Patiala Babes

Is neel married and divorced??

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
After yesterday episode you have notice or not that when mini asked neel about age and in neeks age other boy men setlle down look at Neil exp he was tensed and he smartly our back the same question to mini . I think the blackmailer is none other than Neil's wife ..who is blackmailing him for ransom money ....think yaar akrla Banda ghar paisa .....any one will grab the opportunity isn't it ?? That why he mentioned zindagi bgar ka karz may be hi house and every saving have gone in giving his wife alimony and that not his greedy wife demanded more and keep on making his life hell so that why he keeps on changing his job ??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zalima thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Nahi laga ki woh shaadi shuda hai

He is talking about his bad painful past 

But definitely no wife in the picture.

Neil back story kuch naya aur painful hoga .

Something interesting hoga 

Regular jaisa bikul bhi nahi

Phone pe koi blackmaiker hoga jise Neil ka real identity pata hai 

Edited by zalima - 4 years ago
Ariel6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

It doesn't seem so till now & i just hope it won't turn out like that.🤔

Rishrabh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I don't think Neil is married or divorcee. His attitude and life style is more like a bachelor. But yes there can a girlfriend or exgirlfriend. 

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rishrabh

I don't think Neil is married or divorcee. His attitude and life style is more like a bachelor. But yes there can a girlfriend or exgirlfriend. 

Yup but then why he said yesterday that the feelings is not right for him he has to controller himself ?!
N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Ajgud

Yup but then why he said yesterday that the feelings is not right for him he has to controller himself ?!

He said it in other context .He has other duties in life and if he falls in love it will like hurdle for him .It can be his weakness .We have already discussed this .Neil backstory is something different .He can be under cover agent also .So falling in love is not good for him. I don't think there was  any girl in his past life .Here cvs shall not make the track like any other tv shows.This show is different when compared to others . MiNeil will have different track .

Edited by N_sharmaa - 4 years ago
Tellurium thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Rishrabh

Yes 

He clearly mentioned in front of saroj

He is bachelor with no family