Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aryapdane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaon

Holi scene was beautiful! I love all of their scenes so, so much. They are pretty unique. The first 'meeting', mandir scene, the actual meeting, mall scene, cabin scene, holi scene, the marriage proposal, the signature scene.... All of them are my favourites 😃

The marriage proposal scene was my favorite one in the show. The build up to that scene was so well done. The tension was going higher and higher and then, when it peaked both Dhrubo and Tara were fabulous in that scene! I don't know how many times I have watched that scene.. Too many times surely.. 😂

Shaon thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aryapdane

Shlok is so cute! I want to buy him chocolates and cars 😂

This show has so much mystery that I don't get bored for a second. Every episode raises questions after questions. Also, can I take a moment to appreciate Mahi? Coz, I love Mahi. She's so sweet and she carries herself so, so well. I love the dynamic between Dhrubo and Mahi too.. There was a short interaction between them but it was so cute. Definitely want more of that! Also, this show has established the different dynamics between the characters so well. Everyone has a unique interaction with each other and it's awesome so far. 

Yes, I totally want to buy him toys, just to see his beautiful smile. He is so cute!!! 

I love Mahi. ❤️ Such a ray of sunshine, and mature too! And finally!!! Someone who shares my sentiments regarding Mahi and Dhruba! I loved that little interaction they had. They have a wonderful dynamic, he is totally a loving and indulging Mamu. 

Hahaha yes. Every episode raises so many questions and manages to hold my interest. I also love how they have developed every character, so that no scene looks boring. I never press fast forward, unlike other shows where I skip to the main couple(s) 😂

aryapdane thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishtiNew

Does Dhrubo suffer from depression or gets anxiety attacks or has some other disease😔 that is why those medicines😔

Why do I feel that someday Dhrubo will forget to take his medicines and then Tara will come to know about his disease and take care of him and then the dooriyan between them will reduce??

God.. That's so possible.

I hope Dhrubo and Tara go somewhere and get stuck there and then his medicines aren't there and then Tara takes care of him.. But I sure hope it's not anything serious 😔

Shaon thumbnail

The marriage proposal scene was my favorite one in the show. The build up to that scene was so well done. The tension was going higher and higher and then, when it peaked both Dhrubo and Tara were fabulous in that scene! I don't know how many times I have watched that scene.. Too many times surely.. 😂

Yes! 

The execution was fantastic. The build up, the dialogues, Dhruba’s frustration, Tara’s desperation, the offer itself, Tara’s reaction to it, the conversation between Mr Adhikari and Dhruba.... *chef's kiss*

Shaon thumbnail

God.. That's so possible.

I hope Dhrubo and Tara go somewhere and get stuck there and then his medicines aren't there and then Tara takes care of him.. But I sure hope it's not anything serious 😔

Exactly. I would love to see a moment between them, but please, let it not be serious enough to worry Tara (and us, by extension).

aryapdane thumbnail

Yes, I totally want to buy him toys, just to see his beautiful smile. He is so cute!!! 

I love Mahi. ❤️ Such a ray of sunshine, and mature too! And finally!!! Someone who shares my sentiments regarding Mahi and Dhruba! I loved that little interaction they had. They have a wonderful dynamic, he is totally a loving and indulging Mamu. 

Hahaha yes. Every episode raises so many questions and manages to hold my interest. I also love how they have developed every character, so that no scene looks boring. I never press fast forward, unlike other shows where I skip to the main couple(s) 😂

@bold: 😂 Great minds... 

Yes, this show has great secondary characters. I think the only people who irritate me in this show are Ashish and his wife. They are so over the top and sometimes do that exaggerated acting. But I don't skip them because their parts always move the story. 

I will reiterate that this show has great writing. 

Shaon thumbnail

@bold: 😂 Great minds... 

Yes, this show has great secondary characters. I think the only people who irritate me in this show are Ashish and his wife. They are so over the top and sometimes do that exaggerated acting. But I don't skip them because their parts always move the story. 

I will reiterate that this show has great writing. 

😂😂

Oh yes. Ashish and Shirsha do get on my nerves at times. But they provide important details to the story, so that makes up for it. The writing is so good, no scene feels unnecessary. And if that is not a huge achievement for the writers.... 

aryapdane thumbnail

😂😂

Oh yes. Ashish and Shirsha do get on my nerves at times. But they provide important details to the story, so that makes up for it. The writing is so good, no scene feels unnecessary. And if that is not a huge achievement for the writers.... 

Yeah.. The writing is so good that I'm scared you know. Like if something is too good, it is bound to not last. But I'm praying very hard that this show maintains it's standard. I have always wondered what makes a good show and when I see this one I know. A good show can create tension without making it's lead characters behave like idiots. The conflict is not due to the characters behaving in ways that normal people would never do. And I am so happy to finally see an ITV show get it right. 

Shaon thumbnail

Yeah.. The writing is so good that I'm scared you know. Like if something is too good, it is bound to not last. But I'm praying very hard that this show maintains it's standard. I have always wondered what makes a good show and when I see this one I know. A good show can create tension without making it's lead characters behave like idiots. The conflict is not due to the characters behaving in ways that normal people would never do. And I am so happy to finally see an ITV show get it right. 

So true Aparna Di, I am praying so hard that they can maintain the quality of the show. This is a show that makes me have faith in ITV. The characters reach normal conclusions, they act like normal people, and it still complicates everything, just like our lives. 

Also, I don't know about you, but I loved Agni's part in today's episode. It was realistic, and beautifully executed. 

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

How will Tara fall for dhrubo? 

who will fall first?

will there be MU due to Agni later on?

Will Agni and Dhrubo ever be in same team?