The Chauhan's another storyline .... - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

So with Pradeep Chauham and his awful son coming back do you think perphas they will try to harm Gunjan and:

A) Pari steps in the way therefore killing off Pari; or

B) Their evil plan works Gunjan dies and Pari looks after baby and Yogi????

I know typical drama 🤣🤑🙃  

Originally posted by KDD95

So with Pradeep Chauham and his awful son coming back do you think perphas they will try to harm Gunjan and:

A) Pari steps in the way therefore killing off Pari; or

B) Their evil plan works Gunjan dies and Pari looks after baby and Yogi????

I know typical drama 🤣🤑🙃  

Yes typical drama on the way 😂😂😂

Well I don't think killing Pari gonna work for show ...no one interested in Gunjan and it's a fact....I seriously don't understand why CVS forcing Gunjan on viewers....

Yes Gunjan death and Pari looking after baby that is possible coz after all Pari is Srivastav family servant and that too without salary.

I loved yesterday epi just coz of Vivek .... finally someone from family has courage to stand for right and show Prakash Mirror and yes no matter what Prakash was wrong when he decided Yogi Gunjan marriage.

Yogi well day by day he is loosing his charm and respect. 

Originally posted by diya_snow

Yes typical drama on the way 😂😂😂

Well I don't think killing Pari gonna work for show ...no one interested in Gunjan and it's a fact....I seriously don't understand why CVS forcing Gunjan on viewers....

Yes Gunjan death and Pari looking after baby that is possible coz after all Pari is Srivastav family servant and that too without salary.

I loved yesterday epi just coz of Vivek .... finally someone from family has courage to stand for right and show Prakash Mirror and yes no matter what Prakash was wrong when he decided Yogi Gunjan marriage.

Yogi well day by day he is loosing his charm and respect. 

just saw vivek and prakash confrontation... True finally  someone showed prakash mirror.... What wrong with kusum after confrontation still want to justify prakash wrongdoing....