Patiala Babes

Why don't mini throw saroj mami out ??

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
Yeh aurat is ...arya ke mind ko brainwash kar diya...mini should throw her out enough now she crossed all the limit now .. ! I can't tolerate her anymore near aryaminiel bass!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geetasweety18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi used to read your comments on guddan show on forum..and you follow Patiala babes also..nice seeing you here..waiting for more write ups from you..

Tellurium thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajgud

Yeh aurat is ...arya ke mind ko brainwash kar diya...mini should throw her out enough now she crossed all the limit now .. ! I can't tolerate her anymore near aryaminiel bass!

Yes asap

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: geetasweety18

Hi used to read your comments on guddan show on forum..and you follow Patiala babes also..nice seeing you here..waiting for more write ups from you..

Thxxx
Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is exactly what I thought. That woman adds nothing to their life so why not just tell her to get lost and never come over again. Everytime she visits she causes problems. OMG the smirk on her face when she saw how Arya was looking at mini ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡

Neil said everyone has a saroj in their family. I really hope this is not true ðŸ˜²

Annie_13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deefy89

This is exactly what I thought. That woman adds nothing to their life so why not just tell her to get lost and never come over again. Everytime she visits she causes problems. OMG the smirk on her face when she saw how Arya was looking at mini ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡

Neil said everyone has a saroj in their family. I really hope this is not true ðŸ˜²

What neil said was true. At least in middle class families people like saroj mami are quite common.

Edited by Annie_13 - 4 years ago
Annie_13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Saroj ko to khush hona chahiye ki uski shadi ashok se hote hote bach gayi. Instead of being happy and grateful she still has a grudge against Babita! Foolish Woman!

Mituag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

the same throught crossed my mind... Especially when Mini knows Saroj intention about Haveli... Soraj just want all property and Money under her... She was sure that Mini will left but now everything is opposite... Mini should broke all relation with her

Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

But Haveli and restaurant are in mini's name saroj knows it as well plus mini is arya's legal guardian so by all means mini has full authority to throw saroj out as everything is in mini's name even by brainwashing arya saroj will not get any money the lady is simply jealous and evil she was the one who instigated babita against mini convinced her to sell the catering business now she is doing the same.