Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

He is the bestest tit for tat answer, to the biasedness of this bokwaas show. I wish I can hear BB apologies for all the big lies and biasedness he has shown us all along ๐Ÿค”..thanks to Vishal trying to payback BB in his own coin ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Absolutely love him.And I support him as sanchalak too.

parizaad14 thumbnail

I think they are better off doing all the stupidity because salman khan bashes them anyway 

So atleast now it wonโ€™t boil my blood ๐Ÿ˜›

First Asim pushed sid 

Then sana ditched them 

And now Vishal 

So far this is the best week 

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Agree...... Awesome he did. Everybody paved the path he followed. This is what I would have done in his place. Rather anyone would have.

AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hahaha he was funny the way he got confused again n again..๐Ÿคฃ

drp_usa thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: parizaad14

I am in love with Vishal and Iโ€™m with VishalโœŒ๐Ÿป

Screw You Bigg Boss ๐Ÿคช
Infact best sanchalak ever

Vishal is definitely a very nice guy, I think out of all guys heโ€™s the one who is not agressive and lets go if many things. He does not unnecessarily poke anyone. In fact, Mahira, Shefali, Sana, Arti have all blamed him for getting into fights for no reason which is not true. That job is patented for Abdullah Arti. Bigg boss has been very unfair with Vishal, he was given the punishment for throwing water, Sallu was talking about the villages facing droughts, us hisaab se to ghar mein pool ki kya jaroorat, paani waale tasks kyun karwaaye, tab drought ka nahi socha. Vishal was jailed to feel humiliation and still the guy is humble and he never crosses a line, if he argues with anyone, his body language is never violent. If in todayโ€™s task he cheated, whatโ€™s the big deal? Bigg boss ki aankh aaj kaise khuli, Paras Nalle ke time par to band thi, kyunki woh shuklapur gang ka hai. Sallu will come and bash Sana, Vishal, Rashmi and Asim over the weekend and the hyena gang leader Sid will be smirking with his lazy ass on the couch.

SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

You might say this sarcastically.. but I agree..

MoDada thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I loved him ,he turned the task on his head , he did it so well that no one even called him Bias lol they just said he is confused ,gosh if he acted that one out he was brilliant lmfao ๐Ÿคฃ

The best part i enjoyed was that the Shukli's gave him the power by making him sanchaalak ,gosh Vishal you awesome ,I so wish you over take Paras and get into the top 5 and paras is thrown out soon 

This content was originally posted by: parizaad14

I am in love with Vishal and Iโ€™m with VishalโœŒ๐Ÿป

Screw You Bigg Boss ๐Ÿคช
Infact best sanchalak ever

Edited by MoDada - 4 years ago