Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum

The last good episode

armaanasya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Honestly for me khkt was it's genuine unique show which i loved till 30th sep, max stretched to 7th October 2019. It coincides with the love confession time and after that drama began with Raimas entry and just never subsided then (need to see whether writer changed during this time). I always believe that all romantic shows are best upto confession, and immediately after that the charm gets diluted, ofcourse there are exceptions, but khkt wasn't one of the exceptions, and added to that kept getting worse for it's trp-greed-drama-based-tracks.

There were on and off cute Ronakshi scenes after Oct (Rohit getting Sonakshi ready after mahesh harasses her in SM; rohit tattoo; honeymoon attempt etc) but show wise it is a downfall and it had reached a stage today where i felt frustrated and irritated watching it. Even thought of skipping tomorrow's epi, which i hadn't thought I'll be able to even think of until now.

Sigh! Ranting and finally leaving is all i can do now. ðŸ˜”

P.s. Last good episode was just before revelation of CHABBIS SEPTEMBER🤔🤔 ironical indeed (being their most "explosive revelation" then🤪)

Also why isn't Sonakshi atleast wearing sexy sleeveless blouses anymore? She looked younger. Why this mature look?!

Edited by armaanasya - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: armaanasya

Honestly for me khkt was it's genuine unique show which i loved till 30th sep, max stretched to 7th October 2019. It coincides with the love confession time and after that drama began with Raimas entry and just never subsided then (need to see whether writer changed during this time). I always believe that all romantic shows are best upto confession, and immediately after that the charm gets diluted, ofcourse there are exceptions, but khkt wasn't one of the exceptions, and added to that kept getting worse for it's trp-greed-drama-based-tracks.

There were on and off cute Ronakshi scenes after Oct (Rohit getting Sonakshi ready after mahesh harasses her in SM; rohit tattoo; honeymoon attempt etc) but show wise it is a downfall and it had reached a stage today where i felt frustrated and irritated watching it. Even thought of skipping tomorrow's epi, which i hadn't thought I'll be able to even think of until now.

P.s. Last good episode was just before revelation of CHABBIS SEPTEMBER🤔🤔 ironical indeed (being their most "explosive revelation" then🤪)

Also why isn't Sonakshi atleast wearing sexy sleeveless blouses anymore? She looked younger. Why this mature look?!

Her way of wearing saree also like grandma style .no sexy blouses no good transparent sarees 

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

This content was originally posted by: armaanasya

I cant even remember the last good episode, it was that far back. Show has gone down the drain now.

@Bold - I was thinking the exact same thing in todays epi. At least those sleeveless blouses looked somewhat stylish and made her look younger. This look is just the worst. So boring and makes her look old. What is wrong with the makers? When whole of sippy family is in smart clothes including DS, then why this horrible look only for Sonakshi?

armaanasya thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: VARUNI2014

Her way of wearing saree also like grandma style .no sexy blouses no good transparent sarees 

And to think, she's the main lead! And a pretty one at that

armaanasya thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: kar08

I cant even remember the last good episode, it was that far back. Show has gone down the drain now.

@Bold - I was thinking the exact same thing in todays epi. At least those sleeveless blouses looked somewhat stylish and made her look younger. This look is just the worst. So boring and makes her look old. What is wrong with the makers? When whole of sippy family is in smart clothes including DS, then why this horrible look only for Sonakshi?

We need to know who are the costume designers for the leads (even rohit shirts are boring now, just look at his look till the period i mentioned, he looked fresh and dashing!); The writer, screenplay and editor. Waste all.

armaanasya thumbnail