Bepanah Pyaarr

Raghbir Needs To Take A Firm Stand Now

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

i don't understand why praghbir needs to spend time  and romance secretly they are legally wedded husband-wife neither they are separated nor divorce so whom they are fearing the evil trio BM-harshit-sahas those low life creatures that has nothing better to do in life except for stalking raghbir

last night in the bedroom scene raghbir did mention that its painful for him to see pragati caring for sahas and it hurts him than why he is not taking a stand as a husband and stay in one room with pragati so that pervert creeps like sahas cannot come into the room as he likes and creates MU b/w them by trying to get close with pragati

creeps like sahas BM harshit are taking an advantage becos raghbir is not taking a firm stand as a husband he is more into BM son zone even though he loves pragati and wants her,he can't sail in both boats if only he stay with pragati in one room than only he can expose sahas too since due to jealousy sahas will definitely do a mistake and by choosing and staying with pragati in one room is a slap on the trio faces

I don't understand this lukka chuppi game of praghbir since they are legally wedded husband-wife and has all rights to stay together and i don't understand why the trio are jealous about if praghbir stays together they are husband-wife who are they to interfere in praghbir lives especially that annoying sahas he tries to make raghbir look down and make everyone think only he has concern for pragati and her husband is useless its high time raghbir takes a firm stand as a husband and teach these trio a lesson even though he learn abt sahas intention and not know abt the other two...he still can take a firm stand 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

It’s all due to poor writing...that’s made Ragbhir inconsistent. They initially wrote Ragbhir so well. He was so madly in love with bani and he couldn’t bare to be conscious when he thought she was dead so he had to be perpetually drunk. But she’s back now ...yet he’s still mAintaining a distance. I want to see that madly in love Ragbhir bAck ..I want him to stand up for his Pragathi/bani ..and their relationship needs to move forward.. the bedroom scene yesterday was lovely,..we finally could see that they are husband and wife who’ve been together for years..So he needs to put badi ma straight and tell her he’s back with his wife. He needs to make Pragathi the most important person in his life ...not that badi ma. 

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Rm has always trust issue he always mentioned to pragati about it that he never trusted anyone except bani after bani he start trusting pragati the way he open up to pragati he never open up to anyone not to harshit also rm loves and respect harshit but he was never blinded towards harshit irresponsibility but still he get betrayed by both pragati and harshit in worst way . Rm never thought that pragati actually suspect him as bani's murderer despite seeing his condition . After that it was difficult for Rm  to trust her again moreover even pragati didn't claims her wifey rights Rm is insecure due to sahas and pragati is insecure due to BM and harshit . As a son Rm has no reason to doubt BM she is the one who gave him motherly love at childhood,  play as a cupid between praghbir , slapped harshit and moreover she is plotting with sahas (pragati is aware of bm truth but still unable to figure out her plan) the problem between praghbir is there own fear of rejection and trust issue . I mean pragati is clearly know that rm is jealous and insecure due to rm but still she is running behind sahas despite knowing that bm instigate rm against him. Pragati takes months to realise rm love is true for her . The same way rm need time to gain the trust on pragati.