2 episodes for 1 murder was that needed?

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The murder was very annoying. At first kill him.........say hate speeches.............go back to car ............waking up of the victim...........next again repeat the whole thing. 😔

I was like seriously. Was that at all heart touching scene? 🤔

Wovi ek episode mein khatam nehi hua. Do do episode laga. Kiyun? 🤔 Writer ke paas story nehi tha keya? Aise bhi the story is a copied one. We saw this same story in many serials and movies too. So re-writing mein  bhi problem hai keya yeh alsi writers ko?

With that Rudraksh's over acting was just annoying. 👎🏼When will this guy die?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Rudrakh’s overacting 

I think u meant to say Yuvraj 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

the whole build up from blackmail to the murder was boring and dragging furthermore no interactions b/w the leads was the worst part🤦🏻‍♀️

prietyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It was reeally biring ! I wish they drag it for Rudraksh and Preesha scenes and not for these kid of it OTT scenes

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The scenes were engrossing. I hope they haven't alienated their audience at this early stage by dragging such a violent crime. 

YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yuvraj’s chase scene was very much elongated and exaggerated. This Rajiv could have easily gone to areas where Yuvraj can’t drive his car. The amazing this is Rajiv himself made this plan once during the chase but never executed it. 

YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I guess CVs don’t like to show Rudr and Preesha in a frame. I am sure that we have seen more of Yuvraj and Preesha than the lead couple together.