Defending manhandling seriously

Posted: 4 years ago

I thought I would never post a topic again especially in kaha hum kaha tum forum. Well the recent episode literally triggered me so badly. 

Rohit manhandled sonakshi once in the fashion show but we as a fandom overlooked it. The guy literally gave sonakshi sleepless nights when raima came back but we still tried to understand him. He is now torturing his wife physically and manhandling her. I'm appalled that none of the people posted about it and still blaming sonakshi. I agree sonakshi has done her part of mistakes but does it give rohit the license to torture her physically. The manhandling thing literally reminded me of shivaay. Rohit is reduced to the state of gul hero who releases his anger on the heroine by physically abusing her. 

Originally posted by aishwarya12joys

I thought I would never post a topic again especially in kaha hum kaha tum forum. Well the recent episode literally triggered me so badly. 

Rohit manhandled sonakshi once in the fashion show but we as a fandom overlooked it. The guy literally gave sonakshi sleepless nights when raima came back but we still tried to understand him. He is now torturing his wife physically and manhandling her. I'm appalled that none of the people posted about it and still blaming sonakshi. I agree sonakshi has done her part of mistakes but does it give rohit the license to torture her physically. The manhandling thing literally reminded me of shivaay. Rohit is reduced to the state of gul hero who releases his anger on the heroine by physically abusing her. 

👏👏👏

That scene and Rohit reminded me of shivaay in Ishqbaaz. I think here lot of people are biased towards Rohit. They are still busy in criticizing Sona character and blaming her for her every action. 

I saw some where that once Rohit will come to know the truth, 

he will think that family doesn't deserve Sona. 

In one of the segments today we saw Rohit blaming Sona for everything happening in SM after their marriage. He also blamed her for getting those ladies against Naren when veena has to stop them through gun fire. We really have to count the blames Sona has on her

1. Marrying her is his mistake

2. ROpo affair her mistake

3. Ladies in SM , Sona got them to SM

4. Naren's condition

He says Sona doesn't deserve him.

We have to wait how things will unfold and I am sure once he comes to know that Sona is innocent, I really wanna see their intense patch-up may be like after Raima track, where he rushes to her sets. Oh God, that scene will never go out my mind. Their intense hug and then heartfelt talk.

Then I want to hear Rohit saying the family or him doesn't deserve her.

Originally posted by justchillalways

In one of the segments today we saw Rohit blaming Sona for everything happening in SM after their marriage. He also blamed her for getting those ladies against Naren when veena has to stop them through gun fire. We really have to count the blames Sona has on her

4. Naren's condition

We have to wait how things will unfold and I am sure once he comes to know that Sona is innocent, I really wanna see their intense patch-up may be like after Raima track, where he rushes to her sets. Oh God, that scene will never go out my mind. Their intense hug and then heartfelt talk.

How come Sona is innocent .Sona bought it on herself .did he ask her to cover other people mistakes and act as mahaan .she is not innocent

True. I didn't like him manhandling Tapasya or slapping his mother either. The show started off with Rohit often remembering the slap he received from Raima's mother ... I was taken aback that a lady can slap a surgeon for a failure. This show has been promoting so many slaps ... while it gives a sense of someone receiving justice when a "bad" guy gets it, it's not at all in any means justifiable. I wonder if in any household adults go about causing physical harm to convey a message or to calm them down. Another one being use of alcohol - Rohit, Rohan, Ajit ... they're showing poor examples of how you handle a bad phase in life. The writers really need to understand how they can make their actors show sadness, anger and frustration. Really poor writing 👎🏼

See physical pain is very less pain compared to mental agony pain

Sona caused him much more mental agony by being a dumbass and choosing ajit pain over Rohit pain .

Sona bought it upon her self .Rohit would have never drunk if Sona used her common sense rather being a dumbass

That does not mean i support his drinking when a problem comes up in his life .CV are portraying it in a bad way that using alcohol will relieve pain .

I don't support manhandling ..like re manhandling beating black and blue the other person just for the sake of ego and  pleasure  and gaining supremacy .

But here the context is different ..and I don't think he wanted to inflict pain on her deliberately .it's like he want her to feel and understand his pain 

Edited by VARUNI2014 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by justchillalways

4. Naren's condition

Ok rohit realises his mistake but does it make up for the torture he put upon sona. How come people are like he will realize, apologize and sona should forgive. I hope sona divorces him and moves on. She deserves far peaceful life and good partner who will not count upon the things he did for her . What was rohit thinking when he said that he had supported her job and went against his family for her. Dude that's what husband is supposed to do. Sonakshi has done things more than you have but she does not count upon it. 

That scene where rohit rushed to sona's sets after raima was totally put off. He kept making her feel guilty, played with her insecurities and proved himself correct when he was one to blame. Well forget about it. 

Originally posted by Sree_mk

👏👏👏

That scene and Rohit reminded me of shivaay in Ishqbaaz. I think here lot of people are biased towards Rohit. They are still busy in criticizing Sona character and blaming her for her every action. 

Typical male lead fangirls. I am not claiming sona has not done mistakes but manhandling is a limit. No girl deserves it. 

Originally posted by VARUNI2014

How come Sona is innocent .Sona bought it on herself .did he ask her to cover other people mistakes and act as mahaan .she is not innocent

Ok according to you  sona deserves manhandling Just because she became selfless. Wow I'm appalled by his thought process. I agree sonakshi has done her part of mistakes but does it give rohit license to manhandle her like that.