21st January 2020: Written Update: Mere Dad Ki Dulhan

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Part 1

Amber is in taxi and rehearsing his introduction. He tries to remember the steps. He tries to message Guneet on chat. Guneet keeps looking at her mobile. 

Randip and Kabir come face to face and Nia excuses himself. Nias friend teases her about her two lovers. Nia offers to order pizza. Kabir asks Nia about Randip. Nia says dads investors son. He asks Nia if they met before. Nias friend Kajal says Nia hates him. Nia feels guilty not telling the truth to Kabir. 

Guneet prays to Kishore Kumar that all go well. Amber too. They meet each other and start fighting. Amber asks Nia din tell you I was coming here? Guneet says had I known won't be here. They enter Kishore night. They hear "ye shaam mastani" and talk of music. The manager asks table for two? Guneet says here to meet Doc Malhotra. She meets him. Amber looks for the name and tries to find a middle age woman with alphabet K (Kriti) . They meet & greet each other. Bg-Pal pal dil ke paas. Amber notices Guneet. Anurag drools on Guneet. Asks how single when so pretty. She jokes saying new here. 

Kriti starts to talk about her life. Amber feels awkward. He starts talking about spoons/fork making factory. Kriti asks him what he likes in life. She orders wine. Guneet asks about Anurags background. He says divorced with a kid. Guneet says ok. He says not sad? Guneet says all our story are sad. Great you wanna start a fresh. He orders wine. Guneet says din drink. Kriti asks what you want from life? Amber says nothing. He keeps looking at Guneet. Kriti orders achari chicken. Amber realizes Nia set him up. He is sweating after eating the chicken. He keeps looking at Guneet. Kabir & friends eat pizza as Nia worries about Ambers date. They reassure her & leave. 

Part 2

Anurag shows Guneet pic of his daughter. Guneet finds her cute. Anurag asks if she likes kids. She says never met any kids. Anurag says I like you. Amber is sweating profusely. Kriti laughs saying no need to lie. She asks how do I look? Amber says let it be, go eat. Amber says look 45-46years.

Kabir offers to stay back. Nia says can handle. Kabir leaves. Randip is back. Nia asks why here? Randip says repaired Guneets phone. Randip stares at Nia lovingly. 

Part 3

Anurag says I don't think much, do think. Guneet says need time. Anurag agrees but says I need a good wife and good mom for my kid. Guneet I'd taken aback and feels overwhelmed. She excuses herself. Kriti tells Amber people say I don't look more than 40years. Amber asks for sweet. He says u look pretty. She moves closer to Amber & touches her who excuses himself. Guneet guides him to relax. Amber says no need for help. He goes in washroom and feels unwell. 

Precap-- Kabir comes back to find Nia-Randip talking. Kriti asks Amber to apologize but he refuses. All watch the commotion. 

Edited by Armu4eva - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks a lot for written update , can you explain why does Amber think that Nia set him up ? 

Thanks for the updt.

I think Ambar as usual is overreacting. He is pre/disposed to dislike & find fault with everyone until that person proves him wrong & wins his approval (and who has until now? Koi nahin!)

Originally posted by Bana

Thanks for the updt.

I think Ambar as usual is overreacting. He is pre/disposed to dislike & find fault with everyone until that person proves him wrong & wins his approval (and who has until now? Koi nahin!)

Maybe Guneet will and thats what they are planning to show ..

Hi I think I saw you in KHKT forum too