Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum

Sonakshi get ready for ENOUGH IS ENOUGH MODE !!!!

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Whatever is happening these days. There are two speculations of mine :-

1) This is all a reality

2) This is all a very big dream

If this is the option one, then i think know whats gonna happen. Sonakshi will completely go insane and will break every relationship with each and every family member and will dump them for distrusting, misunderstanding, accusing, slapping and torturing.

All is what i can see is that Sona's patience level is all about to break and i am just waiting for that outburst moment where she will dump everybody who troubled her !

And if this is option two, then i feel Sonakshi is dreaming just before her marriage day, maybe in dilemma whether she will marry Rohit or not.

Edited by Neonholic - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shanjh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Seriously, I cannot tell you how much I want Sonakshi to realize that, whatever she's doing for the Sippy family members, it really isn't worth it. I really want for a change, Sonakshi to realize that, she doesn't deserve all these craps, and then dump each and everyone, including her own evil mother. They're a shame in the name of a family. I used to love Veena so much, but now whoa. I cannot tolerate her attitude even for a second. I've promised myself that, I'm not going to watch any more episodes until and unless everything cools down. I'm tired of these dramas. The production people don't want us to breathe peacefully, because they're putting dramas one after one constantly. 🙌

VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neonholic

Whatever is happening these days. There are two speculations of mine :-

1) This is all a reality

2) This is all a very big dream

If this is the option one, then i think know whats gonna happen. Sonakshi will completely go insane and will break every relationship with each and every family member and will dump them for distrusting, misunderstanding, accusing, slapping and torturing.

All is what i can see is that Sona's patience level is all about to break and i am just waiting for that outburst moment where she will dump everybody who troubled her !

And if this is option two, then i feel Sonakshi is dreaming just before her marriage day, maybe in dilemma whether she will marry Rohit or not.

I don't think Sona will do that .she will be a mahaan only that's the usp of drama shows like khkt .

But even drama they r doing half baked .if it drama do it top notch like ekta 

Edited by VARUNI2014 - 4 years ago
nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I feel like Sonakshi contributed a lot to this mess too. That said, she still didnt deserve a lot of the harshness thrown at her.

Sonakshi needs to get the heck out of Sippy Mansion. After that the first thing she needs to do is CHANGE HER MINDSET. She needs to understand that her life is not Kahaani Parvati Ki and in life you dont sacrifice yourself for others.

Honestly, at this point the inner me is more mad and annoyed at Sonakshi than the Sippys cause if you don't respect yourself and take the effort to put yourself and your personal relations first, people wont respect you either.