Today's Soap Opera - Episode highlights

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Highlights

Rathods try to figure the coded message left by Ni to stop EDV.

Meanwhile Piya keeps him busy in the bedroom.

They make love to the tune of Hum dum.  - It's  a sensuous sequence. 😉

Rathods figure out that to get their Ansh back  they need to expose him to the first rays of the rising sun of Makar Sankranti day.  There's only a little time left before sun rise.

Unfortunately Ansh catches on. Having enjoyed a night of bliss he plans to leave immediately with Piya.

Piya persuades him to stay till they celebrate lohri together and then leave. - I’mma confused with the mix up of festivals. First Makar sakranti & now Lohri 

Before they light the log fire in the hall a choti intervenes. Mo makes her triumphant return !

Everyone is psyched 😲😲😲 except Ansh who strangely looks unsurprised.

Nikki u guessed it Barkha died & Mo took her place. 

Turns out while Cv's carried her unconscious form down the building she persuaded them to feed Ansh the drink.

What greater defeat can it be for Rathods than to have their biggest strength aka Ansh become their weaknesses.

She finally got her evil son back ! "Blood is stronger than parvarish & love" Mo gloats 😈 Ansh acknowledges her as Ma - Writers u should know you're getting my hopes up not distressing me ! Not that i think Edv will stay for longer than an episode. 

Mo eggs him to kill Piya.  Ansh is all “But i like Piya “so he refuses. Besides he did steal her tingu knife while Piya was busy beguiling him with her womanly charms  - Smart Ansh 👏 

Finally Mo persuades him to kill Piya. Piansh battle it out !

There Sa has her own ek tareeka hai to get Dil to leave the frame.

They pretend to flirt in front of Dil

Precap : As predicted Ansh is exposed to sunlight's first rays. From behind Ni absorbs the Chand ras from him back into its glass. Mo is defeated. 

Edited by Hallyumint - 4 years ago

Moansh leaving off into the sunset is my biggest dream. They would give Rathods + Rivavanshi’s stiff competition.

Why on earth do u think i would side with the  boooring goody’s.  !!!

🙄 Go figure 

Originally posted by Hallyumint

Highlights

Rathods try to figure the coded message left by Ni to stop EDV.

Meanwhile Piya keeps him busy in the bedroom.

They make love to the tune of Hum dum.  - It's  a sensuous sequence. 😉

Rathods figure out that to get their Ansh back  they need to expose him to the first rays of the rising sun of Makar Sankranti day.  There's only a little time left before sun rise.

Unfortunately Ansh catches on. Having enjoyed a night of bliss he plans to leave immediately with Piya.

Piya persuades him to stay till they celebrate lohri together and then leave. - I’mma confused with the mix up of festivals. First Makar sakranti & now Lohri 

Before they light the log fire in the hall a choti intervenes. Mo makes her triumphant return !

Everyone is psyched 😲😲😲 except Ansh who strangely looks unsurprised.

Nikki u guessed it Barkha died & Mo took her place. 

Turns out while Cv's carried her unconscious form down the building she persuaded them to feed Ansh the drink.

What greater defeat can it be for Rathods than to have their biggest strength aka Ansh become their weaknesses.

She finally got her evil son back ! "Blood is stronger than parvarish & love" Mo gloats 😈 Ansh acknowledges her as Ma - Writers u should know you're getting my hopes up not distressing me ! Not that i think Edv will stay for longer than an episode. 

Mo eggs him to kill Piya.  Ansh is all “But i like Piya “so he refuses. Besides he did steal her tingu knife while Piya was busy beguiling him with her womanly charms  - Smart Ansh 👏 

Finally Mo persuades him to kill Piya. Piansh battle it out !

There Sa has her own ek tareeka hai to get Dil to leave the frame.

They pretend to flirt in front of Dil

Precap : As predicted Ansh is exposed to sunlight's first rays. From behind Ni absorbs the Chand ras from him back into its glass. Mo is defeated. 

Apart from EDV track i also liked Saavi and Naman flirting to make Dilruba jealous.smiley32Saw Sreejita insta story i think she has come out of that frame and meeting her daughter Dufli.

Originally posted by magicalM

Apart from EDV track i also liked Saavi and Naman flirting to make Dilruba jealous.👏Saw Sreejita insta story i think she has come out of that frame and meeting her daughter Dufli.

thanks for telling me. 

Now that Ansh is back to normal. Chand ras will either go ti Adrishi or Mo 

Originally posted by Hallyumint

thanks for telling me. 

Now that Ansh is back to normal. Chand ras will either go ti Adrishi or Mo 

Please Dilruba apne pati Naman se flirt karo dusro ke pati ko phaso mat🤣In jinn she is creating nuisance😡Dilruba chudail lok se aakar apni baby Dufli ko sambhalo aur Jinn se dafa ho LOL . Nowdays in Jinn she is some serpent please Dil tum nazar mein hi raho Naman ke saath.😔

Originally posted by magicalM

Please Dilruba apne pati Naman se flirt karo dusro ke pati ko phaso mat🤣In jinn she is creating nuisance😡Dilruba chudail lok se aakar apni baby Dufli ko sambhalo aur Jinn se dafa ho LOL . Nowdays in Jinn she is some serpent please Dil tum nazar mein hi raho Naman ke saath.😔

well that track in jinn is now boring. Waiting for it to get over so I watch again 

By the what creature is she here?