Anita Hassanandani to enter Naagin 4 as antagonist

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Actress Anita Hassanandani, who played Vish in the previous edition of 'Naagin', will reprise her role in the current season. She says, “The supernatural genre has always excited me. Most people around you might say that the genre does not excite them, but in my family, everyone watches the show. During my travels, I meet a lot of people, especially kids, who enjoy watching shows that revolve around snakes and supernatural elements. I don’t think I can ever get tired of this genre.”

Anita will sport a new look for the show. She says, “This time around, I will wear leather blouses with my naagin costume. Getting ready for this character takes almost two hours, which is more than the time spent on getting ready for social dramas.”

Talking about her role, she says, “I am playing the antagonist and my character has many shades. I have always enjoyed playing negative roles.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7qpSoQgcfk/

Edited by amrutha131 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Nice, even IF posted an article on this.. excited for Vish to comeback. Hope its not a cameo and she stays throughout. 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy , My Anita is back 🥳🥳

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Gr8 to see Vish back on the N4 series.Hope its not a cameo but a full-fledged role.

With Vish back I also expect Bela to be back at some point to save the Nagmani in Laal Tekdi Mandir.It also could be possible that its not Bela but the child of Behir who obviously will be a Naagin to aid Brinda & Manyata in their battle against the Parikhs and Vish.That Behir child might be the carbon-copy of Bela as Shivangi was of her mom Shivanya.

Who knows perhaps Vish might be the brains behind this baby-swapping fiasco? Anything can be possible with the return of Vish in N4 though I did not expect her to return this early in the series when the revenge game has not properly started yet.

Vish is an evil/cunning but a powerful Naagin in her own right.Whether Nayan would aid Brinda & Manyata in their fight against Vish it would be interesting to see?

Also there's a sad news regarding Nayan's identity.There's an article on Iwmbuzz which stated that Nayan is that crooked Pandit's daughter & Pandit swapped Nayan with Brinda.Also Nayan is not a Naagin too.

Here's the Link- https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/spoilers/naagin-bhagya-ka-zehreela-khel-nayantaras-real-identity-revealed/2020/01/23

Edited by masked - 4 years ago
Changers thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

If Anita returns then should only to play Vish and the end twist of S3 should be explore as well. Hope Bela makes an entry too. God I loved Surbhi totally last season, the way she played Bela. Bela-Vish duo was mega hit previous season. 

I am liking this season too and want TRP boost up to 4+, maintain like S3 for long run. Season 3 did gave 4+TRP for 60 episodes (touched 4.9TRP, many times) and 3.3+TRP for 20 episodes and rest was 2.3+TRP due to too much drag/unwanted extension. [4+TRP was continued for the first 50 episodes.]

Edited by Changers - 4 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail

Omggg my Vish baby is backkk🥳

Super excited. Can't wait to see Anitas scenes

Sleppless thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'm so happy anita is back.season 3 almost full season she stay gray/positive only at the very last moment she turned negative. I do expect they will put anita on naagin 4 .now who know they probably will show nayantara as her daughter lolz.anyway even sesha,sumitra will also make entry as per very 1st promo of naagin 4.lets see .

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Changers

If Anita returns then should only to play Vish and the end twist of S3 should be explore as well. Hope Bela makes an entry too. God I loved Surbhi totally last season, the way she played Bela. Bela-Vish duo was mega hit previous season. 

I am liking this season too and want TRP boost up to 4+, maintain like S3 for long run. Season 3 did gave 4+TRP for 60 episodes (touched 4.9TRP, many times) and 3.3+TRP for 20 episodes and rest was 2.3+TRP due to too much drag/unwanted extension. [4+TRP was continued for the first 50 episodes.]

What character bela brought/got

Bejatti of sj skills  in every award show 

Full on bashing from haters 

Full on bejatti done by ekku too 

Bela k bina bhi n4 ki daal gal jaayegi 

Naagrani concept is for manyata n manyata mom  not bela so in short s3 isn't linked yet with n4 

As bela character was said to be the last naagrani 

Ek vansh me do naagrani nai hoti 

Rahi baat anita ki zaroori nai she plays vish she can play another character na 

And dont want further bashing of surbhi Jyoti 

Waise bhi  Sab muh Utha k shuru ho jaate 

Dont want her to come in Jhund of negativity 

Let ekku favourite mouni come as mahanaagrani 

Well 

Surbhi Jyoti is not part of n4 as naagin has left to explore she said in IV 

She is busy with her movie and song shoots too 

Edited by MagpieArshu - 4 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

vish is back with a bang🥳

Changers thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MagpieArshu

What character bela brought/got

Bejatti of sj skills  in every award show 

Full on bashing from haters 

Full on bejatti done by ekku too 

Bela k bina bhi n4 ki daal gal jaayegi 

Naagrani concept is for manyata n manyata mom  not bela so in short s3 isn't linked yet with n4 

As bela character was said to be the last naagrani 

Ek vansh me do naagrani nai hoti 

Rahi baat anita ki zaroori nai she plays vish she can play another character na 

And dont want further bashing of surbhi Jyoti 

Waise bhi  Sab muh Utha k shuru ho jaate 

Dont want her to come in Jhund of negativity 

Let ekku favourite mouni come as mahanaagrani 

Well 

Surbhi Jyoti is not part of n4 as naagin has left to explore she said in IV 

She is busy with her movie and song shoots too 

I know haters bashed Surbhi but later they liked her and now people who bashed Surbhi, now they are bashing new Naagins and want Surbhi/Mouni. 🤣 So it gonna be like that always!.🥱

It was makers who have shown Bela as weak Naagin due to extension but still Surbhi stand out and won hearts. And they wanted to show how innocent Bela who is NaagQueen too, fights all the evils.

And yes I know Ekta did bejatti but she did make fun of Mahanagrani Shivangi (Mouni) also in the finale episodes where Shivangi shown as maha weak Naagin. She lost Nagmaani two times due to emotions and was hidden for 25 Years as well. At the end, it was Nagrani Bela whodid killed all the villains. So you can say bejatti was reduced. 🤣

Edited by Changers - 4 years ago