Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Thank you EK for being so kind on us KZKians 😌

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yes....There is noone in this world who is as kind as EK. Otherwise who serves a full course meal at the cost of an ordinary meal for all HS subscribers & TV viewers and free of cost for people like me who watch KZK through third party links. Samajha nahin? Don't worry. I will make it clear. Can anyone name a show that has all the following elements in one single show? 

1. Different type of Love stories (EMA Romance between AnuPre, Incomplete love story of Mr.B, Jet-speed love story of Viraj)

2. Family drama (Top contenders being MohVee)

3. Thriller tracks (All kidnapping tracks & the most thrilling maskman Vs batman fight) which end up in making people laugh.

4. Occassional comical scenes by our all time favorite villains Naveen Babu & Ronit.

5. Marvel superheroes (An Ironman who has the power to be back to be normal the very next day even after being in the verge of losing his life, An Ironlady whose favorite time pass is attempting gymnastics in pregnancy and their own cutiepie Ironbaby who already has lots of superpowers in gestational stage itself)

6. Stunning Psycho acts by Pre during humiliation & recently with Komo and yesterday's psycho-killer

7. Supernatural elements like the nagin we saw today and the special power that protects Anu, Pre and their cutiepie with just a small kharoj even after getting hit gravely and flying high in the air.

8. Circus acts like yesterday's knife-throwing act at Prerna and ofcourse all the high flying acts by our flying sindoor man. πŸ˜†

9. Above all, a superbly talented cast starting from Debu daa to our MLs, not forgetting those who have left the show - The only good thing that we got from the show.

So, shouldn't we all indeed thank EK for such a huge 'Meherbaani' on us. Those who feel so can join me in thanking her, but make sure that we do it in an entertaining way, so that we all can enjoy this thread. πŸ˜Š

P.S. After every passing day with the show, my respect for all the cast including the one-time artists and the BTS crew members (excluding the CVs who are the only lot who get their paycheck for doing nothing), increases and what makes me more emotional for the casts is the dedication & sincerity with which each of them deliver their scenes, that I feel forced to watch the show only to acknowledge their performances. Hats off to you guys. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by grace4317 - 4 years ago

-Doppelganger- thumbnail

Welcome to ITV🀣🀣 Did you see what SP did to one of their other shows? πŸ˜†

Now I get why they gave us such a beautiful AnuPre  on Friday .... to make us sit through the crime patrol cum naagin kidnapping sequence this weekπŸ€”When will this loooonnngggg  day  end in KZK?πŸ˜† But its unintentionally hilariousπŸ˜†I was in splits reading the updatesπŸ˜†

Edited by -Doppelganger- - 4 years ago
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

🀣🀣

grace  hume  aise adbhut serial dekhne ka awasar mila yahi bht hai

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome post grace🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Enlightened21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Welcome to ITV🀣🀣 Did you see what SP did to one of their other shows? πŸ˜†

Now I get why they gave us such a beautiful AnuPre  on Friday .... to make us sit through the crime patrol cum naagin kidnapping sequence this weekπŸ€”When will this loooonnngggg  day  end in KZK?πŸ˜† But its unintentionally hilariousπŸ˜†I was in splits reading the updatesπŸ˜†

I know DG that we should not expect any content from ITV shows. But, to tell the truth, EK is competing with her own shows, when it comes to KZK. I have seen many of her shows like Ghar Ek Mandir. KKUSUM, BALH,YHM, KKB etc etc. None of it had all these elements together. I have missed that point where we got the photo of their dream dance. Forgot the word used for that phenomenon. So, in short, no show can now compete with KZK. πŸ™„

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

For the First Time After My Bajaj , mai tehe dil se once again Ekta MATA ka shukria ada kar rahi hu for Bringing my naagins in KZK2 πŸ˜Ž, Basss Nagines Rup badal lete toh mai chummia bhejti to ekta bhar bhar kay πŸ˜Ž 

Image result for gif of funny naagins

mily_mathew thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace4317

Yes....There is noone in this world who is as kind as EK. Otherwise who serves a full course meal at the cost of an ordinary meal for all HS subscribers & TV viewers and free of cost for people like me who watch KZK through third party links. Samajha nahin? Don't worry. I will make it clear. Can anyone name a show that has all the following elements in one single show? 

1. Different type of Love stories (EMA Romance between AnuPre, Incomplete love story of Mr.B, Jet-speed love story of Viraj)

2. Family drama (Top contenders being MohVee)

3. Thriller tracks (All kidnapping tracks & the most thrilling maskman Vs batman fight) which end up in making people laugh.

4. Occassional comical scenes by our all time favorite villains Naveen Babu & Ronit.

5. Marvel superheroes (An Ironman who has the power to be back to be normal the very next day even after being in the verge of losing his life, An Ironlady whose favorite time pass is attempting gymnastics in pregnancy and their own cutiepie Ironbaby who already has lots of superpowers in gestational stage itself)

6. Stunning Psycho acts by Pre during humiliation & recently with Komo and yesterday's psycho-killer

7. Supernatural elements like the nagin we saw today and the special power that protects Anu, Pre and their cutiepie with just a small kharoj even after getting hit gravely and flying high in the air.

8. Circus acts like yesterday's knife-throwing act at Prerna and ofcourse all the high flying acts by our flying sindoor man. πŸ˜†

9. Above all, a superbly talented cast starting from Debu daa to our MLs, not forgetting those who have left the show - The only good thing that we got from the show.

So, shouldn't we all indeed thank EK for such a huge 'Meherbaani' on us. Those who feel so can join me in thanking her, but make sure that we do it in an entertaining way, so that we all can enjoy this thread. πŸ˜Š

P.S. After every passing day with the show, my respect for all the cast including the one-time artists and the BTS crew members (excluding the CVs who are the only lot who get their paycheck for doing nothing), increases and what makes me more emotional for the casts is the dedication & sincerity with which each of them deliver their scenes, that I feel forced to watch the show only to acknowledge their performances. Hats off to you guys. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Yet u still watch the show, grace. This is ITV, this is the standard. 

Enlightened21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mily_mathew

Yet u still watch the show, grace. This is ITV, this is the standard. 

Mily....i am an admirer of actors who are natural performers. And to add to it, during the Bajaj track itself, I had somewhat got myself trained to not get emotionally attached to AnuPre anymore; though occasionally i still get mesmerised by them. But, that doesn't mean I now watch KZK only for AnuPre. It is now mainly for the varying layer of performances by each of the artists that i watch the show. For example, in today's episode, I was moved by Shivani's heartfelt prayer for her sister than Prerna's bhagdaud and at the same time was πŸ₯³ watching MoMo's fight. The way Shubaavi's face was shivering in fear as Mohini thought that Moloy will ruin her son's life, it was extraordinarily superb and it is such performances that make it worth watching the show. And I will continue watching the show if i keep getting such realistic performances. πŸ˜Š

K-Shandra thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Right so I'm sitting here and thinking... asking myself why I've stuck with the show? Only to realize that I only stated watching it in September 2019 when they screened it this side - so I played catch-up. The plotlines did not bug me as much as I already knew where the story was going... That's about the only good news - because now I can feel everyone's pain and frustration (I'll be quiet about my irritation at the lack of progress with the current track/storyline that just does not want to end).    

So humouring my muse, we came up with some tongue in the cheek awards (and no the muse was not nice).

Most painfully boring episode to watch : It was hard to choose just one because there simply are so many. Filler episodes are needed, but when fillers are dragged out ...

The most overused plotline: Kidnapping - I mean really, I've lost count as to how many times Prerna has been kidnapped. At this stage, if I was Anurag I would have had a tracking chip implanted in Prerna (just to spare us the drama). To be honest every time they come with a kidnapping track it's like: NOT AGAIN!  

The most unbelievable character: Hands down, Komolika. Forget iron man, iron lady, sindoor man or even our flying dupatta. The wash, rinse, repeat of her plot cycles are now so predictable they are boring. If she has not yet learnt anything - then she's unlikely to succeed in any of her ploys. She should be booked in for brain replacement surgery. 

Surprise Guest Appearance: Nagin. This one is honest. They finally showed that there's wildlife out in a forest... now eagerly awaiting the appearance of a scorpion or heaven forbid they walk through a series of spiderwebs.       

Overused Prop: this is a highly contested category. So the nominations are: Drugs for nefarious purposes, Ronit (he's Komolika's fav all time prop), car accidents and crooked doctors. 

Most disliked character on moral grounds: Mohini Basu - to a mother, her child's happiness should come first. 

Character showing the most negative growth: This one was hard to acknowledge... Moloy Basu. He's grown distant from his family and what makes them happy. He's simply looking on at the chaos which is Komolika's creation. (Latest episode aside. 351)   

Most underutilized character: Also a highly contested category, Contestants are... anyone who is not Prerna, Anurag, Mohini or Komolika (at current track)  the winner however is Tapur, as a sister who should have been married, I think she should have tossed her toys by now with all the drama. I mean Prerna is about to get married from their house for the forth time. They could at least use Tapur's wedding as a backdrop for some of the filler episodes and at least give the girl some closure on that chapter.

Events that hold little meaning now: Anurag and Prerna actually getting married... because we know someone will try and stop it. No change that - All weddings : since none of them can proceed without any inauspicious events occurring.   

The most incomplete track: Shivani's pregnancy - Why has Ronit not said anything or confronted her on it? If he was so obsessed about her he would have been even more so about their kid, because it would offer him a hold over her. Huge plothole. 

That's enough for now, my muse is in a mood and only likely to become more snarky if I allow her any more freedom. 

Enlightened21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: K-Shandra

Right so I'm sitting here and thinking... asking myself why I've stuck with the show? Only to realize that I only stated watching it in September 2019 when they screened it this side - so I played catch-up. The plotlines did not bug me as much as I already knew where the story was going... That's about the only good news - because now I can feel everyone's pain and frustration (I'll be quiet about my irritation at the lack of progress with the current track/storyline that just does not want to end).    

So humouring my muse, we came up with some tongue in the cheek awards (and no the muse was not nice).

Most painfully boring episode to watch : It was hard to choose just one because there simply are so many. Filler episodes are needed, but when fillers are dragged out ...

The most overused plotline: Kidnapping - I mean really, I've lost count as to how many times Prerna has been kidnapped. At this stage, if I was Anurag I would have had a tracking chip implanted in Prerna (just to spare us the drama). To be honest every time they come with a kidnapping track it's like: NOT AGAIN!  

The most unbelievable character: Hands down, Komolika. Forget iron man, iron lady, sindoor man or even our flying dupatta. The wash, rinse, repeat of her plot cycles are now so predictable they are boring. If she has not yet learnt anything - then she's unlikely to succeed in any of her ploys. She should be booked in for brain replacement surgery. 

Surprise Guest Appearance: Nagin. This one is honest. They finally showed that there's wildlife out in a forest... now eagerly awaiting the appearance of a scorpion or heaven forbid they walk through a series of spiderwebs.       

Overused Prop: this is a highly contested category. So the nominations are: Drugs for nefarious purposes, Ronit (he's Komolika's fav all time prop), car accidents and crooked doctors. 

Most disliked character on moral grounds: Mohini Basu - to a mother, her child's happiness should come first. 

Character showing the most negative growth: This one was hard to acknowledge... Moloy Basu. He's grown distant from his family and what makes them happy. He's simply looking on at the chaos which is Komolika's creation. (Latest episode aside. 351)   

Most underutilized character: Also a highly contested category, Contestants are... anyone who is not Prerna, Anurag, Mohini or Komolika (at current track)  the winner however is Tapur, as a sister who should have been married, I think she should have tossed her toys by now with all the drama. I mean Prerna is about to get married from their house for the forth time. They could at least use Tapur's wedding as a backdrop for some of the filler episodes and at least give the girl some closure on that chapter.

Events that hold little meaning now: Anurag and Prerna actually getting married... because we know someone will try and stop it. No change that - All weddings : since none of them can proceed without any inauspicious events occurring.   

The most incomplete track: Shivani's pregnancy - Why has Ronit not said anything or confronted her on it? If he was so obsessed about her he would have been even more so about their kid, because it would offer him a hold over her. Huge plothole. 

That's enough for now, my muse is in a mood and only likely to become more snarky if I allow her any more freedom. 

Wow Shandra....that was a surprise from you and thank you for blessing this thread with your post. I completely agree with your findings and I know the list can be a never ending one when it comes to KZK. I was like πŸ€£ reading the underlined part and it is a pity that the passion & dedication of these talented actors are being used for such recycled ideas. 😑. 

I have one request Shandra. Could you explain why your muse feels like Moloy is one showing the most negative growth? I didn't understand what exactly you meant.