कसौटी ज़िन्दगी के ২ Live Update/Episode Discussions 24 Jan 2020

Posted: 4 years ago

Epi 325

Prerna is in grave danger .

Episode begins with the village doc taking care of Prerna, giving her kadha etc . Pre is I formed that being near jungle there is no landline n mobile network  are very weak .they assure her they will take care of Pre n leave her home ... 

Pre informs how goons were after h per n might arrive here . The people decide to fight her chasers . 

In the kidnappers den ..Komo is furious with Ron n the goons for allowing Pre to escape . Ron tries to calm Agitated n furious Pre ..

Anu reaches near the kidnappers den after finding clues of Pre ... he  had reached the storage room near jungle .. he calls up Komo and asks her to inform Mol so that he can asks commissioner uncle to despatch police . Komo is alarmed to learn Anu had reached the jungle storage house ...Komo  n the goons hide .... 

Anu enters the jungle storage house and looks for a Pre but finds no one .. he wonders how this could happen ... Anu Komo hit n miss as she hides from Anu . soon Anu discovers a sharp knife on the floor 

The goons finally decide to flee ..one gets stuck n hides .

At the village house .. on goon Jagga who had changed into proper clothes is helped by two accomplices reach there .. he turns out their son Sanju ..he complains how a pregnant girl had broken his bones .....Pre over hears this n gets alarmed .. the family who.He  identifies Prerna n the family is furious that Pre had shattered Jagga’s bones .. they tie her up in revenge .. n decide to hand her to Komo ..Jagga informs Komo . 

Pre pleads them to let her go .. but her pleas fall on deaf ears ..soon Komo reaches there ..Komo Pre have confrontation .

Pre taunts Komo for hiring goons to kidnap her .. Jagga’s mother demands Komo doubles Jagga’s money n Komo agrees to give him 10 lakhs instead of 5 .

Pre finds her moment n slaps Komo ..in retaliation Komo knocks Pre unconscious .... she orders Pre to be taken to Cliffside .

The goon at the hideout is informed to reach cliffside where they are taking Pre n there they will get their payment from their “madam” Anu over hears this. Rushes to cliffside .

Precap for Monday 

Same as Yesterday 

Komo threatens to kill Pre .. she orders goons to tie  up Pre n push her off the cliff .

As Pre is pushed off the cliff Anu tries in vain to reach her .

He looks over the cliff n is horrified to see Pre hanging precariously half way down the clifff by a rope ..she is screaming Anu’s name .. Komo is shocked to see Anu there...

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Originally posted by Koeli_Appy

EDT Rules

as on 23.01.2020

- This is a reminder for everyone to keep EDT strictly for discussion of episode. Also, it would be expected that the members will keep their discussion healthy and constructive. However, you are free to discuss any particular scene of your liking or disliking making new posts.

- Social media posts/twitter/Insta posts are strictly not allowed in the EDT. All social media stuff can be shared in their respective ATs and use  EDT to share your views and not for what someone says in social media.

- Body Shaming/Age Shaming/Targeting/mocking/inciting/name calling/ moral policing members/fans/fandoms will not be tolerated anywhere in the forum and would be dealt strictly.

- TRPs should be discussed in TRP thread ONLY.

- You must STRICTLY refrain highly offensive animal references to characters.

- Last and most importantly, please use REPORT Button rather than taking things in your hand. Moderators are here for a reason and let them do their job. All you need to do is REPORT derogatory posts. Just because someone is breaking the rules doesn't give you the right to do so and later play victim card. Offenders/Instigator and Counter-offenders will be dealt with equality.

Thanks and Regards

KZK2 DT

Koeli and Erum

Waiting for one more filler episode, thanks for the updates Suta 

Suta 

Thanks in advance for the updates .

The bad guys and the goon family did not look Bengalis or speak in Bengali. They looked like transplants from northern India.  Isn't this show based in Calcutta?

Or do all goons look the same, no matter where they live? The inside of their home looked suspiciously like the Sharma House! 🤣

And why isn't the police all over this kidnapping?  Surely a pregnant woman being kidnapped requires a major police hunt with sirens blazing, helicopters and the FBI all involved in this!!!  

😔 I guess the police are now quite used to Prerna being kidnapped - it is like "Yawn... Prerna was kidnapped - again? Better call Ronit into the police station for questioning"  And then we'll let him go".  Coz he needs to be free to kidnap again! 

Originally posted by Pinot

The bad guys and the goon family did not look Bengalis or speak in Bengali. They looked like transplants from northern India.  Isn't this show based in Calcutta?

Or do all goons look the same, no matter where they live? The inside of their home looked suspiciously like the Sharma House! 🤣

And why isn't the police all over this kidnapping?  Surely a pregnant woman being kidnapped requires a major police hunt with sirens blazing, helicopters and the FBI all involved in this!!!  

😔 I guess the police are now quite used to Prerna being kidnapped - it is like "Yawn... Prerna was kidnapped - again? Better call Ronit into the police station for questioning"  And then we'll let him go".  Coz he needs to be free to kidnap again! 

🤣🤣this set me rolling! Am waiting for the next round of shadi after the kidnapping drama gets done with! 😃😃

Originally posted by Pinot

Hardly  enjoyed the episode today 

But you added laughter to my morning 

Agree with most of your pointers 👍🏼

Thanks for your hilarious post my buddy 🤗

Thanks for the update Suta. 

I knew those people will do a palti and attack Prerna. It's very predictable. The greed for money is strong with these people. 

Wondering when writers will finally give us an episode or two where Prerna inflicts pain on Komolika. I remember that knife to Komo's neck scene. Would have loved for Prerna to get sick and tired of Komo's antics and to protect her baby. Would have been a twist and something new. Then pin the blame on Ronit (karma for framing Anurag in his murder case). 

Edited by Amanat284 - 4 years ago

Thanks Suta for your diligent updates! you have gotta have the toughest job in the world!! .how many days - same bloody precap?? ..wasn't there to be a maha episode or something today? and after all this ..instead of giving us a proper climax and ending ..we go back to square one and proceed with marriage and heavy jewelry? ..Argh!

@Pinot ..you should make posts more often - they totally crack us up and are good respite from the shoddy episodes! .. can watch only when anupre are in one frame ..even it's just them staring at each other! ..otherwise I can't get myself to spend 25minutes on this! 

Originally posted by vandana21

Thanks Suta for your diligent updates! you have gotta have the toughest job in the world!! .how many days - same bloody precap?? ..wasn't there to be a maha episode or something today? and after all this ..instead of giving us a proper climax and ending ..we go back to square one and proceed with marriage and heavy jewelry? ..Argh!

@Pinot ..you should make posts more often - they totally crack us up and are good respite from the shoddy episodes! .. can watch only when anupre are in one frame ..even it's just them staring at each other! ..otherwise I can't get myself to spend 25minutes on this! 

Thanks for appreciation 

Vandana the ME is on Monday 👍🏼

I Had MU that’s it’s today .. my mistake ☺️

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago