Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Yes! Yes! Yes! Now they are featuring Pranbir in the promos with other shows' leads while earlier they never used to show Pranbir only with other shows' leads in joint promo. Remember the kidnapping track. Then also they did not feature solely Pranbir along with KDB leads. ðŸ¥³

Enough said. ðŸ˜‰

Sharona thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I dont know what going to happen i hope prachi not belive maya and she belive ranbeer if not everyone will going to hate her specially ranbeer.

If this happen im going to stop this serial i start to watch this serial only because of ranbeer and prachi but if prachi will not belive him i will stop to watch.

Nandini25 thumbnail

Btw, I'm really scared now. I just hope Prachi does not give in to Maya's drama. Ranbir is so vulnerable here. I hope Prachi stands strong in her belief and trusts Ranbir, no matter what. 

Nandini25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharona

I dont know what going to happen i hope prachi not belive maya and she belive ranbeer if not everyone will going to hate her specially ranbeer.

If this happen im going to stop this serial i start to watch this serial only because of ranbeer and prachi but if prachi will not belive him i will stop to watch.

I'll also be highly disappointed with her if she believes Maya's nautanki over Ranbir who has defended and stand by her every single time whenever she was in trouble.

Rexana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandini25

Btw, I'm really scared now. I just hope Prachi does not give in to Maya's drama. Ranbir is so vulnerable here. I hope Prachi stands strong in her belief and trusts Ranbir, no matter what. 

Yeah... Me too. Really want Prachi's trust and belief in Ranbir to stay strong and not stray because of Maya's acts.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

After todays episode I am little bit happy and hope she has the faith with him. Still keeping my expectations  low as this maya girl seems to be very manipulative  and cunning. 

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yes! Yes! Yes! Now they are featuring Pranbir in the promos with other shows' leads while earlier they never used to show Pranbir only with other shows' leads in joint promo. Remember the kidnapping track. Then also they did not feature solely Pranbir along with KDB leads. ðŸ¥³

Enough said. ðŸ˜‰

Yes. We are getting  back to back pranbir promos🥳🥳. And don't  miss today's  episode. Its too good except aliya and Rheas scenes.

Hafs thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I thinkPraachi Will support Ranbir

Nandini25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rexana19

Yeah... Me too. Really want Prachi's trust and belief in Ranbir to stay strong and not stray because of Maya's acts.

Yes. It's high time to show Prachi as the strong, modern woman and not mahaan and stupid. I want her trust to be strong and unwavering and not break down at the first sign of trouble.