22.01.2020: Live Updates: Beyhadh 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Part 1

Anu is shocked to see Maya standing outside the door. Maya notices Nandini lying on the floor. Anu notices too and apologizes and rushes to help. Maya takes out her gun and tells her not to touch her mother. Maya says entering my home without my permission & dating to push my mom, I can kill you right now but your death is in God's hand. She lowers the gun and says or another person- Rudra comes. Maya tells Rudra to decide what to do with Anu. Maya goes to help her mom. Rudra pulls Anu away. Nandini asks Maya about the gun. Maya says for my souls protection and that's in you. Rudra says sorry to Maya and leaves. Maya fumes that Anu has made a big mistake. Flashback shown of Maya calling Rudra after seeing CCTV footage of Anu with Nandini. 

MJ tells Diya I lost one son can't lose another. The girl who separated Rishi from me will bring Rudy near to me as I will prove she killed Rishi and then I will kill her. 

Rudra tells Anu that Maya told me to say sorry to you and sort out our issues. She feels she is roadblock in our friendship. Anu says she is fooling u. Anu says see got this painting from Rishis room. Anu says this proves Maya is Rishi gf. Rudra says how insecure will you be. Anu says fool see its Maya. Maya overhears them. Rudra sees the painting and says Maya? 

Myrah comes and says not Maya, Myrah (Diana Khan). She says Myrah Mehra. It's my sketch. Am Rishis gf. We know each other since three months. Anu doesn't believe and says she is lying, it's Mayas trick. Rudra fumes on her. Right then a car comes and Myrah gets pulled in and drives off. Rudra and Anu chase. Rudra blames MJ and says won't spare him. Have to save Rishis gf. Maya comes and asks Rudra to relax. Holds his face and he calms down. Bg-mujhme tu rahe. Rudra stares at her. Maya pulls away and takes him with her. 

Anu tells MJ about her. MJ shows Anu Myrahs profile. She asks who is this? MJ says girl who hates my family and snatched my Rishi. Won't spare her. She can hurt Rudra. Rudra is in Mayas house and fumes if anything happened to Rishi gf, will kill MJ. Maya asks him to relax. Holds his face. Bg-Beyhad hai meri ashiqi. They rest their forehead together. Maya is emotionally looking at Rudra. Rudra calms and says you are strange, you get me agitated in a second and calm the next second. They share eyelocks. Rudra steps away and leaves. Maya keeps saying he is MJs son. Myrah says reminding him or urself? Maya slaps her. Flashback of Rajeev kidnapping Myrah. Maya asks her to leave. Says MJ will kill you. 

Part 2

Maya says MJ won't spare you. Myrah says he won't spare you either. Maya says he killed me ten years ago. Understand this. I lost a lot in life. I can't lose more. Maya cries. Myrah hugs her and says that's why din come for ten years. Dinno anything about what happened with you. Myrah says you are still my sis, Manas's sis. When I heard about MJs sons death I knew you were after this. Couldn't leave you alone. Maya says this is my job. You don't know MJ. Myrah says MJ din just snatch ur baby but my Manas too. If Rudra found out that sketch was urs, it would be over. Maya says till I send MJ to the same darkness he sent me to, nothing will be over. 

Amir - MJ- Diya are in car. Amir says Myrah - Manas's gf. What if Manas sis is alive. MJ says she is dead. Diya asks sure? MJ fumes on her. Amir wonders why is she back? MJ says here to find her death. Won't disappoint her. But before killing her she has to do one thing, bring Rudra close to me. 

Part 3

Maya tells Myrah the road am on, it's only destruction there. I can't let you walk on this path. Please go. Myrah says no. If MJ will kill me, let him. Will unite with Manas. Maya looks at Rajeev who has Myrahs ticket and passport. Maya tells Myrah MJ won one last time ten years ago. Here your tickets. Leave. You have your whole life ahead. Myrah says, but MJ...? Maya says he can't so anything. As such also can't kill the dead. Take this and leave. Myrah reluctantly agrees. She says just one time give yourself a chance. Learn to live. You trusted love once, try again. Give Rudra a chance. I see truth in his eyes. He is a new hope. Give hope a chance. That hope will become love and kill hate. You took Mjs son life for ur kids life. End this revenge. Maya says my heart only has hate for all members of Roy family and till I end each of them it wont end. 

Precap-- Rajeev asks Maya to relax. Says Myrahs flight has departed. Maya says Myrah hasn't boarded. Myrah is in a warehouse. She points gun at MJ and says finally going to do what I should have done ten years ago ie take ur life. Rudra reaches with Anu and asks Myrah not to fire but she does. Rudra steps in front. There is bullet fired. Maya reaches too. 

Edited by Armu4eva - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Maar deti usse! Bakwaas se bach jaati!

Edited by _._shibani_._ - 4 years ago

Maya mein akkal hai! Mithai baato koi🥳

Also, why is he not questioning the gun? Yeh Rudra sach mein pyaar mein pagla gayi hai!

We were right, Myra acting as Rishi's gf. CVs need to pay us!🥳

Police?police bhi hai iss universe mein! I am fainting🤪 

Originally posted by _._shibani_._

Police?police bhi hai iss universe mein! I am fainting🤪 

Police bhi aa gayi??

Aunty ne police bulaayi kya??😆

MJ uncle ke raaj mein police bhi aati hai kya??

Originally posted by dusk2dawn

Police bhi aa gayi??

Aunty ne police bulaayi kya??😆

MJ uncle ke raaj mein police bhi aati hai kya??

Nahi, Myra gets pulled in the car infront of Rudra and he follows the car on foot, but obviously can't catch up, so he is like m informing the police.

Didn't watch future co Myra and Ananya are annoying me too much😡

Originally posted by _._shibani_._

Nahi, Myra gets pulled in the car infront of Rudra and he follows the car on foot, but obviously can't catch up, so he is like m informing the police.

Didn't watch future co Myra and Ananya are annoying me too much😡

Ananya abhi kuch zyada hi annoying ho gayi hai...😡

Thanks Armu for the LU🤗.. so Myra is Manas GF?

Edited by shwetha85 - 4 years ago