Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

कसौटी ज़िन्दगी के ২ Live Update/Episode Discussions 23 Jan 2020

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Episode 351 ..... Komo is puzzled 

Pre manages to hoodwink the goons, throws chili powder into the eyes of Bagga  n escapes from their hideout... The goons chase Pre through a forested area ....she hides ....  during the chase they come face to face with Anu who is looking for Pre .... goons make an excuse of Cheeta hunting ..Anu makes excuse of losing their way in jungle .....

Pre is hiding among trees n she prays to Devi maa for help ..a huge Cobra appears n delays the goons ...giving Pre time to escape.... 

Anu and Viraj search for Pre 

Anu gets FBs of AnuPre recent romantic moments ... 

.later Komo reaches her hideout n  is puzzled finding Pre n Ron missing ... she is furious to learn that Pre escaped .she slaps Jagga 

Mol gives Moh an ultimatum shocking her ...that if Anu was their Son ...Pre was their Bahu ..n he threatens to reveal all details of AnuPre rishtaa to Anu .. Moh is shocked . 

At jungle Pre runs n enters a village..she knocks on the door of a house .. the kind hearted woman takes her in n supports her n takes care of her . She helps Pre .

Pre wants to make a phone call .

Precap is same as yesterday 

Komo threatens to kill Pre .. she orders goons to tie  up Pre n push her off the cliff .

As Pre is pushed off the cliff Anu tries in vain to reach her .

He looks over the cliff n is horrified to see Pre hanging precariously half way down the clifff by a rope ..she is screaming Anu’s name .. Komo is shocked to see Anu there...

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Koeli_Appy

EDT Rules

as on 23.01.2020

- This is a reminder for everyone to keep EDT strictly for discussion of episode. Also, it would be expected that the members will keep their discussion healthy and constructive. However, you are free to discuss any particular scene of your liking or disliking making new posts.

- Social media posts/twitter/Insta posts are strictly not allowed in the EDT. All social media stuff can be shared in their respective ATs and use  EDT to share your views and not for what someone says in social media.

- Body Shaming/Age Shaming/Targeting/mocking/inciting/name calling/ moral policing members/fans/fandoms will not be tolerated anywhere in the forum and would be dealt strictly.

- TRPs should be discussed in TRP thread ONLY.

- You must STRICTLY refrain highly offensive animal references to characters.

- Last and most importantly, please use REPORT Button rather than taking things in your hand. Moderators are here for a reason and let them do their job. All you need to do is REPORT derogatory posts. Just because someone is breaking the rules doesn't give you the right to do so and later play victim card. Offenders/Instigator and Counter-offenders will be dealt with equality.

Thanks and Regards

KZK2 DT

Koeli and Erum

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago
Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I am sure today also we are going to get filler episode. Friday will get to see the pre cap wali episode. Thanks Suta for the update xx 

FLW70 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks Suta for the update.

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks in advance for the update Suta😳

And I heard Naagin made an entry in KZK today🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sutapasima thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Arshig8

I am sure today also we are going to get filler episode. Friday will get to see the pre cap wali episode. Thanks Suta for the update xx 

Yeah so it seems 

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Arshig8

I think that scene will come only on Monday 7pm. Thats why they are dragging this sequence🤔

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Whats the role and point of Viraaj when its the same Ron Kom Anu Pre hogging the screen space ....jaisa insta pe pehla post tha abt being christmas tree on sets  wahi tree ki tarah he is there somewhere khada in the show 

Amanat284 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update Suta. 

So how many times are they going to show that wretched precap. It's very disgusting to see a pregnant lady get tortured repeatedly. Never have I come across any show where this happens and its really not a good thing. I had a feeling in the first Komolika track that the evil woman will target Prerna's baby because she's jealous Anu will never want kids with her. I ended up being right, Komo has targeted the baby 😡such a cheap woman. Stop focusing on hurting the baby and focus on hurting Mohini and Nivi which is more acceptable as those two nasty women deserve it for all the crap they put AnuPre through. 

Moloy didn't say the right thing to Mohini either. I want Anurag to discover her evil, selfish arrogant side and feel disgusted with his mother for it. Stop pretending to be a good woman with humanity please. Mohini should not listen to Moloy and repel her son. 

Moloy divorcing Mohini would be nice. Take her status, her family and her home away from her, have her beg for alms from those middle class people she spits on. 

I have no problem with some random snake protecting Pre and her kid. When is Aladdin's magic carpet going to come and take Prerna  and Anurag far away from the jungle and in a safe place till she delivers. 

Wanted AnuPre moments in the jungle, but kya mila? Goons, Pre being tortured and Komo's irritating, "Just kill her, just kill her!"jaap. 

For once, show Komolika losing. She's enjoying the comforts of Basu Bari in Pre's place, sharing a bed with Anu and not even getting caught by anyone. Can Anurag get some important memories back to cause some excitement? 

Sutapasima thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Thanks in advance for the update Suta😳

And I heard Naagin made an entry in KZK today🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah DG .. naagin made an entry into the show .. they are trying to use same tricks by using Naagins  to boost TRPs  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣