Guddan

Felt really bad for guddan

shirasaini thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The way aj insulted her pointing about her status and also those words were really bad even it's a character no woman should face all this 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sangitaluthra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I fully agree with you ,its a TV show not real life but how can a husband insult his wife so badly even if he is very angry with her,after so much of humiliation the way its going it seems Guddan only will come back for his rescue and well being,Really such traits do not give a healthy message on women’s dignity to the society,Separation can be shown but the brutal behaviour was absolutely unnecessary..

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

that's the only thing that kind of bugs me. Guddan should NOT have to try to win him back. Nothing was her fault. AJ needs to beg for forgiveness. I'll give it a chance but it should not be up to guddan to fight for him. That just is weak. Hope that is not the case. I even understanding trying to help him get better for Daddi's sake but not try to win him back. 

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

coming days --covenantally they will turn guddan dumb and manaoing aj and trust me she will be saying sorry to him and accepting him in her life happily (writer such a shame to the society such ppl do spoil society showing woman as weak )

Edited by rs-shailu29 - 4 years ago
AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I totally agree with whatever is written above. It pains to hear the promo continuously say 'Kaise jeetegi Guddan Aj ka dil?' or something along this line. Not understanding why does she have to win him? HE lost HER. He humiliated her. And He believed everybody else over her. I want AJ to grovel at her feet not the other way around. 

At the most, Guddan should just come back and help Jindal Parivaar get rid of Antara. After that, she should walk away after making AJ realize the from the very beginning the family has been under Guddan's ehsaan. And she was treated in the most horrible way in return.