Bigg Boss 13

SidNaaz Discussion Thread 20:Tu meri nahi hai..kisi aur ki bhi nahi

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

This is SidNaaz Discussion thread 20...aa jao sab yaha smiley4..

Warning for all Shippers in Advance : Its not easy to ship this toxic jodi called SidNaaz if u hv a weak heart πŸ˜ƒ..Currently BB13 is rewriting history with SidNaaz  and we r in for some real toxic mills & boons love-hate story where "Nafrat paas aane na de & Pyaar dur jaane na de " πŸ˜ˆ..So to ship such a jodi u need truck loads of patience along with strong will power & mazboot dil πŸ˜†..

Current Status ..

The Cold war between SidNaaz is now turning into hot intense war filled with raw passion & hate ..Hate bec when u feel extreme love & possessiveness for someone then the same can turn into toxic hate unless u confess your love to each other ..Same is happening with SidNaaz too ..

Opposite teammate Vishal thinks he is smart enough to fool Sana by saving her fm nomination & instead Sana will give her vote to him but well Sana is one hell of a smart ass and her loyalty fr Sid cannot b questioned ever as she does Vishal's popat by saving Sid πŸ˜Ž..Point to b noted here that she gave her vote to Sid before anyone else thus changing the game once again in favour of Sid & herself πŸ˜ˆ..So end result is SidNaaz r safe while rest all land up in nomination despite all the planning plotting πŸ˜†...

Look at Sid's proud smile in following gif when Sana gives that winning speech fr Sid & saves him πŸ˜‰..

https://twitter.com/cap_weirdo/status/1220032967231377408?s=19

He just could not fake his anger fr her that moment πŸ˜‰..He might keep hurting her to test her love & loyalty fr him but deep inside he is well aware of her real feelings fr him πŸ˜³..

Sid also secretly enjoyed the Aarti vs Sana catfight fr himπŸ˜† as it further gives a clear picture to Sid that he does affect her πŸ˜‰..Sana again tries to manaofy her at night but no success ..Sana assumes that Sid thinks she is characterless after the GG/KA fiasco which further pisses off Sid ..

One sign of relief is no bed change yet though their tu tu mein mein continues even in bed πŸ˜†..

Next morning Sid once again taunts Sana for sitting with opposite gang and talking about her heartbreak ..Sid just needed a reason to mk Sana come behind him and start talking to him which he succeeded as Sana immediately comes out to fight with him πŸ˜†..Here finally Sid vents out his frustration and we almost get a clear picture about whats bothering Sid ..Sid starts taunting her about how she has switched to new guy Asim since Paras is her brother now πŸ€£..So now we get why Sid was mad at Asim  πŸ˜†, its because of Sana's new friendship with Asim ..Yeah yeah Sid is jealous and possessive here and cant see Sana with any other guy πŸ˜†..

But Sana too hits back at Sid by questioning him why is it a problem now when she was always like this πŸ˜‰..She directly asks him "r u getting serious for me " ..ahaaa Sid is caught off guard here and tries running away fm the question by saying I dont want to get into this shit πŸ˜†

but Sana too dont give up and says u still hv no answer to my question πŸ˜†..All this while Zariwala kept giving naughty smile to both bec she can clearly sense whats brewing between both and how useless their fight looks here πŸ˜†..

As per precap Sid finally confesses that the kind of attachment I hv with u , i never had such attachment with anyone in my life πŸ˜²..Now thats a huge confession..He has never fallen so deeply in love with anyone in his life and mayb thats why its hurting him more seeing her with other guys but cant say directly as both r in game show  ..

But Sana misunderstands him yet again and assumes he has liking fr Aarti and thats why saves her always which further irks Sid and so once again he makes a hurtful statement that "I can never hate u but i will never b in touch with u either " ..Well Sana need to realise that whole night Arti was sleeping in washroom yet Sid cared any damn whereas last week when she was in washroom , Sid came to tk her back πŸ˜ƒ..

Both Sid and Sana hv trust issues ..Sid thinks Sana found her new interest in Asim & Sana thinks Sid likes Aarti ..Bec of extreme possessiveness & hurting games ,its starting to affect their game now but same time one cant deny that BB13 is all about SidNaaz love-hate story now as everything revolves around them πŸ˜Ž..

So Current Status is : Sid to Sana : " tu meri nahi hai par tu kisi aur ki bhi nahi hai " another heroic dialogue by him in rage πŸ˜ˆ...

We know climax mein Sana kiski hogi now ..so sit back and relax this roller coaster ride πŸ˜Ž..

Tomorrow Sana holds Sid by his collar ..Intensity at his best 😲..Wonder what happened to Sid's "noone can touch me or else i wont spare the person" dialogue πŸ˜†..Sana is an exception here fr obvious reason πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..

So even after temporary SidNaaz break up , they cant stay away fm each other till they confess ..So till then enjoy Sid making Sana jealous by using Shefali & other side Sana making Sid jealous by using Asim  πŸ˜†

Ps : Pls ban Attachment word fm SidNaaz dictionary & replace it with love or like or whatever πŸ˜‘

Edited by jyoti06 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

This guy has lost it! Even after watching the episode he tweets this 🀣🀣

https://twitter.com/isalilsand/status/1220066851130171392?s=20

lovepooo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
_Grey_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Congrats on the new thread πŸ€™πŸΌπŸŒΌ

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

And he is suppose to b a writer of daily soaps πŸ˜†

AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Congrats for the new thread...hope by the time this one ends, we get our craziest duo back together!.. for their sanity sake atleast lol

PS- lived the thread title @jyoti 😎😎

hiraa221 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Why is this so funny πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7iicjkH7WO/?igshid=1qnahd11m3wt4

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Jyooooo πŸ€—

Sidnaaz Sidnaaz Sidnaaz πŸ₯³

No textbook, no movie, no book of fiction has seen a pair like Sidnaaz 

I really can’t write eloquently today coz I am still in shock. 

Can love be as passionate and as dangerous? I feel like I am walking through fire as a Sidnaaz shipper.

Siddharth scares me! Shehnaaz scares me! 

Ye dono dil se hi samajh mein aate hai, dimaag se nahi! 

Together they compete each other like only they can! If this relationship works out it will be history and we can say no wonder Siddharth did not find his mate until now. 

Coz they beat any and all parameters of love I have watched on screen, let alone live! 

For someone who used to see parallels of them in my personal life, they departed from my personal domain today. And I am a thoroughly intrigued spectator of the most vicarious kind. And I am not even worried for myself. 

May the games begin continue πŸ˜†

Sidnaaz for the win smiley40

Edited by Uma2010 - 4 years ago
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

he's been against Sid throughout the season...

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Jaisi bhi tedi medi love story hai... it’s the best ever happened in BB history  πŸ˜Ž

From previous thread  : 

Rashmi asked Sid if it’s because of WKV ( Sana loves you one ) and Sid said no ( no idea how true his answer was ) 

Sana is loosing it completely. If things didn’t get fixed soon , she will go in a shell and will loose the focus in the game 

Without her attention , even Sid is gonna loose it soon . He is getting more mad because she is supporting Asim in the task .  May be next week it will be worst . Then If Asim targeted him again , he will loose it totally . 

But Sana should stop following him now . If he comes to talk then it’s fine otherwise wait to clear things outside and hope Sana avoids bitching about him till they are in the show . 

Edited by TheRowdiest - 4 years ago