कसौटी ज़िन्दगी के ২ Live Update/Episode Discussions 22 Jan 2020 - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Amanat284

And don't forget the number of parties. Lol, my mother even asked me, why is there a party in Basu house literally everyday?🤣

They way they've stretched Prerna's pregnancy for so long that all this occurred. In the space of that long pregnancy, what took place was two marriages, many kidnappings, parties, accidents...it's unbelievable. Baccha should have been born months ago. 

Parties because...........BB is always decorated...😃😃😃 Writers easily go for parties.....Parties are helpful for lots of drama and bring all people together into one frame. That's why Basu people often invite Sharma's family even though there are lot of clutches between two families. 😊😊😊😊

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Amanat284

And don't forget the number of parties. Lol, my mother even asked me, why is there a party in Basu house literally everyday?🤣

They way they've stretched Prerna's pregnancy for so long that all this occurred. In the space of that long pregnancy, what took place was two marriages, many kidnappings, parties, accidents...it's unbelievable. Baccha should have been born months ago. 

It’s a Elephant pregnancy it will take approximately 95 weeks 😆