Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Yaaron, main kab se update post karne ki koshish kar rahi hoon, but I don't know why they are saying that offensive/abusive slangs cannot be used, balki mere khayaal mein toh maine kuch bhi oot-patang nahi likha hai... I don't know how to post it?

bs123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Not too sure why that's happening, but you could try ticking the mature content box and see if the post works then.

Looking forward to reading your OS!

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Yaaron, main kab se update post karne ki koshish kar rahi hoon, but I don't know why they are saying that offensive/abusive slangs cannot be used, balki mere khayaal mein toh maine kuch bhi oot-patang nahi likha hai... I don't know how to post it?

I have experienced that if I have the word โ€œorโ€ (without the quotes) in a line by itself than I get that stupid offensive language warning and it doesnโ€™t let me post it.

Check that or you may have a word that is an acronym for something that is offensive? ๐Ÿค”

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Aazeen Diiiiii!! AAAAAHHHH! SO MUCH EXCITE! I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT WAIT. OOOOOF. FINALLY.

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

This happened with me too! I checked and rechecked the story 5-6 times but kuch hua nahi. So I ended up posting a link to the Google Doc in which I'd written the story.

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bs123

Not too sure why that's happening, but you could try ticking the mature content box and see if the post works then.

Looking forward to reading your OS!

I don't know why but mature content box bhi nahi dikh raha tha kal raat mein...๐Ÿ˜†

I know I was very sleepy, I was continuously working for 18 hours yesterday, lekin behosh nahi thi...๐Ÿ˜†

I don't know what is wrong over here...

Let me try.

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

I have experienced that if I have the word โ€œorโ€ (without the quotes) in a line by itself than I get that stupid offensive language warning and it doesnโ€™t let me post it.

Check that or you may have a word that is an acronym for something that is offensive? ๐Ÿค”

Yaar that OS is hell long... MS Word ke 11 pages hain wo... Itna agar main ghoor ghoor ke dhoondhungi, toh Wednesday ki update milega aur phir show mein kaafi development ho chuki hogi aur mera OS pasand hi nahi aayega.

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DMGThings

Aazeen Diiiiii!! AAAAAHHHH! SO MUCH EXCITE! I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT WAIT. OOOOOF. FINALLY.

Haanji... Main bhi bohot excited thi... But uff, update post hi nahi ho rahi...

Koi mujhe mera purana wala India Forums laa do... It was such a simple place to live in... It used to be my second home....๐Ÿ˜’

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DMGThings

This happened with me too! I checked and rechecked the story 5-6 times but kuch hua nahi. So I ended up posting a link to the Google Doc in which I'd written the story.

Ab toh mujhe bhi lag raha hai ki aisa hi kuch karna padega... Mods se baat ki maine, they've given me two solutions...

One that I will report it in the issues...

Second that I post it part by part to check what is wrong ...

Let me get that way....

As the last resort I'm thinking of posting it on Wattpad and I'll put up the link...

Jinko Wattpad pe nahi padhna, unhein Google link bhej dungi,..

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dotslover22

Aap Krpkab forum mein fanfics likhte the na? I loved them. 

Yes, I used to write on krpkab forum... Thank you for all the love.