shahnaz to push shefali ..bhag k living area sy bahar jao shahnaz ta k tumhari takkar ho shefali sy or us k muh py lagay phr wo tumahrey rasty main nai ay gi..i was like ths guy is doing what even he knows?

Mahira-Shefali-Aarti ny saans nai leny dia 😆Rashmi/Shahnaz ko ..(loosers lag rhyin thyin donu har ka samna kar k)

other side Shahnaz joined Asim group i guess permanently which is okay as BB main allies keep on changing n its her game so i have NO issues BUT whn they both were Poking sidharth that was fine and when he was returning back that was instigation Nalla is common wrd used in BB 

Asim said to sidharth

paras said to asim

sidharth said to asim

asim said to Parag (by covering his mouth)

how can i forget to mention 🤣Vishal ..guy has made his own mockrey 🤪...BB was trolling him whn BB asked thrice wats ur decision and oh okay shahnaz had 2 eggs in her bucket n his own team was NOT supporting him n shahnaz bluntly said what happened to him as he is giving wrong statements  then Asim was forcing Vishal to kickout one member of opponent n everyone was behind Shefali as she was the star of Task⭐️,,, shahnaz ko kaisay kabo kr k rkha 🤣hilny nai dia .. tht was actually part of gymanstic (locking body) ... 

Vishal had no authority of eliminating opposition member bt Asim asked him to do tht whch was refused by Vishal himself ..

their team was full of confusion, jokes 😆..unko khud pta nai tha wats going on n what they r trying to do

best part ws where Paras n Mahira clearly asked Sidharth to STOP talking to Shahnaz ..

even Shahnaz admitted sidharth is possessive n protective towards HIS Team and Tareef wo jo dosry karain

i am happy Asim asked Shhahanz to stay in his team permanently n stop doing flips now as after 2 dys u will b again manofying him whch weak u as a person.. shahnaz must listen to Asim ..

sidharth even said many thing in bato bato main to shahnaz that she has no feelings for him no loyality n she can not b constant wth one person n happy they have parted ways ..

for me  sidharths strategy, shefali locking shahnaz and Mahira's superb effort of stopping Rashmi was best part of episode n cherry on cake Vishal's trolling by himself 🤣

PaHira always listen to Sidharth n then execute plan is wao ..they respect Sidharth❤️n Sidharth is best at Tasks and strategies❤️even Shahnaz accepted n uska muh dekhny wala tha 😆seem aray main wahan s e khailti to acha tha ..

What bullshit strategy.. use the muscle power .. 

I wish vishal pulled paras wig and sana pulled shefalis hair to make her let go. Cos clearly they bot were weaker than the other team. Physically.

Originally posted by SiddJ

What bullshit strategy.. use the muscle power .. 

I wish vishal pulled paras wig and sana pulled shefalis hair to make her let go. Cos clearly they bot were weaker than the other team. Physically.

I wish!! but they had some humanity left in them!

Originally posted by Abruh

Yesterday's episode was superb Sidharth once again proved that he is a Game Changer and his strategy is end of smartness where no body can reach how smartly he made strategy that ist opposite team k 2 bando ko out kro then play for yourself and my PaHira were listening to Him and OMG MahiraShefaliwere on Fire , Shefali locked Shahnaz and Mahira held Rashmi and even Rashmi couldn't move and was begging acha janay dey main step agay nai barhaon gi mery hath py lagi v hai 😆😆even Rashmi was Smiling😆😆n showed anger over Mahira as she was helpless, on other hand Shahnaz Gill despite being chubby and healthy couldnt even move and couldnot complete wth super FIGHTER shefali and then when she was NOT ablt to handle shefali she made excuse that shefali is trying to remove her clothes or us k kapry utar rhy thy , a Lame Joke made my shahnaz as she can never take criticism or cant accept her haar, shahnaz is never good at tasks i always felt and she proved me last day too right even shen she became CAPTAIN it was Sidharth who helped her in her strategy and showed her how to fill bucket through spunch... n when she overheared sidharth's strategy she was yelling throughout the game n screaming 😆looser, shhahnaz thinks she can go against sdharth team as opposition is supporting her BUT she want despite joining opposition the rival team shuld also support her??????? ajeeb ?????

Asim once stopped sana NOT to push sidharth as he will complain on WKV but sidharth even did NOT complain ever abt her slaps and pushes n whn shahnaz pushed him infront Salman Khan few weeks back he did NOT reacted so ASIM needs to know fact ..

but whn he and shahnaz left living area Asim asked shahnaz to push shefali ..bhag k living area sy bahar jao shahnaz ta k tumhari takkar ho shefali sy or us k muh py lagay phr wo tumahrey rasty main nai ay gi..i was like ths guy is doing what even he knows?

Mahira-Shefali-Aarti ny saans nai leny dia 😆Rashmi/Shahnaz ko ..(loosers lag rhyin thyin donu har ka samna kar k)

other side Shahnaz joined Asim group i guess permanently which is okay as BB main allies keep on changing n its her game so i have NO issues BUT whn they both were Poking sidharth that was fine and when he was returning back that was instigation Nalla is common wrd used in BB 

Asim said to sidharth

paras said to asim

sidharth said to asim

asim said to Parag (by covering his mouth)

how can i forget to mention 🤣Vishal ..guy has made his own mockrey 🤪...BB was trolling him whn BB asked thrice wats ur decision and oh okay shahnaz had 2 eggs in her bucket n his own team was NOT supporting him n shahnaz bluntly said what happened to him as he is giving wrong statements  then Asim was forcing Vishal to kickout one member of opponent n everyone was behind Shefali as she was the star of Task⭐️,,, shahnaz ko kaisay kabo kr k rkha 🤣hilny nai dia .. tht was actually part of gymanstic (locking body) ... 

Vishal had no authority of eliminating opposition member bt Asim asked him to do tht whch was refused by Vishal himself ..

their team was full of confusion, jokes 😆..unko khud pta nai tha wats going on n what they r trying to do

best part ws where Paras n Mahira clearly asked Sidharth to STOP talking to Shahnaz ..

even Shahnaz admitted sidharth is possessive n protective towards HIS Team and Tareef wo jo dosry karain

i am happy Asim asked Shhahanz to stay in his team permanently n stop doing flips now as after 2 dys u will b again manofying him whch weak u as a person.. shahnaz must listen to Asim ..

sidharth even said many thing in bato bato main to shahnaz that she has no feelings for him no loyality n she can not b constant wth one person n happy they have parted ways ..

for me  sidharths strategy, shefali locking shahnaz and Mahira's superb effort of stopping Rashmi was best part of episode n cherry on cake Vishal's trolling by himself 🤣

PaHira always listen to Sidharth n then execute plan is wao ..they respect Sidharth❤️n Sidharth is best at Tasks and strategies❤️even Shahnaz accepted n uska muh dekhny wala tha 😆seem aray main wahan s e khailti to acha tha ..

loved yesterday epsd  ☺️ or sid or sid ki team ke liye jitna bola jaye utna kam h 

Sid the best team leader 

Or uski strategy 👍🏼 maan gaye dimag ho to sid jaisa 👏 he is  best kya game plan tha koi hara nahi paya bechare dusre team ke hosh udd gaye smiley37 us team ka koi leader hai hi nahi or jo strategy bana raha th wo khud kabhi laxury budget nahi jeeta😆 task m zero

Shefali - strong Nd bravest contestant ladko pe bhi bhaari pad jaaye agar Vishal ko rokna hota use bhi kar deti 👏 superb girl usne to dil jeet liya❤️ aisa game khela samne wali team ki dhaniya udd gayi abhi tak uska naam ka rona ro rahe h aasim ko to bhaga bhaga ke dhoyasmiley37or ek egg uthane nahi diya sana kosmiley41bechari frustrated hogayi

Pahira - pahira ne sid ki strategy samji or use follow bhi ki or Vishal ko bahar bhi karwa diya 😳 ek egg uthane nahi diya Vishal ko😆 pahira rockk

Aarti - bholi bhali Aarti bhi kamal kar diya well played

Agar wo log cheating na karte captain sid ki team se hi koi bantasmiley41p

Sid is not allowed to do strategy right as he is not part of the task as BB warned asim then how come Sid helped them??? BB is fine with it 🤪

Originally posted by One-Of-A-Kind

Huminity 🤣 sana ko subke piche backbiting karti h or phir unhi logo se acchi baat karti h next minutes 👏jisne sid ko chappal se mara or camera m sid ke against bolti h dhakka mara internationally usmein bahot huminity h right jis pahira ne uske captaincy m double duty ki usko captain banna ne m help kiya jab water save karne aasim ko bulaya wo nahi aaya Mahira aayi thi tab to or ye sana abhi aggressive hogayi jab khud pe aayi tab baki jab bhi koi or ladta h to bolti h saare ladte h 👏 or aisay audiance ko dikhati h jaise wo kabhi fight nahi karti phir sid ko bhura banane ke liye camera ake saamne bolti h mujhe characterless bol raha h jab ki sid ne nahi bola 👏 wo shefali ka kuch kar nahi saki isliye phir bol ne lagi phusky bomb jo sirf bol sakte h hair kya kuch bhi nahi kar sakti Himanshi wali akhada task m kaise haar gayi thi Himanshi se🤣 omg 

Asim and team making shehnaaz as their Team member is the best thing that cld happen to the opposing team . 

And they are witnessing results . Looking foolish all of them . Abhi toh party shuru hui hai !!

Originally posted by One-Of-A-Kind

One more thing jab salman sana ko chilaya tha tab Aarti hi sid ke saath gayi thi use samjane even cake kaatne ke time sid aagya tab Aarti hi mana ke lai sana ko even sana ke liye lawer bani thi to uska 100% diya tha or bina koi fight na hote hue sana Aarti ki jo morning m mimicking ki wo bahot disgusting thi RVA ke saamne agar yahi Aarti karti to 

Aarti to itni bholi h ki sana ki basket bhar rahi thi 😭

Edited by Siya_raam - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Meenakshi-rg

Asim and team making shehnaaz as their Team member is the best thing that cld happen to the opposing team . 

And they are witnessing results . Looking foolish all of them . Abhi toh party shuru hui hai !!

hahaha sana jo team mein jaati h wo team toot ti hain🤣

Originally posted by Meenakshi-rg

🤣Meenu i have just ended watching Yesterday's episode again ..OMG i can't stop laughing tht was more comedy circus to me whn i was seeing opposite team game 

Asim-Vishal are NOT coming on same page 

(Asim to vishal: aik ko bahar nikal

vishal: i have no authority doing ths 

tu khud aja

Asim: abay ye sunta e nai ..

sana to asim: isko kia hogaya galat statemnts de rha hai main tu jeeti e nai

vishal to BB: aisa nai aisay..nai wesay nai aisay , nai nai ..na aisay na wesay pta nai kaisay😕🤣

paras to vishal: tu rashmi or asim ki waja sy apna mazak banwa rha tu e pagal dikh rha

sana: usko hilny e nai dia Shefali the Rockstar ny 2nd half main tu aik egg b chunnay nai dia hahahhaha or Mahira ny Rashmi ko kabo kia tha..🤪

Sana to Sid: Asim will play by my side and will play for me 😆(Asim: yes i already played)

she is completely exposed and opposite team got Best is Shahnaz😆she is always bad at tasks jitna i have observed ..kal ka episode was fun while seen OPPOSITE Team game ..sidharth's team and Paras effrts made them helpless..☺️my beloved PaHiraShefali the Rockstar

@BOLD yes their GAIN after 100+ dys is Shahnaz😳