Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

OS: Yeh Shaadi Toh Aapko Karni Padegi Updated on Page:4

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Bhaiyon aur behno, Commentators aur Silent Readers... Current Track ko Madd-e-Nazar rakhte hue, Dil zara bechain ho raha tha... Phir socha ki apni Writing skills ka thoda sa use kiya jaaye aur likha jaaye ek OS... Jo hum dekhna chahte hain show mein aur filhaal aa nahi raha hai... Toh nazrein jamaaye rakhein, hum pesh-e-Khidmat karte hain OS kuch waqt mein... Tab tak aap sab humara intezaar keejiye...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Finally the update is posted on page 4... You can read it...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/152475817

Edited by Aazeen02 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

My favorite writerπŸ€—

Aapne reporters forum pe bhi ek ss likha tha na kabir and Ananya ki arrange marriage par, eagerly waiting for this one πŸ€—πŸ€—

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

My favorite writerπŸ€—

Aapne reporters forum pe bhi ek ss likha tha na kabir and Ananya ki arrange marriage par, eagerly waiting for this one πŸ€—πŸ€—

Awwie... That's so sweet of you...β€οΈπŸ€—

I wrote two fictions there on Reporters, I suppose... The other one was an OS, I suppose... The SS you are talking about, Marrying Miss Kashyap had been a massive hit, thank you all guys who have loved me and my work so much...πŸ€—

I am in the midst of writing this os, and will post asap... Stay tuned dear...πŸ€—

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Awwie... That's so sweet of you...β€οΈπŸ€—

I wrote two fictions there on Reporters, I suppose... The other one was an OS, I suppose... The SS you are talking about, Marrying Miss Kashyap had been a massive hit, thank you all guys who have loved me and my work so much...πŸ€—

I am in the midst of writing this os, and will post asap... Stay tuned dear...πŸ€—

Yup it was awesome 

I had read both your stories 

Actually you have written 3 right? 

One left incomplete where Ananya had chosen kabir over mom, one where kabir was doctor and marrying miss kashyap, I am a big fan of yours πŸ€—

Very excited to read your work on mishti and abir now

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@aazeen02 my favourite writer loved your stories in Kuch rang forum..eagerly waiting for this OSπŸ‘πŸΌ

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Yup it was awesome 

I had read both your stories 

Actually you have written 3 right? 

One left incomplete where Ananya had chosen kabir over mom, one where kabir was doctor and marrying miss kashyap, I am a big fan of yours πŸ€—

Very excited to read your work on mishti and abir now

There are actually 7 of my works on Reporters forum... 6 of them were on Kaya and one is just general stuff... So there's one ss and rest others are os or ts...πŸ˜ƒ

And yes, one I left incomplete... I don't know why I didn't complete that, and it is actually very unusual of me to do so...

But now I'm writing on Mishbir, and then there's another work in progress, and that is a collaboration of yrkkh and yrhpk.

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

@aazeen02 my favourite writer loved your stories in Kuch rang forum..eagerly waiting for this OSπŸ‘πŸΌ

Awwww Geetha Di...πŸ€— That's very sweet of you... I remember you from our krpkab days... Wahan toh I have flooded writing fictions of my life... I will post this new one soon.

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Bhaiyon aur behno, Commentators aur Silent Readers... Current Track ko Madd-e-Nazar rakhte hue, Dil zara bechain ho raha tha... Phir socha ki apni Writing skills ka thoda sa use kiya jaaye aur likha jaaye ek OS... Jo hum dekhna chahte hain show mein aur filhaal aa nahi raha hai... Toh nazrein jamaaye rakhein, hum pesh-e-Khidmat karte hain OS kuch waqt mein... Tab tak aap sab humara intezaar keejiye...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Aap Krpkab forum mein fanfics likhte the na? I loved them. 

Edited by Dotslover22 - 4 years ago
RamAayeHain thumbnail

There are actually 7 of my works on Reporters forum... 6 of them were on Kaya and one is just general stuff... So there's one ss and rest others are os or ts...πŸ˜ƒ

And yes, one I left incomplete... I don't know why I didn't complete that, and it is actually very unusual of me to do so...

But now I'm writing on Mishbir, and then there's another work in progress, and that is a collaboration of yrkkh and yrhpk.

Yes yes yes πŸ˜ƒ

Feeling happy in my heart, πŸ€—πŸ€—

Waiting eagerly Now πŸ˜†

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hiya Aazeen!!!

We interacted a bit earlier in this forum! 

My favorite writer from KRP πŸ€—πŸ€—

Happy that the writer in you is back πŸ˜ƒ

Aayiye aayiye welcome! *abir style*

Waiting for your OS!