Kudos makers for realistic and beautiful Touch ! Brilliant potrayl !

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
Just loved the way they are shaping up the story ..the realness and stubleness will make your heart goes awwww ...Neil and minis scenes definetly are written with super brilliancy and stubleness making it even more mesmirizing ...yesterday that cloth scene was so beautiful and symbolic it brought tears to my eyes ..makes me wonder ...TV still has the momentum regained once he had ...warna thanks to kekta Mata and thier contemporaries.....!! Makers take a bow !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Clothes scene was beautiful👏 and meaningful .Cvs indeed are doing good job.Mineil will have different , beautiful story .

Ajgud thumbnail
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Clothes scene was beautiful👏 and meaningful .Cvs indeed are doing good job.Mineil will have different , beautiful story .

Exactly it was mesmirizing and beautifully impactful !!
Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I have been impressed with the story from this week. The episodes have depth and meaning to them 

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

They spoiled PB ASHNOOR now she is going to romance a man old enough to be her Father.

Kudos to RS and KK and Ashnoor as well.

Romance of S2 with SUGAR DADDY balcony romance now where did I see that.

Opps yes with her Soulmate Mickey balcony romance. So this progressive story.

A Sugar daddy and a 15 years romance of the year.

Kudos for S2 viewers 

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

@Gaddi 

What's your problem ?? Are you sick ?Such a toxic and dirty mind you have got .You hate the  show  , character, actors right ? Then why do watch it ? You keep watching the show , keep stalking MiNeil fan pages,fans, stalk actors  , watch the  show  without fail and then say I hate the show ,I just watched it by chance ,just saw the clip etc etc .I pity you .At least have dare to say ..yes ..i do stalk them !  and you know why you do that ? Because you out of curiosity , jealousy want  to see are they doing good ? Are they being loved ? And when you see all this happening you just can't  take it and  Out of your sick frustration you come and keep shitting here  and you know very well none gives **** about your comment or threads here . People here are silent but don't take it as their weakness .They are silent because they don't want to come to your level..Level of  sickness.Plus there are no mods right ? That's why you are going low day by day .Have a life lady .

This is my first and last post addressing you .I know you don't even have a shame nor know how to behave in social media because your mind is filled with toxic and that to for just a fictional tv show .

Go get a life first  and if you have problem with the show, actors  then stop watching it or go and complaint to broadcast .Don't keep shitting here .

Edited by N_sharmaa - 4 years ago
Ajgud thumbnail
Originally posted by: guddi01

They spoiled PB ASHNOOR now she is going to romance a man old enough to be her Father.

Kudos for S2 viewers 

All I can say is get well soon dear ....!! ...and a gentle request not to interfere atleast in my post ..!! ...Jake kahi aur bhadas nikaley kripa karke aap...!!
Sleppless thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: guddi01

Kudos for S2 viewers 

So you mean you dont look ashnoor as a mini you just think her ashnoor and Neil as a srj lolz.ok even if she date older men on her real life so what .it none of our bzness .get a life ; real life main aisa hain ladki ki age uska husband ki beti ki tarah same agr toh keya fadak padta hain,?anyway haters gonna hate🤦‍♀️