Beyhadh 2

23.01.2020: Written Update: Beyhadh 2

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Part 1

Myrah points gun at MJ and says by taking your life the work I should have done 10years ago, I will do today. Rudra says no. Myrah shoots. 

Recap- Maya remembers Myrahs words of ending hate. Remembers all moments with Rudra. Bg-Beyhadh title. She is emotional.Maya says I have only hate against everyone of Roy family and till I end them all I won't breathe easy. Myrah says you can tell this lie to me, not yourself. They hug. Myrah leaves. Rajeev drops her at airport and says Maya only has You and Aunty. Take care. Myrah notes and asks to take care of Maya. Rajeev leaves. Myrah runs into Amir. Myrah is shocked. Amir says good to see you too. Have some old friends with me. He moves aside. Myrah is shocked. 

Rajeev asks Maya to chill as Myrahs flight departed. Maya gets an alert. She says Myrah din board her flight. She breaks champagne glass. 

MJ corners Myrah in warehouse. He says made big mistake targetting Rishi. Will give you a death that will serve as reminder to all who dare look at my family with bad intention. Thought after 10 years you can come and attack? He trips and loses the gun. Myrah picks up the gun and says by taking your life I will get my revenge. Should have done this 10years ago. Rudra reaches and says Myrah no. Keep gun down. Calm down. Anu asks Rudra to calm down. Rudra says think of Rishi. Ur love changed him, made him responsible. For Rishi put gun down. You will be safe. Myrah thinks Maya di, only Rudra can help you start your life afresh. Will take this blame on myself. She asks Rudra to move. She says will kill him like I killed his son. Rudra is shocked. She pushes Rudra away. 

Myrah fires the gun and MJ steps in front of Rudra. Maya reaches the same place. MJ shoots Myrah in turn. Maya watches Myrah getting shot and screams but Rajeev covers her mouth. MJ collapses. Maya struggles as she watches Myrah die. Anu asks Rudra to help MJ. He does. Maya rushes to Myrahs side. Maya says am so sorry. I couldn't save you. Police arrives. Rajeev forces Maya to come with him for her safety. Maya keeps crying saying "am so sorry".

MJ is getting operated in hospital. Antara watches him. Rudra tries to show support to Antara. She says MJ said the day we can fulfil our kids wish, we can die. Ur wish is fulfilled. He is dying. You better not accept his love but he proved today how much he loves u but u should not think he did it to save u. Think he did it to save his life. Rudra feels guilty. Holds Antaras hand and tries to hug her but she steps away. 

Part 2

Rudra watches MJ getting operated and remembers the shoot. Maya is breaking down. She rues that I killed Myrah, she is my responsibility. Rajeev tries to console her. The doorbell rings. Rajeev looks at cctv it's Rudra. Maya is upset. She opens the door. Rudra is at the door and hugs her and says Myrah is dead. Maya is in tears too and hugs him back. He says she shot my dad. Good she died. Maya is shocked and steps away. 

Part 3

Rudra is in tears and says she killed my brother, then tried to kill my dad. He was saving me and I was hating him, all because of that.. Maya steps away fuming. Rudra says dad was right. She was here to destroy us. She wanted to take revenge from dad but killed my brother. Good she is dead or I did kill her myself. Maya picks up a knife. Maya thinks finally blood showed it's true color. Son is shadow of father. Rajeev prays for Maya to control as killing Rudra isn't the plan at the moment. 

Rudra walks up to Maya & holds Maya's hand and she drops her knife. Rudra says I need u. He brings Maya to her room and before God. He says u trust him. Please tell him to save my dad. Please say. He holds her hand and begs. Maya is seething in anger but relents. She walks up to the Krishna idol and prays saying if my love is true for u, then nothing should happen to Rudras dad. Listen to Rudra. Maya thinks coz it's my right to take MJs life. You kept me alive for this. 

Precap--- Rudra hugs MJ in hospital and MJ says after 10 years you have accepted me as ur dad. Now no one can come between us or our happiness. Marry Anu right away. MJ hugs RuAn and Antara. Maya is fuming and says your dad is dreaming of ur wedding and I will show him ur funeral pyre. Rudra comes to talk to Maya while she has her back to him and has bloodshot eyes.

Edited by Armu4eva - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Thanks for the wu Tannu🤗

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Antara dimaag ganje mein uda di kya?😡

Why is everyone making Rudra guilty?

Viswasruti thumbnail

Thanks for the WU Tanu.🤗

This is the best way of ending Rishi's murder/ suicide issue with this Myra's death. Many angles involved, written in the best way. 

Edited by Viswasruti - 4 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail

Now I get why Rudra agreed to marry Anu suddenly. MJ being shot, Antara emotional atyachar, Maya being upset with his comment about Myrah. I guess MayRa fight.. 

Viswasruti thumbnail

Rudra seeking solace from the Queenpin herself??? 

Devakshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Even if everything gets sorted out and Maya and Rudra start a life together

Will Maya ever get over the guilt of Rishi's death( provided that Rudra doesn't know the truth)

Viswasruti thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: _._shibani_._

Antara dimaag ganje mein uda di kya?😡

Why is everyone making Rudra guilty?

Typical Indian naari, the husband is everything, so trying to elevate his image in front of his son Rudra. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Viswasruti

Typical Indian naari, the husband is everything, so trying to elevate his image in front of his son Rudra. 

Iske chakkar mein Ananya is turning into typical Indian naari too, now she will start acting psycho like her almost mom in law🤪

Viswasruti thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: _._shibani_._

Iske chakkar mein Ananya is turning into typical Indian naari too, now she will start acting psycho like her almost mom in law🤪

Similarities are there... one is enslaved to drugs and the other is dominated by her selfish love!