Bengali Shows

KarnoRadhika AT# কি করে বলবো তোমায়

MishtiNew thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello People...

Welcome to the appreciation thread for Radhika and Karno, the cute couple from 'Ki Kore bolbo tomay serial'.

Hope we will have a beautiful journey together.

Radhika Mitra, a budding fashion designer, is abandoned by her childhood friend and fiancé, Kaushik few days before their wedding. Eventually, she develops a close bond with the owner of an apparel company, Karno Sen.

Language: Bengali

The limited-episode series, Ki Kore Bolbo Tomay, which went on air in December, is gaining popularity on television. It’s a love story that revolves around the main leads and their chemistry.

Speaking to us, Krushal Ahuja, one of the lead actors, said, “I play Karna Sen, a businessman who doesn’t believe in love. Though a passionate guy, his interests lie in his work and hobbies and enters the family business quite reluctantly. The series begins with Karna planning to take his business to newer heights.”

The serial also features Swastika Dutta, who plays Radhika, a fashion designer and Rahul Dev Bose. All three of them, including Krushal, are popular faces on Bengali television. “This is another new launch for me. Bijoyini was already on air when I joined, replacing the female lead. I am excited about this opportunity, but at the same time, a bit tense too. Along with a new show, it is a new responsibility for me,” Swastika had told us ahead of the show’s launch.

Source:- TOI

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MishtiNew thumbnail

Hello and welcome to the Appreciation Thread of the Karno-Radhika.

Few points to note:-

This AT is only for discussing about th onscreen couple Karno-Radhika and not any other couple. Please keep the discussion limited to this couple only.

If you have any problem  in this AT, kindly bring that to our notice by PM.

Please do not bash any character. 

Please do not use abusive language.

Regards...

Edited by MishtiNew - 4 years ago
MishtiNew thumbnail

Members list:-

MishtiNew (AT Admin)

Sanjh

Dexterity

Kindly hit the like button to be added...

Edited by MishtiNew - 3 years ago
MishtiNew thumbnail
Dexterity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Ki shundor thread, ekhane keno keo nei?