Rashmi, Mahira and Aarti Can they SHUT UP!!🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by *Dev.*

Bolne ka bhi tareeka hota hai. Uske expressions dekhe the?? Kitne ajeeb the. Itna chillana aur Screaming unnecessary lag raha tha. Forced ekdum!!

I agree with you to some extent but kya kare, most of the hosuemates are only getting attention because of their fights and loud expressions. And I don't even need to take names. 

I think this type of cat fight happens every now and then, but BB does not show. Yesterday, there was no masala, no Asim-Shukla fight or Kambalam mangalam of ShitNaaz. So, they found only these small fights to show.

Originally posted by SwaggerDude

Dev!!!! You are back 

Yeah ....but I didn't recognize you.

Yeah ....but I didn't recognize you.

I had an old account on here 

Badi khushi huyi on the death of Irony!!🤣

And Sana hater has nothing good to do other than only mentioning about her, despite topic having multiple contestent names.🤪

You got irritated in just 2 days with other contestants , imagine the torture we are facing since 3.5 months by Sana's FAKE CRYING, FAKE  AND VULGAR LOVE ANGLES, SHOUTING, OTT EXPRESSIONS, CONSTANTLY BIASNESS FROM CHANNEL.

buhhh !!😷

Todays episode was filled with UNNECESSARY Chillam Chilli Screaming and weird expressions of Rashmi and Mahira!! 

Rashmi was Screaming like a mad woman! She even was wasting food and had illogical argument. Plus she was making such villanious facial expressions....She's is damn negative !! Unnecessarily talking to Paras for rice making. Can't support her behavior.

You described it perfectly. She has so extreme personality. She becomes like devil in anger, looks like that's her genuine self. The rest are Nautanki. Her tone, expression and body language is like devil when she fights. Reality shows.

Originally posted by SoPunk

You described it perfectly. She has so extreme personality. She becomes like devil in anger, looks like that's her genuine self. The rest are Nautanki. Her tone, expression and body language is like devil when she fights. Reality shows.

Hey how are you bro?🤗

Yeah when she's angry her expressions were really odd. I found it really negative. 

Hey how are you bro?🤗

Yeah when she's angry her expressions were really odd. I found it really negative. 

excellent bro 🤗 Where did you get lost for sone time 😊Good to see you.

Yes, her tone becomes like, Quarrelsome  slum dwellers quarreling for petty things, no class at all. 😊

Originally posted by SoPunk

excellent bro 🤗 Where did you get lost for sone time 😊Good to see you.

Yes, her tone becomes like, Quarrelsome  slum dwellers quarreling for petty things, no class at all. 😊

Nice to know that.😎

I was busy with work and exams. So I lost touch with the show but I think it was for good.🤣 I can't bear all this negativity. 

Haha yeah. They all should not fight, or scream, they can talk nicely as well but they don't.