Today's episode

Posted: 4 years ago

Plz do share howz it????

So they are going in right direction,Another rocking one today 👍

Originally posted by Sangitaluthra

So they are going in right direction,Another rocking one today 👍

okay aisa kya hua dear.can plz tell me about todays episode.

Sorry to say but i dont like concept. 

Emotional Guddan & ego se bhara aj. 

Guddan ka rona dhona & ye show karna ki vo bahut strong hai or use Jindals  se koi fark nahi padta.... Or aj ki guddan se nafrat or pyaar se v....  

But today it's clearly shows ki aaj v Jindals guddan ko effect karte hai. Itni insult k baad v...... 

Or jb tk kisi ka dil nahi tootega ya koi bharpoor insult ni karega or aap family se door nahi honge tb tk aap kamyaab nahi ho sakte. 

And I dont like one scene of yesterday episode when aj crushed out guddan name. Feel very bad. ... I feel guddan deserve someone other who trust her& care her. According to me rishte me pyaar bhale hi kam ho pr vishwas jyada hona chahiye. 

Agar rishte me pyaar bahut ho or trust kam ho to ek na ek din rishta toot hi jata hai. And GTNHP proof that..... 

Or agar rishte me trust ho pr pyaar  thoda kam ho to kuch v ho jaye rishta kabhi nahi tootega. 

Originally posted by smanisha

okay aisa kya hua dear.can plz tell me about todays episode.

na ji agar aap India mein ho toh seedha 8 pm tv dekho 

agaar hum pe yakeen hai

toh aap bilkul nahi pachtaoge 

I guarantee that 

Originally posted by captainplus

na ji agar aap India mein ho toh seedha 8 pm tv dekho 

agaar hum pe yakeen hai

toh aap bilkul nahi pachtaoge 

I guarantee that 

okay

No AJ has lost his balance,he is punishing himself that is enough to prove that he is shattered beyond repair,He is angry on himself and Guddan both,And he is Akshat Jindal,its not surprising to see him like this,And Guddan is strong as Usual,So in one episode only we cannot expect them to finish the whole story...She has to come back to save him from drowning totally,Later the scores will be settled...Her property,Her love ,Who the hell are we?

Do watch it today,You will love it Even Dadi she is a very big pillar of this show 

Originally posted by 123ni

Sorry to say but i dont like concept. 

Emotional Guddan & ego se bhara aj. 

Guddan ka rona dhona & ye show karna ki vo bahut strong hai or use Jindals  se koi fark nahi padta.... Or aj ki guddan se nafrat or pyaar se v....  

But today it's clearly shows ki aaj v Jindals guddan ko effect karte hai. Itni insult k baad v...... 

Or jb tk kisi ka dil nahi tootega ya koi bharpoor insult ni karega or aap family se door nahi honge tb tk aap kamyaab nahi ho sakte. 

And I dont like one scene of yesterday episode when aj crushed out guddan name. Feel very bad. ... I feel guddan deserve someone other who trust her& care her. According to me rishte me pyaar bhale hi kam ho pr vishwas jyada hona chahiye. 

Agar rishte me pyaar bahut ho or trust kam ho to ek na ek din rishta toot hi jata hai. And GTNHP proof that..... 

Or agar rishte me trust ho pr pyaar  thoda kam ho to kuch v ho jaye rishta kabhi nahi tootega. 

of course jindals will affect her, why wouldn't it? Its not weak to say something affects you. Love doesn't go away. Even in Aj's case, the love is still there. It's a fine line between love and hate. Both are acting like it doesn't matter to them. It's the right track. It was a good episode. 

Again, epi to me was a bit boring but i'm very happy as to where guddan's mind set is in terms of AJ. Again loved the very last scene with akshan too. .