ধ্রুবতারা (Dhrubotara) SDT#1 নতুন পথ চলা... - Page 117

Posted: 3 years ago

18th Sept 

this bit short but sweet ....❤️ Tara is soo into Dhrub, his mock anger fades with her cuteness 😆

the entire bit was sooo much fun 😆 

guys I'm so happy to see this AT is still going! I'm super behind on the show so nothing to say but just here to share the love for the show and jodi⭐️

Originally posted by munnihyderabad

17th Sept 

this bit has so many  symbolisms ... the rose falls from his hand as it pricked him, she picks it up off the floor and offers him ...  

Munni diiii! 

I'm so excited to see you following this show. Tara and Dhrubo are a breath of fresh air. I love those two so much. But regrettably,i have fallen too far behind. 

Originally posted by aryapdane

Munni diiii! 

I'm so excited to see you following this show. Tara and Dhrubo are a breath of fresh air. I love those two so much. But regrettably,i have fallen too far behind. 

Aparna 🤗 so you too watch this , they are in deed , the actors and their portrayal of their roles is soooo awesome, i just love watching them 

how far behind are you ?

I started watching this showing without any understanding of Bengali and there are no subtitles for this show ... after watching a week of episodes i understood little, now after watching 150 plus episodes I can comfortably understand like 90% of it 😆

Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Aparna 🤗 so you too watch this , they are in deed , the actors and their portrayal of their roles is soooo awesome, i just love watching them 

how far behind are you ?

I started watching this showing without any understanding of Bengali and there are no subtitles for this show ... after watching a week of episodes i understood little, now after watching 150 plus episodes I can comfortably understand like 90% of it 😆

Wow, you're seriously good at learning languages. I think the last episode I watched was of Tara going to jail for kidnapping Gunja. After that I lost track of the episodes. I hope to try and catch up.