The Chauhan's another storyline .... - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Finally, Chauhans are back. Though to be honest, their "revenge" has always been so lukewarm compared to most ITV villains, I don't have much hopes for them. If anything it may backfire, and Gunjan will live, but the prospect of her dying may "enlighten" Yogi that he always loved or some BS. Actually, it really doesn't make sense for the Chauhans to get involved at all. At least for Roshan, he couldn't wait to get away from the Sharmas. Only Chauhan Sr. interested in typical revenge cr*p... but as far as I know they already got what they wanted from them. 

Originally posted by ShinyMishka

Finally, Chauhans are back. Though to be honest, their "revenge" has always been so lukewarm compared to most ITV villains, I don't have much hopes for them. If anything it may backfire, and Gunjan will live, but the prospect of her dying may "enlighten" Yogi that he always loved or some BS. Actually, it really doesn't make sense for the Chauhans to get involved at all. At least for Roshan, he couldn't wait to get away from the Sharmas. Only Chauhan Sr. interested in typical revenge cr*p... but as far as I know they already got what they wanted from them. 

I do agree Chauhan as villain dsnt make any sense to me .....Shiv is in Ministry Department and people always keep distance from people who r from Politics ....but I guess at ths moment they want someone to hurt Srivastav family so it's Chauhan.....

Chuhan trying to scare Rani means he defi gonna target whole family ....I don't think at ths moment he has any plan to kill anyone as per his lawyer advise but look like some accident coming up....

I just hope they r not planning to show any death especially from Srivastav family....even if I call them selfish but I love them too ... Especially Vivek and Rani ....

I don't mind if Chauhan hurt Yogi ....Yogi need some punishment 😜😂 

I hadn't read the write-up until now... so Roshan is in jail and that's why Chauhan is going crazy. I guess that makes a bit more sense. Still some lame drama though. I don't really even hope for him to kill Gunjan off, because then Pari will never be free. Just reading the write-ups is such torture. It's all about Gunjan and her constant pleading for attention and sympathy. Her boring family (Sharmas) will also not gtfo. Everyone is blind to Pari's suffering and she herself is blinded by that family's "love". They are not her own. They have proved time and time again that they will gladly throw Pari under the bus (or at least out of the house) when it suits them. When they need her free medical services, suddenly she becomes "their Pari" again. Blah. I cannot believe Bablu and Surjit are the only people genuine about their concern for Pari. And Neha, of course. Pari should realize who her true well-wishers are.